• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
i think i lost my voice at ODU vs. CNU **** was hype as hell!
I think this event was the TRUE birth of the SoVa "Yeahhhh N****aaaaa"

lol @ my Ness during this crew battle

lol @ ODU B-team making more money than the A-team since they simply had more crews to fight against. [special lawls @ Khalil refusing a late offer to be on the A-team because he knew he could make more money on the B-team XD]

.........sad lawls @ that night being the last night I was skinny. Afterward, Caboose and I went to celebrate at Taco Bell...and that was the beginning of toasty bloats.

ALSO: get your ***es over to the Pound 4 thread and vote! There was all kinds of ******** debate/b;tching because Plank had Mute and Green Greens banned and people started whining and being nubs instead of just being like "aw...well..oh well it's your event, it's still fair I guess"

so NOW there's a vote about the stages ruleset for Melee:

Play ONLY on the 6 neutrals and DK64 with Stage Striking

Or play using the standard stagelist with one stage ban and stage striking.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
XD
jungle *****. come to see kranky kong, stay because schoolie's **** is plugging your a.ss

also that match is a lot smoother (albeit by camera) and has crowd commentary on HMW's account

toasty

Smash Hero
no wai really? I'll watch that when I can =D

I just went to the link from the Genesis vid thread [..by HMW >_>]

Etherrr you better be practicin, boiiii ^_^

I'ma start some epic training soooon...

wouldn't it be sad if I beat you? ;___; <--- like that. that's what you'd look like.

Who's seen GI Joe? Is it worth watching?

CStick

Smash Lord
no wai really? I'll watch that when I can =D

I just went to the link from the Genesis vid thread [..by HMW >_>]
It's basically a vicious four-stock that took about 1:50 to happen. Nowhere near how badly M2k four-stocked Darkrain at Genesis though, which was pretty much the four-stock from hell.

Even though I spoiled it for you, you should still watch, because Darkrain hits Rom with some very, veeeeerrry degrading things...
combo into reverse knee, followed up by another knee from across the stage...omgwtfpwned

toasty

Smash Hero
no no no I've seen the video...FOOL I POSTED THE LINK TO IT...and for the exact reason you just mentioned XD

but that guy who uploaded it..all of his Genesis vids were mad choppy...so Boose telling me that there was another version of the video that was clear [with crowd noise, too] made me really happy :)

toasty

Smash Hero
OMFG I'm going to hook up my 360 for the first time since I've left VA JUST to buy that! hollllyyyyy shiiiiit thanks Riku!!!

Also...who here has XBL and Netflix??? I wanna watch mooovies with you after the August 11 update [omg ****'s SO hawt right now...that email made me pretty happy =D]

edit: what's up with the Brawl tourney Kadaj? Don't you have a place you can host at now? At least a small occasional-ly tourney? XD

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
OMFG I'm going to hook up my 360 for the first time since I've left VA JUST to buy that! hollllyyyyy shiiiiit thanks Riku!!!

Also...who here has XBL and Netflix??? I wanna watch mooovies with you after the August 11 update [omg ****'s SO hawt right now...that email made me pretty happy =D]

edit: what's up with the Brawl tourney Kadaj? Don't you have a place you can host at now? At least a small occasional-ly tourney? XD
Yeah your right lol,

Who's trying to come to a brawl tourny if I were to throw on eat my house?

Only things needed would be Chairs, Tv's Wii's and some power strips, and a laptop for TIO

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lmao that is **** Toasty

Also TMNT is sweet its just like the old one (hence remake)
MvC2 for the 360 let me down :( you cant do 3 man super's and normals supers like you could in ps2

Pholecat I do just bring the system and sticks, my Fox is all blood lust in that game

D0N

Smash Ace
By that do you mean they took of the 2 punch and 2 kick buttons? and 3 man supers is just the two assist buttons. They took that out? Thats weird, no reason to... Is the online laggy?

toasty

Smash Hero

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
Hey!
Yea i play melee. Im from the beach. Kick it with KF.

.....So how do these boards work? :confused:

toasty

Smash Hero
You seem to be doin alright so far...

basic rules of thumb:

don't be a jacka.ss.

don't be afraid to ask questions or for help or for friendlies.

If you post and feel the need to add something to it, click on the "edit" button on your previous post and add stuff there, as opposed to posting twice [it's not a big deal, but it's just a standard thing on the website and lots of forums]

don't waste your time responding to people like Schoolie who love antagonizing people...

don't judge people too much by what you see on these boards...prime example: Schoolie is actually a pretty cool guy...even though he's a **** on the boards and his Jigglypuff has no soul.

don't start/continue/fuel Melee Vs. Brawl arguments.

Edit: you'll find that this thread has nothing to do with a tournament but it's just a general social room for our area and people bull****, post vids, and discuss any upcoming events people should go to :)

Top Bottom