• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm down to smash, but I unfortunately have other plans in Richmond, so I cant make this C3/biweekly (gotta visit my best friend...havent seen her in forever). I'll make the next one, however

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i'm down 4 smash tues and wed. as far as c3 and richmond, i doubt i'll b able to make it.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
sooo, whos smashing tues/weds?

Ether?

so far im hearing Kitsune, Ether, Cdot and wiggles for rides to c3/richmond fri-sun. am i right?
Toasty and I are just going to Richmond for the Bi-Weekly on Sunday, I've got to work Saturday night. Then I'm driving him up and back Sunday.

Sorry guys. :[

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I changed my main to Fox.

Since I'm a n00b, I'm still trying to find a comfortable character, and out of all of them, I feel great playing fox. I'm getting better.

I can L-Cancel and wave dash with some consistancy now. :]

Yeah, if I can get a ride, and if I'm not working, I'm up for smash this weeeeeeek.

Ether

Smash Ace
Hey, about me going to C3.

I get off work on Friday at 11:15 a.m. I have the rest of Friday and all of Saturday off. However, I have to work Sunday morning at 8. How long were we staying there?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
that's pretty sweet. now if only I could smash... cow?
kinda wish I was still in newport news...I lived obnoxiously close to where you're at now =/
ugh, I need to play you and Lee more often...so good at highlighting gaps in my Pika game :(
Or maybe I should just abandon pika for this and focus on other ____ Vs. Ganon matchups like I did against Falco.
F*ck you Jason, making me hate my own character =(

BTW Fats, who do use nowadays besides Ganon?

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hmmm, my fox is decent now, I just need work on some mindgames with ganon, my execution is near flawless. I just feel I'm being way repetitive with my fighting.

I stopped samus, that was a waste, apparently that character has a lot of depth to her, I wasn't ready for it.

anywho, I play some marth for fun and that about wraps it up. I'm excited about the crew battle, you going to c3 toasty?

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
No worries Kitsune.

Ugh. I definitely need a ride out there. I'm tired of playing with level 9's.

NEED. HUMAN. INTERACTION.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
**** ether, your all set for c3 but the richmond tourney is ON sunday son. if you have to be back at work is there a way someone can get you from richmond saturday night or early sunday?

as far as games today goes, i think imma head to green brizzle mall soon, then play smash around 7pm ish.
if that sounds good to you people then give me a call.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Sucks living so far away...have today and the next two days off without **** to do on thursday. Bad enough I can't make it to C3 or the Richmond Tourney...but oh well.

Anybody got a date set for the next event? Or is SoVA smashless without Richmond? :laugh:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hmmm, my fox is decent now, I just need work on some mindgames with ganon, my execution is near flawless. I just feel I'm being way repetitive with my fighting.

I stopped samus, that was a waste, apparently that character has a lot of depth to her, I wasn't ready for it.

anywho, I play some marth for fun and that about wraps it up. I'm excited about the crew battle, you going to c3 toasty?
I can't make it to C3 unfortunately :(
I will, however, be in Richmond the next day, if everything falls into place like it should.
Wiggles...wtf man, shoulda called your brother! I think he's on his way to Otis's right now with Khalil and Ether :( sad times man...

EDIT: Fats...I know what you mean, about certain characters having more depth than you were ready for haha...everything I hear about her advanced stuff is pretty intense =/ I'll just stick to my growing roster of other characters =D especially Fox. my execution has grown terrible for some reason, or at least terribly inconsistent. And yet when I play against Ether, ndn, or good Falcos, it all just starts to click. But like I said: not consistent at all =/

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I talked to him earlier. I asked him if he'd pick me up, and he said he had class.

Then he called at like 8, and told me if I was still downtown, he'd pick my up. My last class gets out at 12:15, no way I'd still be downtown. It pissed me off a bit, but now I'm over it. Ugh, I wanted to smash so bad too. My Fox pwns my little brother, now I want to play against real smashers.

Let me know what's up for tomorrow.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I can't make it to C3 unfortunately :(
I will, however, be in Richmond the next day, if everything falls into place like it should.
Everything is perfect for Toasty and I.

I am driving him to the Richmond Bi-Weekly Sunday morning. It should be awesome. I get to play my Fox against some of the Richmond guys. [I want you guys to poke holes in my game so I can get better.]

I figure I'll get ***** as usual, but I think I'm getting better. :]

So, we should be there around 11 or so, depending on if we make any stops on the way. Don't know/doubt if we'll stay over night, I doubt it. I have class at 9:30 in the morning. So, unless I leave at 7 in the morning, we probably won't stay.

It's gonna be good **** guys. I'm stoked.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I will take you up on the offer, Kitsune.

No I won't.

Anything going down today?

O-No, are you going to have Smash out there again, I might find a ride this time.

I

It Fitz So Good

mother fuxer.... you guys dont know how gay it is missin out on all the festivities you all are havin.... it makes me just wanna have my dad mail me my choke-cord..., but hopefully these test arent as hard as they seem too say... cuz thats all I need is too fail a test and have to wait longer to come home. cuz if that **** happens I'ma play a game of my own.... and its called lets catch a bullet in the mouth....

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
we are DEFINITELY NOT staying over night. in fact...we should probably leave around 9 PM or so, Chris. =/

also, Tope, if we DO get there around 11, if that's too early then I'll just chill with some VCU people I know til then...but if not, we'll be there =D
Sounds good to me. It was up to you, so, it works for me.

I wanna play your Fox, I wanna play Doll and Tope as well.

Anyone else who can help me with my Fox, let's do some friendlies.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
That link.....is very stupidly coming of DC limbo random. Abrupt and WTF type of thing...

Wish you all luck at C3/Richmond Tourney. Represent DA BEACH! **** DEM TOP TIERS!

Top Bottom