• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Finally, I don't work on ****ing Sundays anymore, so I might end up wanting to actually Brawl and maybe learn Melee again (haven't played in like 4 years though...).

Anyone got anything coming up on weekends? I still work nights during the week so those are all dead for me.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
hot, I'll be there. I'll wanna get some dubs action going though, someone better team with me

kinda trying to finish picking up MK though 'cause I got tired of ike being a complete failure, so this should be entertaining

rhan

Smash Hero
Who needs ''better'' friends when I'm the best gawd dam friend you'll ever have! You know it's true!

LUB YUUUUU!

CStick

Smash Lord
no fest today.

Tomorrow is still 100% go. I'll host starting at like 3pm til 10pm.

Sorry guys, but I'm still not finished with my bull****, and hopefully I have a date tonight. I need some belated Valentine's assssss

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Yeah me too, but they ruined the character with his new design. If he played the same exact way in melee it wouldn't matter.

He's just ****ing ugly in brawl.

rhan

Smash Hero
Dis niigga can't stop hatin'.

This avvy's staying for a while. If you played Kingdom Hearts you'd understand the significance of the ice cream bar.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
So, Theo. You think you're good?
odam

i considered magic cylinder, but mirror force seemed better

i will eventually switch to dark mirror force (or you could too...)

Dis niigga can't stop hatin'.

This avvy's staying for a while. If you played Kingdom Hearts you'd understand the significance of the ice cream bar.
i refused to play that game because it was disney oriented, against which i have always been staunchly opposed

i dont want disney in my rpg

edit: however, i always loved it when the commercials came on. ****, i might have to download that song

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL nah that's just what I called her...not her name at all XD

she just joked about being a cougar because she never approached me all these months since she thought I was 18 or 19...and she thought I was interested in her friend she always comes in with.

obviously neither assumptions were the case so yesterday was amaaazing =D

edit: LOL @ Dobee

CStick

Smash Lord
what is up with all this YGO avatar nonsense? *secrelty remembers the good ol' days of YGO before they came up with advanced format due to people getting butthurt over Yata-Garasu*

srsly, I'd get back into that dam.n game if they played more traditional stuff. kinda hard to play when 80% of your deck is banned...

rhan

Smash Hero
Still got my deck(s). Most of the newer cards out gay the old banned cards. AND BEST PART they're legal.

Toasty, I got hoooooez in different area codez

In seriousness though.....

PLAYA PLAYA!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
LOL nah that's just what I called her...not her name at all XD

she just joked about being a cougar because she never approached me all these months since she thought I was 18 or 19...and she thought I was interested in her friend she always comes in with.

obviously neither assumptions were the case so yesterday was amaaazing =D

edit: LOL @ Dobee
so.........

she gave you a backseat adventure? or it was at the gas station?

****, i knew it was at the gas station

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL actually I had an amazing wingman in a remote location [he's actually an employee of mine who's familiar with which customer I was going on the date with] and he texted "if this is true...then I'll pay for a hotel room if you end up needing to use one."

Best moment of the night [before the obvious best moment] was at the hookah lounge we were chillin at...

me: *laughs at text and shakes head*
MILF: what?
me: nothing...just a friend being foolish *still laughing a bit*
MILF: aw cmon you gotta tell me...
me: haha...well...he said he knew of a pretty good cheap hotel nearby...and that he'd pay for it
MILF:.................................Really.

@_@

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
LOL actually I had an amazing wingman in a remote location [he's actually an employee of mine who's familiar with which customer I was going on the date with] and he texted "if this is true...then I'll pay for a hotel room if you end up needing to use one."

Best moment of the night [before the obvious best moment] was at the hookah lounge we were chillin at...

me: *laughs at text and shakes head*
MILF: what?
me: nothing...just a friend being foolish *still laughing a bit*
MILF: aw cmon you gotta tell me...
me: haha...well...he said he knew of a pretty good cheap hotel nearby...and that he'd pay for it
MILF:.................................Really.

@_@
u sly whippersnapper you

Top Bottom