• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
ok cool man. kit do you have a partner for teams? my friend might not have a partner for this time around hes got some real talent some what around tope skill well his jiggz anyway havent really seen him play falcon or shiek but twice they were great but i couldnt tell how good

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Toasty or khalil, if you see this, please IM me at NightskYxDreamS or call (804)639-2121 and ask for Cameron. Geos ended up bailing as our ride cause of some insurance thing, so we still need someone to meet us at williamsburg tomorrow, as well as a ride back halfway on sunday or monday...Unless tope happens to have space in his car. Anyway, please let us know if someone is still available to pick us up. Sorry for being inconvenient bums, but we'll be sad if we miss this. :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty or khalil, if you see this, please IM me at NightskYxDreamS or call (804)639-2121 and ask for Cameron. Geos ended up bailing as our ride cause of some insurance thing, so we still need someone to meet us at williamsburg tomorrow, as well as a ride back halfway on sunday or monday...Unless tope happens to have space in his car. Anyway, please let us know if someone is still available to pick us up. Sorry for being inconvenient bums, but we'll be sad if we miss this. :(

EDIT!!!

For people bringing setups or for people who are just helping set up stuff when you get here, please PLEASE put several table mats under EVERY TV no matter what surface it's on. unless it's a really effing tiny tv on that side table in the kitchen. but other than that, no exceptions. I'll try and set out the place mats before I leave, so long as my parents leave before I do. and Use 2-4, varying in TV size, but 2 is the minimum. Also: no drinks upstairs or downstairs...I can't have any accidents happening on white carpet >_<

I'll be there by early evening

and SoVa side tournies??? YAAAYUUHHHZ

Koorii

Smash Cadet
yo toasty, can't you just pull cash out of the atm, if so yuo can just give it to my mom and we can get everything from costco...

and all of you can start showing up around 3...me and WTF? will be there. actually we encourage you to show up by then.

and if enough people are interested, as part of the random side fun...i will be hosting the first annual "Gears of Fu(king War is Where It's At" 2v2 tournament. I just need a second Xbox 360 and copy of gears...

toasty

Smash Hero
naw man, I don't have the cash at the moment, hence my need to use credit >< I get paid next weekend. But also, not EVERYTHING needs to be Costco size...I'll also be bringing some fridgepacks from work...text me what drinks you get after you get them. If you feel like dropping by my work to talk a few things over, that would be excellent, and if my parents leave soon enough and I have enough time before I have to leave for work, I'll take pictures of exactly what everything looks like so we don't have to guess on monday when we put **** back. If I don't have that much time but my parents still leave before I do, then Cory, just get my camera from my room on my dresser. Thanks buddy.

NOTE TO EVERYONE! DON'T BE ****ING STUPID. Please. Be somewhat under control in the area on the right when you come up the stairs...there is a decent amount of extremely expensive stuff...some of which can NOT be moved under ANY circumstances [giant Chinese panels with jade on them]...please.

I know I never had anything to worry about at the first two, you guys were all pretty amazing and craziness still went down, I'm just asking that you guys maintain that and don't get too comfortable, and remember:
Please take your shoes off. Thanks. AND BRING PILLOWS/BLANKETS IF YOU'RE STAYING OVER!

**** gotta go to work ;_;

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
SMASH AND GEARS OF WAR??? SIMULTANEOUSLY??? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOY. All we need now is Halo2 and we're set to go!

I'll be getting there around... 4-5? I'll try to bring universal rfu + ac adapters incase someone brings a smash-incapable console for side games.

BTW, Alex (Linkomac) will be there today and needs a partner. I know he seems cocky, because he is, but someone here in sova has a loving, generous heart and will fuse their smash skills with him :)

CStick

Smash Lord
oh ****

my plans have been slightly changed. Instead of helping my friend move and then spend the night, I'll be coming back today instead.

Sooooo....I may head my scrubby little azz over there sometime I get back for some SoVa madness

Koorii

Smash Cadet
CStick, are you in richmond? if so we are trying to get Cyrain and Isra down here if possible...proving to be problematic...

schoolie has a good point, if anyone wants to bring copies of halo, i'm game for that too...i just don't have any, and more xboxes and a lan kit will be needed. also the room downstairs, where the irremovable stuff is (God help us) is the place where all non-smash games will be, until it fills up...

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a lan Cable and a 360 controller cord + halo2, but I don't have gears. So, it looks like we'll have an appropriate amount of eq for h2 lan, but no gears... hmm... I'll try to borrow a copy of gears, but no guarantees.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I know that the original plan was for khalil to meet us halfway because he was going to be out getting stuff today anyway, but I don't have his number, nor do I know if that plan is still valid. So now we're sort of stuck lol

CStick

Smash Lord
sorry guys, but plans phucked up for me as well, and I'm also stuck in Richmond

cya guys next week though since school starts then. I'll finally get free time again

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Group B

(Tope, Nelo, Savedge, Doll, and random female) are about to depart for this.)

edit Final:: yee we made this ****; and it ***** :)

CStick

Smash Lord
alright, I may make it to this today, but I cant stay for monday due to work

I'l still try to drop by some time tonight though if possible

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
woot good ****.
once again i was reminded that I, myself, am low tier :dizzy:

haha hey but had lots of fun, and would like to thank Toasty once again, ****s weak!

Oh and to anyone that played Halo 2 with me if ya gots gamertags post them up.

360GT: Xion Inferno

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Sooooooo good. Once again, a great time in Norfolk for epic madness.

Doll = Amazing player and hyper relaxed / fun guy. Richmond was all pretty chill, good matches everyone. This was a nice mix before college starts back up next week.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Good stuff from everybody. I have to stop going to these things tired while also stop sucking...and stop getting p@ssed at the sight of every single Marth I see.

Nice to finally play you Ether, Marth is amazing and that Fox is too fast for me retialate.

Gotta admit I was surprised I nearly took down Doug's Samus with my Mario...but it's Samus, so meh.

Team Richmond is too good. Nuff said.

I'll try making to the next one as well....gotta stop facking squandering first though.

CStick

Smash Lord
Savedge: nice matches again

Ether: no squander? OMG!

Doll: psychic reflexes...good god

Cyrain: Foxxxxxxxxx! is too good

Jason: for the last time...stop attacking. Just laser to 140% then SHL to dtilt

Otis: you can never quit smash, no matter how much you hate it. Mainly, because it wouldnt be fun without your random comments

Enver: you owe me nachos...or a pancake

toasty

Smash Hero
Epic Madness should have been renamed "O-NO ruins toasty's life and morale, publicly"
Hate you Otis.

shoutoutz later, realized I only got slightly< three hours of sleep saturday and then EIGHTEEN MINUTES this morning before I had work :( WHY THE **** AM I ABOUT TO GO PLAY MORE SMASH. ****.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
jesus christ.. one hell of a weekend.

here's some shouties

Cyrain- PHUCK YA BULL**** MAN. rofl WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE I GO?! man.. good times. Casuals... 3rd Strike.. our epic fights. SWEEEEEEEEEP THE LEEGGGGGG and.. who camps falco on teams?

Isra- still havent gotten any casuals 1v1 w/ you :(

Doug- finally i got some wins in casuals.... FD + peach + CG = destroyed

Ether- just so **** good. :D

Schoolie- you and ether were godly in teams... man.. the jiggz >.<

Doll- Jesus Christ... you are a floaty god. you are so fun to play. haha we gotzta play more MvC2 man. you are so ****in funny.

Savedge- only got one game w/ you.. nice marth

Mashi- you sux in teamz. **** yo chun li

Koori- seaking! fawk yeaaah

O-NO- beatmania is teh devil but its so.. ****. sowwie for the super squander teams. DK is too much animal for me. T_T

CStick- where fux were you hiding?!

Toasty- man.. great weekend. SUPER CHEF ENVER WOOOO. you are one helluva cook dude. Pancakes.. Nachos.. what CANT you cook and make delicious? maybe.. a muffin top? woooooo

rest of SoVa guys- goooood shiiiieeettt

Koorii

Smash Cadet
yo toasty, sorry about leaving the place so bad, i put back all the funiture before i went to work, but left alot of trash...

Cyrain and Isra, sorry about the ride situation, hopefully VOL. IV will have more advanced notice so this doesn't happen again.

Next time plan for epic Halo 3 Madness as well, assuming it is out by EM IV!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
This was an amazing weekend. It's a shame teams never happened and I'm sad I didn't enter singles, but crews was still amazing lol. I love seeing everyone in the room screaming and cheering. As for callouts...

Toasty- Amazing as always. You get better and better every time I come to SoVa. Thanks for hosting this and driving our lame ***** halfway home. :( I had gas money to give you, but we totally forgot cause we're gay. I'll pay you back though. =D

Koorii-Thanks for arranging a ride for us to get down to the fest. That was awesome. Also, playing halo was the **** lol. Hopefully we'll have halo3 next time.

Ether-Teaming with you was awesome. We were unstoppable =P Your marth is insane now. The gimps make me sad lol.

Doug- Teaming with you was amazing as well. <33 peach in teams. I enjoyed my friendlies with you as well. Hope fully I'll get to play you in tournament again next time

Kitsune- I love you! Your style is full of gay and camping, but you're still amazing lol. You've gotten crazy technical since we last played. Keep it up.

Doll-You're a rapist. That's all.

Tope-Didn't get to play you, but oh well. Fox dittos next time we chill

Savedge- Didnt play you either, but you're just as sexy as always. Cant wait to play you later.

Nelo-Way to **** **** in crews.

C-stick- Glad you could make it. Had fun teaming with you. Your fox is pretty awesome, keep playing him. Fox > everyone.

O-No- 3rd strike was cool. next time we play you'll have to teach me some advanced stuff. I'm learning it now so hopefully I'll be a challenge next time lol

The rest of SoVa- You're all amazing and fun to hang out with. The whole crowd down there is awesome. Can't wait until the next fest/tournament.

Top Bottom