• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Kevin..you KNOW I willll =D

The question is, now, do I go with my original plan to make the TO5 compilation vid? Or do I wait for Pound?

Actually **** it, I'm doing the TO5 one as an ad for my Pound 4 vending XD

Plus I'll have MOOORE than enough footage at Pound to make a whole vid for that alone hahaha

GOOD LUCK, SOVA BRAWLERS!!!

<3!

CStick

Smash Lord
top three advance?

NICE!

Although now that means that no one has any excuse...

REMINDER!

SMASH AT 4PM AT MY PLACE!

1817 HAVERHILL DR VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23456

GTFO = WHENEVER

PLEASE BRING CUBES...TVS ALSO APPRECIATED

toasty

Smash Hero
Guys...please...EVERYONE...EEEVERYONE!!!!

BRING CUBES, WIIS, AND POWERSTRIPS TO POUND!!!! THE AMAZINGNESS OF THIS TOURNAMENT DEPENDS ON ALL OF US TO PROVIDE SETUPS!

TVs are already provided =D [but I'm assuming that more couldn't hurt! :)]

But seriously...I KNOW you guys have them!

Don't be lazy!!!

How much extra room could a Cube or Wii SERIOUSLY take up in your car???? Just put it in your lap, for real...

>_<

There are 16 of us entering Melee and what...6 entering Brawl? [BlackG/Kadaj/D0N/Famous/H4X/Cocm...am I missing anyone? Oh WAIT EarthPow3r and his friends entered, I think!]...anyway, the point is, we have a lot of people going from SoVa.

If I don't see at least 12 setups coming from SoVa...I'll be extremely disappointed in all of you :(

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
If I don't see at least 12 setups coming from SoVa...

What's it called when Juan plays Basketball with himself?

What's it called when Ether loses to someone else from Sova?

What's the difference between Enver and every other black person?

If C-Stick finishes a match without complaining, what game weren't they playing?

Why is Riku's mouth always open when he plays?

Knock Knock

How many KF members would it take to ruin a smashfest?

--> The remaining 5 are up to sova, don't let him down!

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaeman and I and Crystalnite AND Pitzer will be staying in Newport News.

AKA

We aren't going to C-Sticks.

We got our own smashfest going on.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Smash at C-sticks today at 4pm? i just happen to get OFF WORK at 4pm.

I think ill go home and get ready for this party im sup[posed to be at, then stop by c-sticks on my way to the party, then proceed to said party to create a hangover handed down by the gods.

Just got a wii by the way, and even though i CAN get a copy of brawl for like 20$....i still dont know if i should.

thats how bad brawl is.....

P.S

I just watched the vids Doug posted. ive gotta say, KP, you have gotten quite impressve. IM SO PROUD OF SOVA!
i remember 5 years ago, no one would have ever though talent like that was possable out here. you guys are really an inspiration comparable only to "The Mighty Ducks"

<3

That being said. who wants to help me train so i can regain my former tech skillz and mynd gramez. Smash next thursday at my place. 7pm till whenever. im off friday.

And no Enver, i cant go to Pound, even if i had the time off, TJs birthday is sunday and hed be pissed if i went to a tourney rather than chilled with him. even though pound is clearly going to be godlike.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
C-Stick do you have a laptop or a computer record matches at the fest today? I can bring the recorder stuff.

Don't be lazy!!!

How much extra room could a Cube or Wii SERIOUSLY take up in your car???? Just put it in your lap, for real...

>_<
I really, reeeeeally should bring my modified game cube and let Toasty and the Floridians play melee on it :D Will laugh so hard at the rage quits and hasty no contest finishes. People who came to my fest the other week will understand.

Bearing in mind that youtube takes 2+ hours to process videos, I've been messing around with video editing software all morning but managed to upload a few more vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtnYsf4CYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItksD0w5RE0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xVT05yWpPI

There is tons more footage from teams mixed in with random singles matches I might upload at a later point.

toasty

Smash Hero
I really, reeeeeally should bring my modified game cube and let Toasty and the Floridians play melee on it :D Will laugh so hard at the rage quits and hasty no contest finishes.
LMFAO you should include GA on that list now, too, since FL has infected us XD

But really ever since TO5 when you made me shameful of the habit, I've pretty much gotten rid of it...but dammit if GA isn't trying to instill back into my routine >_< [unintentionally, but still haha]

Can't wait to see what happens though haha...

And Otis...I understand.

The last thing I want to is to anger...THE BEAST.

Haha...

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Tope got schoolie dee in his pool talk about Putting VA's againist each other.

DJrome got Col bol

Brawl talk:

Pool 23

Dull Razer
Sanoscy
Wango
Inui
Oh.
Famous

Pool 25

Final Fantasy XIV
Kadaj
Lain
Marc
TUSM
Whats the point?

Pool 21

aextreme73
BlackG
Fonz
Pierce
Seibrik
yume

Pool 17

D0N
God-Is-My-Rock
King Yoshi
KirinBlaze
Shadow_111
Smerfin

Pool 1

Armada
Candy
Captain Jadde
Jonas
Nacker (Would've been me)
Stingers

CStick

Smash Lord
Doug: bring the recorder stuff. There is my dad's computer in the garage. I don't see why it won't work on it with some moving around of furniture. I'll just then send them to my computer (or yours, or you can send them, or however it works). Either way, I think it'll work and it'd be nice, so bring the stuff :D

gonna go get stuff ready.

If anyone has a medium-to-large TV they don't mind bringing then by all means please bring it; the two little ones are but so good due to being only 13" screens.

EDIT: my phone is dead right now. Please don't bother calling :( But don't hesitate to show up. Just show up. This ain't invite-only. Also, please use the side door to the right of my house through the gate. The front door is off-limits.

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaeman111: hey we're leaving now. better not cancel!! if you do, call 8793164 and tell us :/

also, redo on crew battles. DO ET
s.t.a.r.s. vs KF

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Schoolie, shoulda stuck around [:
you wouldve found out that screaming **** helps out with all of your smash problems
also, awesome games guys. last day of practice before pound :/ good luck sova

toasty

Smash Hero
THAN.
THAN.
THAN.
THAN.
THAN.
THAN.
THAN.
THAN.

Get it, Pitzer?

10Hungryboxs

OH YEAH GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I've got the third room reservation changed to Friday Night!

That means everyone's good =D

MALCO JWOLF BATS WHOEVER IS READING THIS FROM KF....KONOHA'S FINEST [just makin sure you don't miss this XD]

If you were seriously okay with having two MORE people on top of the extra Jwolf already mentioned, that would put you guys at 11 people in the room...which means the price would be $35 per person for the whole weekend..............................BUT THAT ALSO MEANS YOU'LL HAVE 11 PEOPLE IN YOUR ROOM.

Just sayin.

Famous

Smash Champion
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE

PURPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

love rhan
Do you know what purple smoke would do to the ozone if we all smoked purple weed? I'm dam sure not trying to have purple rain in the future...:laugh:

Top Bottom