• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Conversations for Lucina

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
This is the one from Brawl:

Snake: "..."
Otacon: "Snake, what is it?"
Snake: "Something about that hedgehog rubs me the wrong way..."
Otacon: "...? Oh, you mean Sonic The Hedgehog? But everyone loves Sonic. He's a big star. Do you have any idea how excited people are that he's here in Brawl?"
Snake: "Yeah, I know, but there's something about him I just don't like."
Otacon: "But...why? You must have some kind of reason."
Snake: "...Nope, I just don't like him."
I meant Lucina Codec about the two.

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
I'll do one! ^^ I'm not sure if it'll be good, but here goes:
Snake+Lucina Codec:

Snake: "Hey, who is that? She looks like Marth, but she has long hair."
Otacon: "That's Lucina, Snake. She's a descendant of Marth."
Snake: "Descendant? Wait, isn't she the same age as Marth?"
Otacon: Lucina is Marth's descendant born a thousand years after Marth's reign."
Snake: "So she's a member of royalty then. Great, so does she get pampered like every little royal princess?"
Otacon: "Actually, she traveled through time to change the future."
Snake: "...What?"
Otacon: "From what I know, her future is a bad one because an evil dragon was resurrected and caused destruction."
Snake: "Ouch. That sucks. ...Well, what about her weapon? It looks kinda plain, to be honest."
Otacon: "That's Falchion."
Snake: "You sure?"
Otacon: "It went through some changes because parts of the sword, except the blade, kept breaking."
Snake: "Marth should've left a note behind so that they can take better care of their stuff."

And so, here's the Snake+Lucina Codec. Need I mention, this is my first time doing this, so please have mercy on me. Hope you guys like it! :)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ Skyfox2000 Skyfox2000 @ Skyblade12 Skyblade12

*codec*

Snake: Colonel, why is there another Marth here? He looks even more like a girl!
Campbell: That's because that's not Marth, Snake. That's actually a girl. Her name is Lucina.
Snake: Lucina? Why haven't we ever heard of her?
Campbell: Because she's Marth's descendant from the future.
Snake: Time travel? Gimme a break, Colonel. I thought I've seen it all here.
Campbell: She hails from a future where the evil entity known as Grima succeeded in destroying the world. She's here to change that by saving her father, Chrom, and altering the future by preventing Grima's awakening.
Snake : Wonder if she could teach me how to time travel so I could meet Big Boss in his prime and stop him.
Campbell : ...

*end*

*codec*

Snake: Otacon! Someone like Marth just appeared! And it's actually a girl this time!
Otacon: That's Lucina, Snake. She's actually Marth's descendant from the future.
Snake: Like...a daughter? Is this another one of your Japanese animes?
Otacon: Uh...no, Snake. She's the daughter of Chrom, a king who was killed when fending off the demon known as Grima. She's travelled to the past to alter her future and save her people.
Snake: She can't be that much different than Marth, then.
Otacon: She isn't, actually. Most of her skills are based on Marth himself, though there are some little moves here and there that were taught to her by Chrom. Just fight her like you would Marth and you'll be fine.
Snake: Got it.

*end*

*codec*

Mei Ling: Snake, do you know who that is?
Snake: Who? That girl who looks like Marth's long lost sister?
Mei Ling: Of course you don't, Snake. That's Lucina. She's his descendant.
Snake: For a descendant, she looks an awful lot like him. Right down to the apparel.
Mei Ling: She travelled to the past after her future was devastated by the evil Grima. In order to conceal her identity, she wore Marth's apparel and a mask to fool those around her. Even her father, Chrom, who she never met because he was killed. Them meeting for the first time is so sweet, you know?
Snake: I feel that between a mission to save mankind and seeing your dead father, saving mankind takes priority.
Mei Ling: Oh come on, Snake. Wouldn't you want to see Big Boss when he was in his prime?
Snake: ...

*end*

*codec*

Snake: This is Snake...
Chrom: Hello, Snake. This is Chrom.
Snake: What?! Who are you? And how did you get into my comm?
Chrom: I have my ways.
Snake: *growls*
Chrom: I see you're fighting my daughter, Lucina.
Snake: Lucina? That girl that looks like Marth?
Chrom: Yes, her. She came from a future where I was apparently killed while trying to contain the demonic Grima. I never imagined her to grow to be this strong...
Snake: Why are you worrying over your daughter if there's a world ending demon on the loose?
Chrom: Oh please. What do you know about family? You're just a cold hard soldier, from the looks of it.
Snake: I was an experiment for the government. Not someone born naturally. My brothers were both extremist terrorists born from the same experiment, And this is coming from someone who implies he wasn't even there for his own daughter.
Chrom: ...
Snake: Says a lot, huh?
Chrom: You harm her and I'll find you. And you won't like it.
Snake: Yeah, sure...

*end*

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
@ Skyfox2000 Skyfox2000 @ Skyblade12 Skyblade12

*codec*

Snake: Colonel, why is there another Marth here? He looks even more like a girl!
Campbell: That's because that's not Marth, Snake. That's actually a girl. Her name is Lucina.
Snake: Lucina? Why haven't we ever heard of her?
Campbell: Because she's Marth's descendant from the future.
Snake: Time travel? Gimme a break, Colonel. I thought I've seen it all here.
Campbell: She hails from a future where the evil entity known as Grima succeeded in destroying the world. She's here to change that by saving her father, Chrom, and altering the future by preventing Grima's awakening.
Snake : Wonder if she could teach me how to time travel so I could meet Big Boss in his prime and stop him.
Campbell : Snake, you can't do that. You'll cause a time paradox.

*end*

*codec*

Snake: Otacon! Someone like Marth just appeared! And it's actually a girl this time!
Otacon: That's Lucina, Snake. She's actually Marth's descendant from the future.
Snake: Like...a daughter? Is this another one of your Japanese animes?
Otacon: Uh...no, Snake. She's the daughter of Chrom, a king who was killed when fending off the demon known as Grima. She's travelled to the past to alter her future and save her people.
Snake: She can't be that much different than Marth, then.
Otacon: She isn't, actually. Most of her skills are based on Marth himself, though there are some little moves here and there that were taught to her by Chrom. Just fight her like you would Marth and you'll be fine.
Snake: Got it.

*end*

*codec*

Mei Ling: Snake, do you know who that is?
Snake: Who? That girl who looks like Marth's long lost sister?
Mei Ling: Of course you don't, Snake. That's Lucina. She's his descendant.
Snake: For a descendant, she looks an awful lot like him. Right down to the apparel.
Mei Ling: She travelled to the past after her future was devastated by the evil Grima. In order to conceal her identity, she wore Marth's apparel and a mask to fool those around her. Even her father, Chrom, who she never met because he was killed. Them meeting for the first time is so sweet, you know?
Snake: I feel that between a mission to save mankind and seeing your dead father, saving mankind takes priority.
Mei Ling: Oh come on, Snake. Wouldn't you want to see Big Boss when he was in his prime?
Snake: ...

*end*

*codec*

Snake: This is Snake...
Chrom: Hello, Snake. This is Chrom.
Snake: What?! Who are you? And how did you get into my comm?
Chrom: I have my ways.
Snake: *growls*
Chrom: I see you're fighting my daughter, Lucina.
Snake: Lucina? That girl that looks like Marth?
Chrom: Yes, her. She came from a future where I was apparently killed while trying to contain the demonic Grima. I never imagined her to grow to be this strong...
Snake: Why are you worrying over your daughter if there's a world ending demon on the loose?
Chrom: Oh please. What do you know about family? You're just a cold hard soldier, from the looks of it.
Snake: I was an experiment for the government. Not someone born naturally. My brothers were both extremist terrorists born from the same experiment, And this is coming from someone who implies he wasn't even there for his own daughter.
Chrom: ...
Snake: Says a lot, huh?
Chrom: You harm her and I'll find you. And I will kill you.
Snake: Yeah, sure...

*end*
Fixed Chrom's. Now I want one were Snake is fighting :4lucina: and :4robinm: at the same time, and Morgan hacks his codec.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ Robertman2 Robertman2

Trying to be as gender neutral as possible.

*codec*

Snake: This is Snake. I need info on a blue-haired girl and a white haired sorcerer guy...
Morgan: Hi, Snake!
Snake: What?! Is this a child? Who are you?
Morgan: *laughs*. I'm Morgan. The white haired guy is Robin, my parent.
Snake: That's cute. So what's so special about him?
Morgan: He's an expert magician. His magic is so powerful that it can level armies!
Snake: Child banter...and who's the girl?
Morgan: That's Lucina. She's from the future!
Snake: ...I think I've heard enough...where's the off button?

*end*

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
@ Robertman2 Robertman2

Trying to be as gender neutral as possible.

*codec*

Snake: This is Snake. I need info on a blue-haired girl and a white haired sorcerer guy...
Morgan: Hi, Snake!
Morgan: *laughs*. I'm Morgan. The white haired guy is Robin, my parent.
Snake: That's cute. So what's so special about him?
Morgan: He's an expert magician. His magic is so powerful that it can level armies!
Snake: Child banter...and who's the girl?
Morgan: That's Lucina. She's from the future!

*end*
Snake and Morgan interacting for the win.

I wanted to put that Taken reference but I thought "nah".
I'll get to it later. Male or female Morgan?
I would have prefered F!Morgan. She's the best.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ Robertman2 Robertman2 Redo with added sadism..this is TOO EASY.

*codec*

F!Morgan: Aww, little soldier can't handle himself?
F!Morgan: *laughs*. I'm Morgan. The white haired guy is Robin, my father. You do anything do him and I'll make sure you regret it!
Snake: Uh-huh. That's cute, coming from a little girl. So what's so special about him that will prevent me from disabling him quickly?
F!Morgan: His magic beats out your puny little weapons, old man. There's nothing you have that he can't outperform with sorcery!
Snake: Totally expected child banter...magic doesn't best modern day weaponry.
F!Morgan: Tough words from a grizzled old man. *laughs*
Snake: *growls* And who's the blue haired girl then? Looks too much like Marth.
F!Morgan: That's Lucina. She's my mother from the future...and she outperforms you in every way!
F!Morgan: Good luck losing! Oh wait, you don't need it!

*end*

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

*codec*

F!Morgan: *laughs*. I'm Morgan. The white haired guy is Robin, my parent. You do anything do him and I'll make sure you regret it!
Snake: Uh-huh. That's cute, coming from a little girl. So what's so special about him that will prevent me from disabling him quickly?
F!Morgan: His magic beats out your puny little weapons, old man. There's nothing you have that he can't outperform with sorcery!
F!Morgan: That's Lucina. She's from the future...and she outperforms you in every way!

*end*
That's much better. Apart from no metion that Lucina's is Morgan's mom, but whatever.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Can Someone do a Lucina Codec for Sonic The Hedgehog. I would but I never played Awakening soo..

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet

*codec*

F!Morgan: *laughs*. I'm Morgan. The white haired guy is Robin, my father. You do anything do him and I'll make sure you regret it!
F!Morgan: That's Lucina. She's my mother from the future...and she outperforms you in every way!

*end*
HA! This made my day. LOL XD

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
lucina codec for meta knight
Lucina: "I see, another masked warrior. May I ask, sir, why you hide your face?"

Meta Knight: "...Why do you hide your own?"

Lucina: "I had to protect those dear to me. Making my identity known could have had dire consequences before the time was right."

Meta Knight: "Is that true? Was it to protect others, or to hide your own emotions? To shield you from the world you fought in? What will you do when your mask shatters, exposing you to all you hide from?"

Lucina: "It did shatter in battle. And it was a relief. To be close to my family, my friends again. To fight at their side. Now, I wear it merely out of habit. But I can remove it should I feel the need. What of you, Sir Knight? What would you do if your mask shatters?"

Meta Knight: "...Enough talk. Face me."

For those who are unaware, Meta Knight always retreats when his mask shatters. That Lucina kept fighting when she lost hers got to him.

Last edited:

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Lucina: "I see, another masked warrior. May I ask, sir, why you hide your face?"

Lucina: "I had to protect those dear to me. Making my identity known could have had dire consequences before the time was right."

Meta Knight: "Is that true? Was it to protect others, or to hide your own emotions? To shield you from the world you fought in? What will you do when your mask shatters, exposing you to all you hide from?"

Lucina: "It did shatter in battle. And it was a relief. To be close to my family, my friends again. To fight at their side. Now, I wear it merely out of habit. But I can remove it should I feel the need. What of you, Sir Knight? What would you do if your mask shatters?"

For those who are unaware, Meta Knight always retreats when his mask shatters. That Lucina kept fighting when she lost hers got to him.
Beautiful :'( :p

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021

thanks

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000

Lucina codec for Sonic.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Lucina codec for Sonic.
Ouchies. I'm not huge into Sonic lore, nor have I really followed up with his characterization. The last of his games I beat was Sonic Rush, and before that, Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

So, since those games were kind of light on personality, I'll be drawing from the personality I'm most familiar with: Sonic The Hedgehog, the Saturday Morning Cartoon (AKA: Sonic Sat AM).

Sonic: "Wait, so that Chrom guy who was fighting with Robin is your father, huh? He seems kind of young to have a daughter your age."

Lucina: "I am from a later point in history, I travelled back to save the world."

Sonic: "Whoa! What happened?"

Lucina: "The fell dragon Grima awoke. His power shattered the kingdoms, and his legions of Risen warriors poured over the land, blotting out life wherever they went. The few strongholds were left fighting and endless war in the darkness, slowly losing ground, and hope. So Lady Naga created a ritual for a few chosen warriors. To take us back to before Grima's rise, so that we could undo the terrible end that awaited us."

Sonic: "Sounds familiar. Me and the Freedom Fighters are in much the same situation. Robotnik's forces are constantly pushing us back, and for each one we destroy, a dozen more are built. We win every fight, but we're slowly losing the war. Maybe once this is all over, I should take a page from your book. Could you introduce me to this Naga Lady?"

Lucina: "...Naga is no mere lady, my people have worshipped her and received her blessings for millennia! But if she can, I'm sure she will help save your world as well. I will do what I can."

Sonic: "Groovy. Thanks, Lucy."

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
^(note: my only knowledge of DDD's personality is the anime)

Lucina: What...are you?

DDD: Oy! I'm King Dedede, ruler of Dream Land!

Lucina: Ruler? You look like nothing more than a tyrant.

DDD: Ha! And what do you have to prove that?

Lucina: I don't need proof. Your attitude speaks for itself. This ruler's getting dethroned!

DDD: Come and try me, lady!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
^(note: my only knowledge of DDD's personality is the anime)

Lucina: What...are you?

DDD: Oy! I'm King Dedede, ruler of Dream Land!

Lucina: Ruler? You look like nothing more than a tyrant.

DDD: Ha! And what do you have to prove that?

Lucina: I don't need proof. Your attitude speaks for itself. This ruler's getting dethroned!

DDD: Come and try me, lady!
Married :4lucina: and :4robinm:?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
^ ho boy...

Lucina: Look at us, Robin, sparring in the battlefield. Some time to ourselves.

Robin: Indeed, Lucina. Though I am disconcerted by all these other fighters out here.

Lucina: You said it yourself. There are many powerful foes here.

Robin: I did?

Lucina: Yeah, after we faced that masked man in Arena Ferox.

Robin: Oh, right. So, shall we pair up against these foes once we've reached a stalemate?

Lucina: I couldn't agree more.

*Robin and Lucina have achieved Support Rank SS*

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
^ ho boy...

Lucina: Look at us, Robin, sparring in the battlefield. Some time to ourselves.

Robin: Indeed, Lucina. Though I am disconcerted by all these other fighters out here.

Lucina: You said it yourself. There are many powerful foes here.

Robin: I did?

Lucina: Yeah, after we faced that masked man in Arena Ferox.

Robin: Oh, right. So, shall we pair up against these foes once we've reached a stalemate?

Lucina: I couldn't agree more.

*Robin and Lucina have achieved Support Rank SS*
:4lucina: and... :substitute:.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
^

Lucina: What are you?

Substitute: ...

Lucina: I'm talking to a child's plaything. I have no time for this.

Substitute: ... :(

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm just picturing her taking :substitute: and giving it to Morgan.
Lucina: Hey Morgan, I brought something for you.

Morgan: Ooooh, what is it?

Lucina: Here. It's an oversized training dummy.

Morgan: Awww, that's cool! Thanks, Mother!

Lucina: You enjoy that, daughter.

*Lucina walks away*

Lucina: Wonder how fast it'll creep him out...

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Lucina: Hey Morgan, I brought something for you.

Morgan: Ooooh, what is it?

Lucina: Here. It's an oversized training dummy.

Morgan: Awww, that's cool! Thanks, Mother!

Lucina: You enjoy that, son.

*Lucina walks away*

Lucina: Wonder how fast it'll creep him out...
Morgan's a girl if Lucina's her mother...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Watch as it acts Yarne's Alfonzo. Yarne and F!Morgan's supports are amazing

Top Bottom