• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
k thanks man ill try to look it up but when i get back we gotta orchestrate a tourny im talking all of Sova i might could get a couple of guys from the Nova crowd too and this time i will have all of hampton (Nova guys Chaos knight , bO$$, Karn) and Tope should be playing with one of my guys from hampton (Fear) so he should be there as well.

I come back Aug 18
o yea dude todays my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Muttering 'That's so gay' under your breath while you play me confirmed to return for brawl.
:3

i won't be back in newport news even til saturday, let alone able to attend a tournament in nc

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Me n crystal entered a tourney called "Midnight Gaming Championship"
their site is exactly what their name is, without the spaces.

I placed 4th...
Crystal placed 2nd.
He wins a t-shirt
Lucky beyotch XD
theres gona be more, i think 3 more?
then u get a free trip to dallas TX, with a free hotel for the night.
then u play in the finals... SOO many prizes.

So for you VA beach peoples, theres gona be one up there.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
good shiz last night at Mark's...MaSHi, you've upped your game considerably since only a week ago! good **** man =D It's like I can't even touch you...but it helped a lot cuz now I'm developing new strategies ^_^ lolll that upB kill was too good, I should do that more often hehe
Mark it was great to finally play you, those ICs are too sweet, unleashed some Pika fury in me for some reason
Riku/Cory................did we even play??? sadness :(

Kits: **** that wendy's

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
**** THAT MOTHER****ING WENDY's AND THE WORST SERVICE IN THE GAW**** WORLD.

other than that.. gg everybody. got my dollar back mashi. i hate you.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
toasty: pika is better =D lol crazy up+b move hate it.

kitsune: you noob. =D lol i'll get my dollar back.

riku: peach d+smash too good.

mark: sheik is in progress but your climbers is still good.

cory: it's ganon. XD

-

now to help you guys!

riku: don't rush so much with peach cause as you can see all i did was just shield grab so try to avoid that. avoid rolling towards me as well cause i just wait for you too. learn distancing with that turnip, that's all. lol.

toasty: pika is fine. ness i rarely played. you're doing fine. i like that distancing with pika good ****.

kitsune: you're just noob quit smash. XD. j/k. stop going in with lasers stay back and spam that ****.

cory: your ganon rolls too much. other than that nice distancing.

mark: sheik is not gay yet, but still trying. your climbers is pretty gay though. try and not roll towards me as you can tell i just f-smash you and stuff. try more wavedashing with the shield into grabs. other than that good ****.

now </3 me. XD

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
man good stuff today

ether- man.. crazy matches. sorry about the really bad ones.. but i love the marth training!

mashi- i hate you

ndn- i hate you too

o-no- **** factor, i hate it :)

Slash- nice to see you made it to game-on, you'll get godly in no time.

lisa- dont think i got any matches with you :( maybe next time?

toasty

Smash Hero
female relations actually went as scheduled...and SHE requested to see Transformers....so as much as part of me wishes I could have been there and as epic as last night sounds, I have a feeling I didn't miss out =D but GOOD ****! ooh ooh new player? [Slash?] yayyyuuuuhz more people!

ETHER!!! I'M COMIN FOR YA! No more squandering. I'm tired of getting you down to one stock, and the next time it happens with Pikachu, I'ma finish that ****, and with a <20% gimp KO too, back-throw to walking-off-the-stage-semi-spike [sound familiar Mashi?] OHHHHH this **** is srrrrus like the internets o_O

toasty

Smash Hero
FACK! I have to go to a baby shower, buuuut maybe afterward??? What time are you talkin here [call my cell phone since I probably won't have another chance to check this before I leave]...also, BLKG left his keys at your place, dunno if I can take him to get them, but we'll see I guess...if I do need to swing by earlier so he can get them, I'll call you...AND OM-MOTHERF*CKING-G I WAS _ CLOSE TO BEATING YOU @#$@%$#t@#@$!$#!@$#@%^^%*^*^&i*&*(%$!@ GODD*MNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ether

Smash Ace
man, I took a long nap.

Obviously no one is still at my place... but I'm up for midnight smash if someone wants to get back with me very soon. Otherwise, I'm heading to a friend's.

toasty

Smash Hero
so, who wants there to be a fest at my house next sunday[the 19th]??? I don't know if it'll be "Epic Madness Vol. 3" or not, because I might have work that day, which would mean that Khalil [Gum] and Cory [It's Ganon/Koorii] would be hosting it at my place. If ANYTHING it'll be a training day + SoVA Shenanigans. TVs/Cubes/Wiis/Buttsechs plz
If it's going to be Epic Madness [I think GEOS is already planning on attending], then there shall be a $2 venue fee for drinks/nachos and such...spread the word, take your shoes off, don't spill ****, if you put a TV or system on a glass surface, please ask for a table mat to put under it so that we don't scratch something again =/

3rd Strike is welcome...I wanna play =D

toasty

Smash Hero
"back throw!" "okay" *spike*
They're not ready for the Pop Tart, son...although there may be a multitude of Thugnifacence if it's me and Kits

Messages have been dispatched to make this big...all I need is to find out what time my parents leave saturday. If they leave early enough, there will be festivities on SATURDAY and if enough people show up and want it this way: TOURNEY! the venue fee will be $5 and tourney will be $10, you'll see why if the right people respond [should get responses by tonight] and then you can stay saturday and sunday night! madness on sunday of course =D Team Green Greens? This time it'll be recorded via digicam for the O-NO commentary

Koorii

Smash Cadet
it is officially labeled....TOASTY'S EPIC MADNESS III: PRESENTED BY TOASTY, IT'S GANON, and GUM...gonna be buttsechsual...

Yo, and i think it should be team DeNiro and Rickman...LOLZ

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
WTF!?!?!

FACT; the biweeklies are going to be SATURDAYS! if you where refering to what i told whodat, i wassent telling him about smash. Im also doing a friday night fight type thing for other fighters, new and old. streetfighter, KOF/SNK, tekken, soulcalibur. that kind of thing.
dude gimme a date and im there also Tekken 5 there is no one that i know of that has even come close to beating me yet so that should be fun im game

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
dude gimme a date and im there also Tekken 5 there is no one that i know of that has even come close to beating me yet so that should be fun im game
LOL!!! thats gotta be one ofthe oldest post's!
naw dude, that was like almost a year ago, its not going down. if oyu want tekken 5 comp, go to play around in newport news. im sure you can find someone that can beat you.

Top Bottom