• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Conversations for Lucina

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I'm thinking we need some serious talk about legendary blades here.

Lucina: Halt! Stop the fighting!
Marth: Lucina, what is it?
Shulk: Is there something wrong?
Link: Hyaaaaaaa!?
Lucina: I was just wondering to myself... there are so many fabled swords present in this competition, yet I know so little about them.
Ike: What do you mean? I know about Falchion and there's Ragnell but-
Meta Knight: The lady speaks of mine own sword, as well as those of Link and Shulk. Galaxia was forged by the ruler of the fire people many eons ago. It's purpose eludes even me.
Marth: You obviously know everything about Falchion since you're wielding it now.
Shulk: The Monado is the blade of the Bionis. I'm still discovering all of it's abilities, but it grants me visions of the future.
Lucina: Your blades all sound so fascinating. What of yours, Link?
Link: Hyaa! Hyaa! Yaaaaa Hyaaa!
Lucina: ...
Shulk: ...
Marth: ...
Ike: ...
Meta Knight: His is the Blade of Evil's Bane. It is to remained sealed unless needed to save the land of Hyrule from destruction.
Lucina: It sounds a little like Falchion. It's very fascinating. Now that I know more about your blades, I will respect this battle even more. Let's resume.
Link: Hyaaa!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Since it's 5 AM I'm trying desperately to not laugh like a moron.

Curse you :seuss:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

Lucina: Halt! Stop the fighting!
Marth: Lucina, what is it?
Shulk: Is there something wrong?
Link: Hyaaaaaaa!?
Lucina: I was just wondering to myself... there are so many fabled swords present in this competition, yet I know so little about them.
Ike: What do you mean? I know about Falchion and there's Ragnell but-
Meta Knight: The lady speaks of mine own sword, as well as those of Link and Shulk. Galaxia was forged by the ruler of the fire people many eons ago. It's purpose eludes even me.
Marth: You obviously know everything about Falchion since you're wielding it now.
Shulk: The Monado is the blade of the Bionis. I'm still discovering all of it's abilities, but it grants me visions of the future.
Meta Knight: His is the Blade of Evil's Bane. It is to remained sealed unless needed to save the land of Hyrule from destruction.
Lucina: It sounds a little like Falchion. It's very fascinating. Now that I know more about your blades, I will respect this battle even more. Let's resume.
Link: Hyaaa!
You need to fit a "Hey, Listen!" in there somewhere. Navi trying to explain the sword since Link can speak, or something.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Am I'm a pervert for wanting an S-rank conversation between Lucina and Palutena?

...actually don't answer that...

Now Lucina and Morgan with...
Jigglypuff!

Lucina:.What is that thing?

Morgan: Oohh i think those are called Jigglypuffs! They're so cute!

Lucina:...They do look pretty soft.

Morgan: And they're great if you're having trouble sleeping since they can sing you to sleep.

Lucina: Is that so? Maybe i should grab it to help it with our battles.

Morgan:..You want it for yourself, don't you?

Lucina:Wha-NO! i do not want this pink pillow and snuggle it with me to bed!

Morgan: Sure you don't...

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
sorry dude

Of course not-wait. S-Rank? As in...the...er...romance.

*takes several steps back*
to be fair i prefer a support conversation from.c to a.

i didn't know s was the steamy part. i just assumed it's when both parties release their innermost feelings for each other.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Now, a :falco: one where Slippy takes over Morgan's role, confusing Lucina! Also, :wario:, :4mario:, :4metaknight:, :4diddy:, :4dk:, and :4olimar:!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

i didn't know s was the steamy part. i just assumed it's when both parties release their innermost feelings for each other.
Duh. S=steamy :seuss:

Now, a :falco: one where Slippy takes over Morgan's role, confusing Lucina! Also, :wario:, :4mario:, :4metaknight:, :4diddy:, :4dk:, and :4olimar:!
I'll be leaving any moment for class, so when I get back.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

It is. The closest we get to steamy parts is DLC conversations.

A through C are just general friendships. S is the reveal of the characters feelings and the marriage proposal. It pretty much has to be structured that way. You can't hint at romance earlier, because you can get as many of the lower rank ones as you want.

So, yeah, Lucina x Palutena S Rank would be fine.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ Robertman2 Robertman2

:4metaknight:

Lucina: A knight...but what an odd body...

Morgan: That would be Meta Knight, Mother.

Lucina: Meta Knight? Who does he serve? Is he an ally?

Morgan: He works alone. He's dedicated to protecting his land from evil entities. So noble...

Lucina: But is he against me?

Morgan: He does want a good battle every now and then, but if a bigger threat is out there, he'll ally to stop it.

Lucina: I should convince him to help me against Grima...he looks remarkably powerful and agile.

Morgan: And he is. Good luck.

:wario:

Lucina: Such a stout man...

Morgan: It's Wario, Mother.

Lucina: He unnerves me...so fast for a fat man.

Morgan: He gets powerful properties when he eats garlic, including gas releases.

Lucina: That's disgusting!

Morgan: And that's only the beginning. He can use gas releases to fly around, and they're explosive. He also attacks by biting.

Lucina: I don't want to get close to him...thanks for the heads up.

Morgan: Don't come home smelly, Mom.

:4olimar:

Lucina: Such a bizarre army...

Morgan: It's Captain Olimar, Mother.

Lucina: Look at his organization...those creatures are his soldiers. Reminds me of your father.

Morgan: He commands these units through whistling. The creatures themselves peck at their targets and overwhelm them.

Lucina: So suffice to say I don't want them near me.

Morgan: True as that is, the problem is getting close in the first place. They form stalwart defenses!

Lucina: A problem on both sides...might as well find a way around it.

Morgan: Watch yourself, Mother.

:4mario:

Lucina: A man in red...

Morgan: That's Mario, Mother.

Lucina: He looks rather frail.

Morgan: He's anything but. He saves a princess from an evil king every so often, in a rivalry spanning decades.

Lucina: He's quite the hero, then. Amazing that he does it with no tools or assistance.

Morgan: Quite the opposite. He has fire magic, animal companions, many transformations, and a plethora of varied weapons. He's no weakling.

Lucina: Sounds like quite the challenge. Thanks, Morgan.

Morgan: Let's see how well you do!

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
All I can think of for Lucina's Marth codec is Lucina fangirling - read: squeeing - over Marth. It'd be hilarious!

I know someone has this for their avatar.

As for Ike, for the hell of it, why not have Lucina criticize him? Since she only knew him through legends, then she might have raised her expectations a bit. She'll lampshade why Ike's wearing a cape - irony in its finest -, how he looks ragged and stuff - guy's a freaking mercenary -, how he's slow - referencing how Ike is fast in his games -, and saying she expected Ike to be more muscular. I wonder how the other person would react as she's basically insulting him. It'd be funnier if it was Ike - she'd come off as a nagging sister and a disappointed fangirl who hyped him up so much.

Convo with :ganondorf:: G-Grima has a brother?! MUST! KILL! NOW!

Y'know, I kind of want Lucina to admire :4zss: to the point where shipping begins if it already hasn't.
You rang? :3

BlitzBlazer

Smash Rookie
:4lucina: and :4shulk:
Lucina: Who is that boy?
Morgan: That's Shulk. His sword, the Monado, has incredible range and can give him temporary power ups.
Lucina: That's a sword? I never would have guessed...
Morgan: Yup. While wielding it he can have visions. He uses these visions to change the future!
Lucina: Change the future? I suppose we're not so different.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Lucina: You! I demand a rematch!
Captain Falcon: Huh?
Lucina: We never finished our duel in the arena. I must avenge my father's defeat at your hands.
Captain Falcon: Oh, come on!
Lucina: I am serious! You may have such phenomenal strength, but you defeated my father, AND you kicked Falchion aside like a toy. It is an ancient and most sacred weapon and should treated as such, even in the midst of combat.
Captain Falcon: Look, little lady, we had our match. Your boyfriend interrupted it. Take it up with him.
Lucina: That is not the point. I declare you to be my archrival now. I will train day and night until I am able to defeat you and restore the honor of the great and wonderful Chrom.
Captain Falcon: Are you for real?
Lucina: Draw your... fists and prepare yourself. I will not be denied.
Captain: Alright, if this is something you're really serious about... SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!
Am I the only one that imagined this conversation as a cutscene from Injustice's and MK9's story mode?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
:4lucina: and :4shulk:
Lucina: Who is that boy?
Morgan: That's Shulk. His sword, the Monado, has incredible range and can give him temporary power ups.
Lucina: That's a sword? I never would have guessed...
Morgan: Yup. While wielding it he can have visions. He uses these visions to change the future!
Lucina: Change the future? I suppose we're not so different.
This is more proof I need to start writing my Xeno Emblem fan fic with these two...

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
So, I had this idea for apart of my comic, but I think I'm going to cut it, so the best it'll have to do is live right here. That or I can just draw it out for fun and not make it apart of my bigger project. Anyway...

Robin and Lucina enter their room, setting their bags on the ground.

Robin: Wow, this place is nice.
Lucina: A lot better than my father's room, that's for sure.
Robin: At least they gave the whole family lodging to stay so they can watch the fights.

Lucina flops on the bed, her arms spread wide.

Lucina: Gods, the trip was exhausting.
Robin: Not too exhausting, I hope.
Lucina: Oh! here?

Robin lays on top of Lucina, cupping her head.

Robin: I must have you.
Lucina: As long as we're alone, I'm all yours.

Lucina embraces Robin and works off his heavy coat. The door creeks open and five year old Lucina pokes her head in, staring at her future self and Robin.

Young Lucina: Daddy!!!!

Young Lucina runs away.

Robin and Lucina: Gods...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So, I had this idea for apart of my comic, but I think I'm going to cut it, so the best it'll have to do is live right here. That or I can just draw it out for fun and not make it apart of my bigger project. Anyway...

Robin and Lucina enter their room, setting their bags on the ground.

Robin: Wow, this place is nice.
Lucina: A lot better than my father's room, that's for sure.
Robin: At least they gave the whole family lodging to stay so they can watch the fights.

Lucina flops on the bed, her arms spread wide.

Lucina: Gods, the trip was exhausting.
Robin: Not too exhausting, I hope.
Lucina: Oh! here?

Robin lays on top of Lucina, cupping her head.

Robin: I must have you.
Lucina: As long as we're alone, I'm all yours.

Lucina embraces Robin and works off his heavy coat. The door creeks open and five year old Lucina pokes her head in, staring at her future self and Robin.

Young Lucina: Daddy!!!!

Young Lucina runs away.

Robin and Lucina: Gods...
Little Lucina walks in on Robin and her future self about to go at it. I love time travel.
Either draw this seperately, or just make a fic about stuff like this.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Little Lucina walks in on Robin and her future self about to go at it. I love time travel.
Either draw this seperately, or just make a fic about stuff like this.
Stuff will traumatize a kid. Love it.

I think I will draw it. Otherwise, I think it might just turn out to be a bunch of Support Conversation-esque fics.

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Well stop being lazy. How is the rest of that comic going to go?
Well I plan to release the first page when the game releases in 8 days. And hopefully I can release a comic once every other week after that. But it's pretty much an aimless story so far. I had Lucina as the main character at one point, but I don't think it'll be fair for the other characters. Plus, I don't want to be hooked on Lucina where there could be other possible stories going on in the mix.

I think for now, the comic is about homecoming for the veteran smashers and a greeting to the newcomers. maybe it'll evolve past that, but for now I'm just writing out the script for about 10 or 20 comics ahead. I dunno, maybe I want this to be like a webcomic depending on the reception.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well I plan to release the first page when the game releases in 8 days. And hopefully I can release a comic once every other week after that. But it's pretty much an aimless story so far. I had Lucina as the main character at one point, but I don't think it'll be fair for the other characters. Plus, I don't want to be hooked on Lucina where there could be other possible stories going on in the mix.

I think for now, the comic is about homecoming for the veteran smashers and a greeting to the newcomers. maybe it'll evolve past that, but for now I'm just writing out the script for about 10 or 20 comics ahead. I dunno, maybe I want this to be like a webcomic depending on the reception.
Do a different character everytime?

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Do a different character everytime?
I suppose I could do that, but then again, there's characters I know nothing about. I honestly thought the Xenoblade fans were insane when they constantly pestered and badgered about wanting Shulk in the new Smash game.

At the same time, I want to stay as true to the characters as possible. But that's kind of difficult since most of the characters are silent protagonists. I haven't decided where I'm going to go with this.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I suppose I could do that, but then again, there's characters I know nothing about. I honestly thought the Xenoblade fans were insane when they constantly pestered and badgered about wanting Shulk in the new Smash game.

At the same time, I want to stay as true to the characters as possible. But that's kind of difficult since most of the characters are silent protagonists. I haven't decided where I'm going to go with this.
Mostly use the ones who talk?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Hahaha, yeah. I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll just assign personalities to characters, like how Awkward Zombie made Marth snobby and it kind of actually works.
Just do something like that. Just use a few characters, others appearing every now and then.

BlitzBlazer

Smash Rookie
:4lucina:&:4jigglypuff:
Morgan: Oh. My. Gods. IT'S SOOO CUTE! Mom Mom Mom! You HAVE to catch it for me!

Lucina: What IS it Morgan?

Morgan: It's a Jigglypuff! It's voice is so soft that it's singing can instantly put you to sleep. And It's so light it can float like a balloon! Mom, PLEEEASE get it for me! I promise I'll take care of it!

Lucina: Um... Why don't you ask your father?

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Lucina & Captain Falcon

Lucina: YOU! This time, we'll settle this!

Falcon: Sorry kid, but you can't beat no matter what.

Lucina: And why is that?

Falcon: Because...I AM YOUR GRANDFATHER!

Lucina: ! No...that's impossible! You can't be my grandfather!

Falcon: Well...technically I am your godgrandfather.

Lucina:...how does that even...?

Falcon: See your great great great grandfather Marth made me the godfather of his daughter, so technically I would be your great great great God granddad.

Lucina:...Are you serious?

Falcon: I have a picture of Marth's wedding and I should be in it along with Luigi, Peach, and Ganondorf.

Lucina:...it sounds like the Hero King made some...interesting allies.

Falcon: Yeah. Well better run. I am suppose to teach Ceada how to race in the F-Zero Grand Prix.

Lucina: Oh okay...wait! We still need to fight!

...and he's gone. Gods do i really believe he's my godgrandfather?

...C RANK OBTAINED!

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
:4lucina:&:4jigglypuff:
Morgan: Oh. My. Gods. IT'S SOOO CUTE! Mom Mom Mom! You HAVE to catch it for me!

Lucina: What IS it Morgan?

Morgan: It's a Jigglypuff! It's voice is so soft that it's singing can instantly put you to sleep. And It's so light it can float like a balloon! Mom, PLEEEASE get it for me! I promise I'll take care of it!

Lucina: Um... Why don't you ask your father?
Didn't someone post this exact conversation already?

Top Bottom