• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
you're lucky; being in the beach puts you near ether; play ether 1342 times, and marth's ultimate technique gets unlocked. So you should probably start with that. Good luck

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
ok thanks for the tip toasty :)

..and you to knightpreator

alright i will try to get some vids. up one day haha

maybe with the KF! crew....:chuckle:

D0N

Smash Ace
Welcome J!Ray, you'll have fun here we're a cool bunch.

Anyway, Australia does not have Kool-Aid and I was a bit upset about that for awhile. But, you know, its Australia. But when I went to the store today I was looking for some grape juice and could not find anything. There were purple things taunting me that were not grape. I needed my purple stuff (one of few black stereotypes that somewhat suit me). I was literaly upset already because there were no familar brands, but no grape juice?

Then I get back to my room and get over it and move on...sorta. And just now, someone has offered me grape flavored kool-aid... what a lucky day... :):grin::chuckle::estatic::joyful:
:pimp:

cost 15$ for a small can of the mix btw:blush:

rhan

Smash Hero
PCat: I play. I'm decent but I need a new pair of sticks.

JRay: Welcome to the boards bro. :)

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Kadaj/Rhan: Aight word I have an N64 and four controllers. The controllers are a little bit effed up but not enough to really affect anything...we'll have to play sometime.

Cdot757

Smash Rookie
what up yall, im tryin to get back into the scene a little. U know when your like **** i wish i had someone to play in melee, well im that guy. hit me from casual or something cuz i definitely need it

rhan

Smash Hero
Kadaj/Rhan: Aight word I have an N64 and four controllers. The controllers are a little bit effed up but not enough to really affect anything...we'll have to play sometime.
Alright. Kadaj should host it! Cause I know where he's at in Newport News. :chuckle:

what up yall, im tryin to get back into the scene a little. U know when your like **** i wish i had someone to play in melee, well im that guy. hit me from casual or something cuz i definitely need it
Where da eff have you been?

In case anyone was wondering, this is a prime example of a deathwish.
Haha JRay's a cool guy. He's like our G-Mon. Quiet, but chill.

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
Thanks for greet, Don

hey rhan what up.....sorry for leaving early at Herb..but had fun...we need to smash again and have a sova meet up haha

....."SuperSova" (quote to S~Man)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
In case anyone was wondering, this is a prime example of a deathwish.
And I though we shared nothing in common, PEOPLE: You can't just look at the new guy and assume he's in the biggest p.o.s. crew in Sova! Negative outlook guys, so negative.

To Rhan: Arguably, the second biggest insult in sova = "You are the G-Mon of KF"

The first? "You are the Rhan of S.T.A.R.S."

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
yea my bad toasty
...i just like show that im not gonna let people push me around in here cause im a new guy

....but im not trying to be a ***..friendly joking around.

Ether

Smash Ace
JRay, you're good man. Sorry, I never said hi. So...what's up? Schoolie's my partner. His comments are freaking hilarious and they can sting, but he's really chill. He's building hype for an upcoming crew battle. No worries. He did the same to me. Anyway, who do you use in Melee, and how long have you played?

Small smash fest planned for tomorrow after 4pm. Who wants to come?

edit - XFD schoolie delivers again. give this man an internet

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
By the way, STARS...you know how Ether keeps mentioning that CNU was constantly giving us similar types of **** before the ODU Vs. CNU crew battle?

Well...

1) We never let it get to us...[you guys also make yourselves easy targets in your reactions :(]

2) I GAVE THEM THE ****ING BUSINESS...in the form of hilarity and degredation. Not statements that can be misconstrued [or accurately perceived] as being super-"we're not taking any **** from you"-serious...I mean even if it's "a joke"..."death wish?"???

Sigh...sorry I'm all about laying into you guys about this, but I love this hype bull**** too much to watch it go to waste...mad lame, guys. Step it up! THROW PICTURES AT THEM! IT WORKS WONDERS... [MS Paint that **** if you have to!]

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
Ether..whats up..thanks ha but i believe i actually played at your place over by tcc i believe? like 2 years ago haha but i play as dr. mario...um i have been playing seriously now for like 2 or 3 weeks now but i have always played sice KF has ever started..

....yea hype is always good to boost yourself..so whats this big crew match coming up schoolie

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
give this man an internet
I laughed harder at this statement than I do at most things. Good **** Ether.

By the way, STARS...you know how Ether keeps mentioning that CNU was constantly giving us similar types of **** before the ODU Vs. CNU crew battle?

Well...

1) We never let it get to us...[you guys also make yourselves easy targets in your reactions :(]

2) I GAVE THEM THE ****ING BUSINESS...in the form of hilarity and degredation. Not statements that can be misconstrued [or accurately perceived] as being super-"we're not taking any **** from you"-serious...I mean even if it's "a joke"..."death wish?"???

Sigh...sorry I'm all about laying into you guys about this, but I love this hype bull**** too much to watch it go to waste...mad lame, guys. Step it up! THROW PICTURES AT THEM! IT WORKS WONDERS... [MS Paint that **** if you have to!]
The best part about the **** talking at the ODU/CNU crew battle is that it continued after we had already lost twice.:psycho:

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
it continued after we had already lost twice
We share that responsibility, not only with the cnu guys, but with all of Sova.

For whatever reason, some correlation exists between trash-talk consistency, and the amount of stocks yo' boy has. This should never be the case.

ANYHOOTHOOT

COME TO ETHER'S TODAY! 4PM, BRING YOUR FRIENDS, CALL AHEAD OF TIME WITH THE MODEL/MAKE/YEAR OF YOUR CAR AND WHICHEVER CHARACTERS YOU PLAY.

rhan

Smash Hero
wow dude..i guess toasty is right about this goon....

anyways thanks rhan for the props :)
No problem. G-Mon is like the funniest guys I've ever met. Especially the day before the trip to HERB. xD

"Are you serious?!!?" <--- Shaeman will get this. xD

ALSO: OMMMMMMMMG LMFAO SCHOOLIE

I sense a lot of butt-hurtness in S.T.A.R.S.-land XD
Not really. I hope the other members follow my example and put him on the ignore list. If you do you aren't missing anything important anyway. :)

Schoolie is just a troll. Stop replying to him.
Summed up in 2 sentences.

_________

Ether: Is that fest today? :(

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman

Well...

its ok, they enjoy looking like *****es

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
*sigh* wtf is this? the first legit SoVa beef? [lol @ the probable responses I'm going to get...because people aren't above petty ignore list stuff but they're above saying they have beef with someone...okay well Rhan's been pretty vocal but w/e]

In other news:

I had an employee call in sick today.

His reason?

Yesterday, he climbed a mountain.

No lie.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
*sigh* wtf is this? the first legit SoVa beef? [lol @ the probable responses I'm going to get...because people aren't above petty ignore list stuff but they're above saying they have beef with someone...okay well Rhan's been pretty vocal but w/e]

In other news:

I had an employee call in sick today.

His reason?

Yesterday, he climbed a mountain.

No lie.

lol reminded me of that story from Inui.

Top Bottom