• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah he tends to have to go home early a lot.

I might be able to get on and chill this weekend. My dad's a E8 so it shouldn't be a problem getting on and off base.

rhan

Smash Hero
No. I mean the kind of arcade stick. It's exactly like that. I'll be in VA Beach this weekend so I'll be able to get it to you then.

It's also wirelesss and requires 2 AA batteries.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
PTZR came over. We played marvel, smash, and tekken

mad fun times. :V

even if it was short.
Don't forget Subway lol xD. Yeah it was fun. Imma help you in the Mvc3 <3

Edit that getting lost pretty much shorten the time, I was at Fort Story looking for Neko xD

rhan

Smash Hero
Gogogogogogo. I'm having a friend over so you should deff come and play Smash with us. :V

or other fighters since I got like 5 of em. lool
I'm not very good at SSFIV but I can try. Smash I'm pretty okay. Tekken 5/6 (If I can remember how my characters play) I'm okay. I'm more of a FPS. lmaoooo :x

Gamestop is giving 33 moneys for it.
I played mine for like the first 4 days then never really touched it again after that so it's practically new. I don't want to turn it into gamestop for something that's practically new.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ha I realise it's a bad game but look at the people that still play Brawl..

>______________________________________>

Yup. I went there. I neeeeed to pitch this shiiit offfff!

Also I bought my MW2 new for 40 bucks. Got it the week before Black Ops came out. No regrets. <3

rhan

Smash Hero
This up coming weekend Wretched's hosting a fest (From my knowledge). So there? My dad never came to pick me up and he said we can some down to his house at the end of the month. More then likely though Shae would want to drive down to Wretched and play some smash.

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL

yeahhh...

On that note I'm almost certain I want to quit playing Melee. I have almost no motivation to play it anymore. I know not many of you care. But I've been giving it a lot of thought.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You all are terrible at shooters, and need to reconsider.
My flak cannon will stomp you.

On that note I'm almost certain I want to quit playing Melee. I have almost no motivation to play it anymore. I know not many of you care. But I've been giving it a lot of thought.
But we havnt played yet. D:

why dont you care?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
LOL

yeahhh...

Uh...
No?
You don't have my permission to quit.
Neither did ether, but he's Blazian so he is more threatening.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
How much traction does she have? I remember she can be drill-shine-grab/usmash'ed, but can she be waveshined? Even with a humanly perfect wavedash with good timing I don't think it can happen.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
How much traction does she have? I remember she can be drill-shine-grab/usmash'ed, but can she be waveshined? Even with a humanly perfect wavedash with good timing I don't think it can happen.
as long as a character can be waveshined into grab, their traction is enough to get ***** by fox

sheik can very easily be waveshined into upsmash however

shes like a friggin paper weight

Top Bottom