• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spanish Brawl Voices "Humor thread?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I dunno, I kinda like starting matches off with Ya!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
What? It's out NOW? How come? I thought it was June 27th. Or is it that games come out a few days before release date?

Please someone clarify if this only applies to certain parts of Europe, because I want Brawl...NAO! >_<

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd say it's someone who works at a store sneaking a copy home. It's not out til 26th in aus and 27th in Europe.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
¿Lionman de Meristation?

Juas, cabrón. Explícales al menos que es una copia de análisis.

Sorry, guys, that's a review copy sent to the spanish press. That's why he can have this and you not.

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha!

And NO the game did not get delayed because of the voices. It got delayed because a Dual Layer could not fit all 5 languages for the countrys that do not learn english so they had 2 choices, either put all the languages in and make the video quality worse in SSE or make 2 versions of the game, one with english and one with those 5 languages and they picked the second choice. And also they said while they were at it they were trying to get all famous bugs out of the game and improve online play with less lag. Dont know if they maked it with the online.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Already seen some videos of the PAL version.
Thank god there's still the option to change to English.

TurtleSim

Smash Rookie
The worst part is 90% of the people in Europe will just switch it to English. I know i wouldn't want Dutch translations , horrible.

Lionman

Smash Champion
¿Lionman de Meristation?

Juas, cabrón. Explícales al menos que es una copia de análisis.

Sorry, guys, that's a review copy sent to the spanish press. That's why he can have this and you not.
Soy de meristation si, no posteo mucho aqui porque mi ingles es paleto.

I hope Captain Falcon dont yell "Gancho de fuego" with a stupid voice, metaknight still in english, im fine

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Quick, do Pit. I want to hear how Spanish people say "Nanananananananananananana"

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Pit still englsih i think

I dont know why they didn´t gave voice to all characters
And THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T.

I speak Spanish and that is just awful. No, worse than awful...

EEVISORR!!!!

:embarrass

Crystallion

Smash Ace
You really think the Spanish voices are SO awful? Well, I don't think they are particularly horrible. Is it wrong when I find PTs voice better in Spanish then in English?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Probably because you prefer Spain's Spanish.
For example, Pokemon the anime has different dubs for Spain and for Latinamerica. I prefer the last one. That spanish is more appealing to me than Spain's (and some spanish can't properly speak english, hence the horrible Pokemon pronounciation fro Squirtle and Ivysaur)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I like how they start every fight with ¡YA!

are there any German vids out there? I just found one where the narrator called: "3 2 1 vorbei! Der Sieger ist Meta Knight"

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
woah XD the german trainer sucks. As if a 56 year old girl was casted, who tries to be a 7 year old boy

but french is the best of all!!! I think I'll play it in French often, if it is possible

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe it's because my ear hasn't developed enough to make out Spanish yet, but I could barely follow what Spanish PKMN Trainer even said. For some reason, it sounded German to me, but that was probably the sound quality.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm astonished. The German voice...how could you ever pick a worse voice? Seriously! The French one is okay, so is the Spanish one. I didn't care much for the Italian voice. If you want to know, English (and Spanish too, to some extent) is still the best...which is bad enough. >_<

-BlurR-

Smash Rookie
hahaha cant wait for the eu release (have the us verion :p) but still annoying freeloader

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Wow, I'm astonished. The German voice...how could you ever pick a worse voice? Seriously! (...)
/agree
He gives me the creeps...

Is there any video showing all languages of the narrator yet?

Hipocrisy

Smash Cadet
Además del narrador y del Entrenador Pokémon, ¿puedes poner vídeos de otros personajes?
Me gustaría oír la voz de algunos como Ike (doblado al español en FE: RD) o Ness/Lucas (si tienen).

DLO

Smash Journeyman
omg,i listen the italian voice..................................i think i switch in english.
the english voice is the best(well,yes,if i can't do in japanese),the spanish and the french too,but the italian.....they can use the voice of Ash,or the voice of another character,but this.....

Morveux

Smash Cadet
I am french, and it's a shame to hear french narrator voice.

I am so happy to have bought SSBB in japanese, fourth month ago. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom