• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

G~Mon

Smash Rookie
lisa and ether..... u live together..... and dug lol you hosting is awsome but next time we need some pot like rhan said

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
sorry doug for not showing up i been caught up at the new job. But maybe we should try to do one more fest before pound.

whats all this party stuff i see?!?! POT!?! :)

I might be able to have some people over this week maybe thursday. but i gotta clean to crib so i can.

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
malco the falco what you doing?
you need to get out from the chambers of hell and come chill with the homies

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Best wishes Ether and Lisa.

Also my car is apparently not nearly as bad as we initially thought so I will most likely be getting it back today...meaning that I can drive to Pound 4.

@Toasty

Name: Poehlcat the almighty weasel of justice and love/Kevin
Arrival: Friday night
Departure: Monday afternoon/evening

Basically I'll be staying in the hotel tres noches.

CStick

Smash Lord
epic sad-face for Lisa and Vince. Sorry to hear that.

Doug: I still have a seat in your car, yes? When are you leaving for pound? I'll meet up at your place since I'm out of the way for you.

also: smash at my place this Saturday - who is up for it?

and now...time for the AVATAR IMAX EXPERIENCE!. Peace out

rhan

Smash Hero
Doug: LOLOLOLOLOLI read that post a page back. Good shiiiiit! xD

G-Mon: Always.

CStick: I'll try to make it. I gots a plan.

Ether: I admired y'alls relationship.... :(

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Vince sorry to hear that man...

Cstick, Rhan, SpeedYoshi so you three are down for Pound right? I finally got around to registering the other day.

Will send you lot messages bout it soon. Possibly room in the car for a 5th. If we can all agree on a cramped car that is.

Also I'm potentially looking for a roommate for a motel room. I have sleeping problems, so I can't spend the night in a cramped 10-15 person room, even if it's cheap. Let me know if interested.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
For comfort's sake, I would personally advise that anyone riding with Doug get whatever cheap motel/whatever you can get.

Hat is also offering housing in his dad's huge piano store [apparently like 50 people stayed there for Pound 2 or 3 and said it was beast...*shrugs*]...$10 a person but you gotta send him a PM so he can approve of you first [Doug, you're "known" and Hat plays Sheik so you and your car are pretty much shoe-ins]

That option is best if you can't find a cheap-enough motel close enough to the venue [Hat's store is 45 minutes from the venue]

rhan

Smash Hero
Doug: SHAEEEEEEMAAAAAN...... may need a ride.

Ether: Go to sticks Saturday.

CStick: You'll be seei g me Saturday.

toasty

Smash Hero
People should go hang out with Ether.

Also.

LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR POUND 4!!!! REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT EST!!!!

good thing most of SoVa's already registered ^_^

Now people...I need you guys to get together some more on the plans for travel and housing!!!

Get at me ASAP or you won't have housing.

Thanks to those who have responded or have started to FINALLY get to planning more seriously XD

DJRome

Smash Hero
sman can i get an update from you for the hotel please? just someone or you personally confirm your place in the hotel room. this ish is driving me crazy. . .

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Sorry to hear about that ether =/

If you throw a fest I'd definitely come. And I'll be a c-sticks saturday tambien

The_Doug

Smash Ace
double double post for more importance.
DOUG! Can you get me a ride to pound? I got... like $25 gas money
Waiting on replies from C-Stick, SpeedYoshi, and Rhan cuz it'll be a really cramped backseat, so it's up to them! I'm pretty sure they'll say yes :D

p.s. if you get that hot girl with the long arse name over to my new years party at my place tonight I'll definitely say yes ;-)

edit: I'm definitely game for C-Stick's smash fest on Saturday

DJRome

Smash Hero
the doug, i have to talk to you. you should stay with us in the hotel since two people riding with you are going to be. also, you should stay here for crews so that they can stay sunday night. I'll let you stay for $50, which is a $10 discount :)

The_Doug

Smash Ace
the doug, i have to talk to you. you should stay with us in the hotel since two people riding with you are going to be. also, you should stay here for crews so that they can stay sunday night. I'll let you stay for $50, which is a $10 discount :)
Hey there.

As far as it goes I've already booked a motel room. It's not like I won't be hanging out at the hotel during the nights because I sure as heck will be! I just need my own space in or around 6-7 hours sleep followed by breakfast or I'll be an anti-social prick all day and also under perform in smash.

If things are spectacularly awesome at the Pound venue and/or hotel I might be persuaded to stay another night.

toasty

Smash Hero
There's no turning back now, PTZR...I'm selling your registration today.

You better not be unleashing the most unfortunate series of typos ever XD

I've already been contacted about registration selling since I offered Ether's to anyone willing to pay in case he can't make it [don't let that deter you, Vince!!!!! I got your back on this one, okay?!?]

So. I'm writing to that person RIGHT now and letting them know.

Top Bottom