• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Hell yeah I can't wait for this weekend. ^^
Toasty is basically amazing.

Doll and I are taking the Green Green's tourney!
RapeRapeRape.
:)

Koorii

Smash Cadet
You should add the 3rd strike side tourney to the tourney list! sunday sunday SUNDAY!!!! its going DOOOOWN!
i think i shall also bring beatmania IIDX 12th style for when i get bored of smash.
Dude, blasphemy...bored of smash, what is this bull****...we refer to it as smashed out.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doll is part of Team Richmond now.

We'll be heading to C3 on Saturday so we most likely wouldn't get to Toasty's until 10ish.

I hope you can hold the tournament off until then, or else do it Sunday.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
gotta help a friend move :(

so...I'm squandering

k thnx cyaz
lol if you didn't squander this tourney wouldn't even have been THOUGHT of, I was like "wait a minute, CStick isn't having a tourney and my parents are out of town and other people were gonna go to CStick's which means they should be free...OH ****."

Otis: where should I post this? you're welcome to do so as well, I just don't want stupid **** happening to the point where I'm forced to take down the names of everyone who shows up that I don't know, just in case they think they can show up and steal some **** or if they happen to break something and then dip out...I ain't havin that ****, too much expensive stuff here and the fact that my parents don't even KNOW about these...

Tope: hmm....I was thinking of doing teams saturday and singles and green greens sunday only because I don't want people to get worn out with two big money tournaments in one day, but I suppose if the turnout demands it, then Green Greens will be late saturday night and the singles/doubles will be sunday? I don't know...we'll see what happens. You guys are a sizeable chunk of the people who would definitely be entering in the tournaments so I'll see what I can do.

Ether: you've redeemed yourself. and how the crapstick do you say your last name? is it just like how it's spelled?

AND OMFG Doll is coming?!?!?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Crew Battle?

*looks around for Head Rapers*

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Doll is coming!?!?! fackin amazing! cant wait to go nuts this weekend!
rofl @ Koori, your right. i get smashed out often nowadays ^.^;
sad times...:(

Fellow smashers...planning a tournament is hard work when you don't have confirmation on who is coming when...so if you plan to attend EPIC MADNESS VOL. III please PM either me or toasty to confirm that you are in fact coming, when you plan to show up, if you have a setup or tv. We plan to start playing (friendlies, mm's, etc...) at around 3 p.m.

Here is the toasty recap of what you will need...

I NEED CHAIRS, SETUPS, EXTENSION CORDS, AND POWER STRIPS [and possibly snacks?...only a FULL setup (TV/Cube/Smash) will take care of your venue fee]

BRING SLEEPING STUFF. DON'T EXPECT ME TO SUPPLY IT. [blanket/pillow/sleeping bag, that kinda thing]

VENUE FEE: $5 [lodging/food/drink]
Tourney Fees: $10
MLG Rules
Where:
819 Jamestown Crescent
Norfolk VA 23508
757 635 7806...or It's Ganon at 757 641 5388

What I need:
Chairs
Extension Cords
Power Strips
at LEAST 3 more TVs
3 Cubes/Wiis/copies of Smash
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COPIES OF SMASH WORK AND THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR TV TO INPUT MODE...we can't be havin those failures again.

so RSVP...ASAP.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Good LORDIE this will be epic.

Has Red Marth confirmed attendance or do we need to resort to prayer? BTW

The man, the legend, the *****, Link~O~maC needs a partner... any takers? C'mon, lose to Richmond in STYLE!

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Good LORDIE this will be epic.

Has Red Marth confirmed attendance or do we need to resort to prayer? BTW

The man, the legend, the *****, Link~O~maC needs a partner... any takers? C'mon, lose to Richmond in STYLE!
i'll be his partner if it comes down to it, but as it stands i am also available...that sounds like i'm a *****.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I love everyone.

This is not flaming.

this is not spam.

This is love.

And I will own O-NO whenever I see him with my CRAZYPWNAGEOMFG ITSATORNADO/CYCLONEMADNESS CRAZY OMG ITS FOX

FOXXXXXXXXX!

toasty

Smash Hero
* = updates to the list

Who you can expect so far:
Out-of-SoVa:
Tope
Nelo
Doll
Cyrain
Israfel
Savedge
GEOOOOOSSSSS
"possibly a female"

SoVa:
Ether
KitsuneKing
MaSHi
ndn
BLKG
WTF?
Mid-tier
Phil
KingOfTheRoad
It's Ganon's Brother and friend
Slash Talon
SchoolieDee
Linkomac
Eno
O-NO
BlackheartLee
*The Doug

sorry if I'm forgetting anyone, that's just off the top of my head

Ether

Smash Ace
apple pie gives me the runs...

so i totally get that metaphor.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

By the way, I need some intense smash practice, especially with Mashi and Schoolie.
Actually, all HRs should come over sometime.

ACTUALLY, what we should do, which is something I'm mad that we haven't done before, is have draft crews at my place. People wanna meet up tonight or tomorrow?

Ether

Smash Ace
It'd probably be sometime after 5. But hey, wasn't O-NO saying that he was free today? He may want to smash, too.

I'm not sure if I can smash today yet, but I'll let you guys know.

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
* = updates to the list

Who you can expect so far:
Out-of-SoVa:
Tope
Nelo
Doll
Cyrain
Israfel
Savedge
GEOOOOOSSSSS
"possibly a female"

SoVa:
Ether
KitsuneKing
MaSHi
ndn
BLKG
WTF?
Mid-tier
Phil
KingOfTheRoad
It's Ganon's Brother and friend
Slash Talon
SchoolieDee
Linkomac
Eno
O-NO
BlackheartLee
*The Doug

sorry if I'm forgetting anyone, that's just off the top of my head
You can most likely count me in for Sunday. Also, Ive gotta know the story behind Doll's name.

toasty

Smash Hero
dude someone pm me the days time and location of these tournys/fest im trying to get as much smash as possible and i got to introduce more of hampton to SoVA they've only been to like 1 tourny and they gotta lot of potential you'd be surprised of what they can do
seriously dude...do you not know how to read threads?! lolll...1) no more biweeklies 2) the location is my house, the time: starts saturday afternoon at approximately 4 PM and everyone should be out by Monday at 6 PM...the big tourney will be sunday, and it's 5 for venue fee, 10 for each tourney for each person.

Top Bottom