• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Koorii

Smash Cadet
oh yeah, that means people need to get 360's...so uh get on it guys.

also cyrain, now that i don't work at busch gardens i don't mind coming up to richmond like every other week (or every week for that matter) to play and get better, so we need to get on that...

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Great weekend; really sova knows how to do fests right.

Toasty: It's fun to see how much better you get every time; once again good **** on that one 0-death lol. Your pika is truly capable of some inventive toolboxy stuff and it's entertaining as hell to watch and play. Sorry about the gas moniez, as cyrain said, we totally forgot but will get it too you next time. Thank you so much for holding these events, it doesn't get much better than these.

Koori: Thanks again for helping us get here, the halo, and for just being a cool guy in general. : D

O-NO: Your trash talk is hysterical ,albeit nonsensical. >_> I wanna learn DK, so maybe dittos next time? Also 3rd strike, as I hope to be playing a lot of that in the near future as well.

Doug: Teaming with you was awesome, though I don't think I got to play you in singles. Next time?

Kitsune: I'll definitely make an effort to get friendlies in with you next time if you like. **** YEAH SEAKING!

Ether: Your marth and fox are truly remarkable, and our matches were most intense. Except for the mute city one lol, I just got *****. I look forward to playing you again next time, I'll bring my A game and hopefully a better counterpick. >_<

Doll: Teach me how to play peach... I'm a scrub lol.

Nelo: ***** crew battles. Friendlies were fun as hell too; after I move in I'll give you a call and head over asap for more. :D

Tope and Savedge: I didn't get to play either of you and hope to remedy that the next time I see you guys.

Good times. ^_^

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
This was my first fest/tourny, and I must say, it was good times. I will definitely be coming out more, and hopefully, I won't be such a **** n00b for so long, haha.

My own personal shout outs, for the people I do know:

Koorii-First and foremost, I want to thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of Smash. You introduced me to good guys, and even better Smash players. I think I finally understand your joy in gaming.

Toasty-Thanks for throwing it. It was good ****. I only had like 4 nachos, but they were epic. Next one, I will be there. If I have to walk. Over the bridge.

O-NO-Seriously. Tooo funny. 'nuff said. Epic journeys over the bridge-$4.13. Pwning my random friends who think they are the best-Way beyond priceless. Pwning him with his own character-:laugh:

SoVa Crowd-Awesome guys/gals. I had a blast, and I want to thank all of you for being so amazing, and showing me something I never dreamed would be so awesome. You will be seeing more of me, and I hope to find joy in playing each and every one of you.

Wiggles, out.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
oh yeah, that means people need to get 360's...so uh get on it guys.

also cyrain, now that i don't work at busch gardens i don't mind coming up to richmond like every other week (or every week for that matter) to play and get better, so we need to get on that...
Hell yea man. That sounds awesome to me. If you can get some more SoVa people to come, let me know and maybe we could have a smashfest up here for a change. I know toasty and ether were both interested in trying to come up here and I think doug might be as well. So yea, you're welcome to visit pretty much whenever. Lemme know if you guys wanna try to have a get-together.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Hell yea man. That sounds awesome to me. If you can get some more SoVa people to come, let me know and maybe we could have a smashfest up here for a change. I know toasty and ether were both interested in trying to come up here and I think doug might be as well. So yea, you're welcome to visit pretty much whenever. Lemme know if you guys wanna try to have a get-together.
dude i'm game whenever i don't have to work, so i'll talk to the others, or they will just read this post and put the pieces together...

Ether

Smash Ace
Time for my delayed shoutouts.

Cyrain - You're sooo good. You've gotten a lot better since the last time we played. Teaming with you is ****.

Isra - haha, I thought I could avoid the dsmashes, but alas, you mindgame them too well. Don't sweat the Mute City match.

Tope - Got to play you in teams, which was awesome. Perhaps we should team sometime...

Doll - I haven't seen you since Chu's biweekly. Wtf, tornado? lol, good **** leading our crew to victory. I really appreciate teaming with you and playing you in friendlies.

Savedge - Fux Red Marth. You're really good. Next time, give me more Fox training. Also, thanks for the support in my match against Cyrain in crews.

Toasty - You are made of win and awesome. Event was too good. Don't worry about the low tourney turnout. I don't think anyone cared, except maybe Tope. Pancakes were like O_O. Nachos tasted like heaven.

O-NO - too ****in' funny. PULL! Pull a god**** turnip! lol @ the Corneria camping. Why'd it have to be toasty? lol.

Schoolie - You ****. All of my partners do. lol, what am I saying, you're better at teams than me.

Aurora - Why don't you play Red Sheik like that against me???? =(

Kitsune - Defensive gayness. Who camps with Falco on teams??

Everyone else - good ****

My left wrist is like, dead. I might have carpal tunnel. Too many drillshines.

Ether

Smash Ace
As far as I know,

Singles:
1st Tope
2nd Doll
3rd Doug

Crews:
Doll's crew (I forgot the crazy name we came up with) vs Tope's crew (dunno if they had a name)
Doll's crew wins by 3 stocks.

If other crews went down, I don't have results on them.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
As far as I know,

Singles:
1st Tope
2nd Doll
3rd Doug

Crews:
Doll's crew (I forgot the crazy name we came up with) vs Tope's crew (dunno if they had a name)
Doll's crew wins by 3 stocks.

If other crews went down, I don't have results on them.
4th Ether
5th Savedge

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
wow, tope wins again?
tell me when you have your next event peeps. i'm thinking about getting my friend to take me.
or my cousin. I need a rematch with tope, i need a rematch with o-no, i need practice of course, but MORE importantly, rematch tope.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
the wall of the little island thing behind where most of the chairs were [this was mostly because of the people sitting there who weren't playing since they were the only ones whose chairs would be so far back], and also a lot of marks in the hallways of the stairs, and then marks on the little piece of wall behind where the trashcan was from people being a little too enthusiastic with their disposal of trash...and not to mention LINKOMAC'S BONY ******** *** permanently denting said nice trashcan, and it's not so much the trashcan I care about...it's a trashcan. but 1) it's something I can't really hide or make a GOOD excuse for and 2) DON'T BE ****ING STUPID.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
man even the trashcan had an epic weekend. =/
Well said... well said, mashi.

**** toasty, sorry about all the damage done to your place (including link-o-fatass pretending a nice trashcan was a chair). Good **** all around though, gotta love richmond and Doll :)

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Well I'm sorry to hear that your house got messed up man. Hopefully I didn't do any of the damage. o.O did your parents notice any of the marks that got left?

toasty

Smash Hero
did your parents notice any of the marks that got left?
They're the ones who noticed them, not me...and the only reason I cared to post about it.

EDIT: I didn't get in huge trouble or anything, but I definitely got the "see, this is what happens when you invite people over when we're not here" **** from them...it's just chipping away at my equity with my parents, which makes having anything similar [or being left alone in the house] all the more difficult and unlikely.

toasty

Smash Hero
it's okay...this weekend was straight **** for me...
I got ***** by Nelo in crews, O-NO via DK uthrows on Poke Floats for one-move-KOs, Fox camping on Corneria, and public embarrassment "IN YOUR OWN HOUSE! I PAID VENUE FEE!", and then by my parents in real life [not THAT bad at all though]...oh and by Doll, of course..but who wasn't? ****.

*throws pancake at CStick*

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
it's okay...this weekend was straight **** for me...
I got ***** by Nelo in crews, O-NO via DK uthrows on Poke Floats for one-move-KOs, Fox camping on Corneria, and public embarrassment "IN YOUR OWN HOUSE! I PAID VENUE FEE!", and then by my parents in real life [not THAT bad at all though]...oh and by Doll, of course..but who wasn't? ****.

*throws pancake at CStick*
d00d, you completely ***** me, toasty, so it's okay.

Then again, I am wiggles, and my sole purpose is to be *****.

Sorry about the house, man, that sucks big time. I hope I wasn't a factor in it.

PS, I'm always looking for Smash now, so hit me up guys. I need to get better. That game is too good.

Top Bottom