• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
what's the artwork of khalil? =P haha.

what's your artwork of jason?

mine is just mashi. i had it awhile maybe a year but maybe you guys have seen?

360joy
white sanwa buttons
custom art

haha i want another one.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
mine is nothin special.

just a Hori EX2 modded w/ yellow sanwa buttons and balltop and a cammy picture.. it'll be done soon and i'll take pics.

khalil we need more hd. my balrog is getting sicker man.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
tre i'll call you today and see about coming to play

toasty i meant to call you and let you know the reason why i sandbagged but i fell asleep after BLKG left

i was tired and really wanted to play but when i tripped in to a n-air and died i didnt fell like playing THAT match anymore i would've glady played you forreal hadn't you turned the offer down.

I mean... i did play Mashi like 7 times after that

but NO tired Johns so meh

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha we played like 3 "last" games. but yeah i want to play today. who is down? =P. i will travel if it's not godly far. O.O

Gum

Smash Journeyman
@Toasty: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=89P-eqj5qE4 . Note the winning combo of the first match. The combo starts at 0:32 when Viper jumps in. THAT is a tiger knee cancel ex seismo > TK feint > ex flame kick. **** at will.

Actually this whole match is great and the two players are phenomenal, but i wanted to give you a visual of what I was talking about.

CStick

Smash Lord
Otis: what is the ruleset for the CoD4 tourney? Also, I dunno if I can make it the 17th. i totally forgot to take that day off, and it is now too late. I'm gonna put in for the 31st though.

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Ok, If I can go, I would definitely be able to get there before 4. But I will be all sweaty and gross from lacrosse. And no, I am not playing teams, just singles. I have little practice in doubles and no partner.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
mine is nothin special.

just a Hori EX2 modded w/ yellow sanwa buttons and balltop and a cammy picture.. it'll be done soon and i'll take pics.

khalil we need more hd. my balrog is getting sicker man.
Yeah i been training with my fei long. HOW BOUT SOME SLAW WIT THAT CHICKEN WING SON!! once we get our sticks get at me.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
Joe is a monster with C. Viper

yep yep when i get my stick back it's on haha then i gotta get my SF4 TE one it's sooooooo sexy. sexier than anything. ever. more periods. like this.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
wtf dont talk about that **** online!!!
lol this isn't SRK :)
Joe is a monster.
Fixed :)

YAYUHHHHZZZZ can't wait!!! Even though I gotta leave my house at 5 AM to take the parents to the airport, I'm still mad excited for tomorrroooowwwww ^_^

Can anyone bring another TV? We only have 4 confirmed :( :( :(!!!!!!!

Everyone who said they're bringing Wiis, please do so. Thanks =D

EDIT: @Khalil: I saw that combo. Oh man. Oh man. So sexy.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Joe is a monster with C. Viper

yep yep when i get my stick back it's on haha then i gotta get my SF4 TE one it's sooooooo sexy. sexier than anything. ever. more periods. like this.
Yeah he really is. Him and Kensou been teaching me Viper. top tier.

@Otis: Viper whoops Chun's ***! get at me!

@ EVERYONE!!: Anyone who hasn't already pre-ordered SF4 should come to my gamestop on shore dr. and do so, cuz Im running an SF4 tourney on the midnigt release! Even if you dont plan on reserving it, COME ANYWAY. I WILL BE PROVIDING CAKE!! Prolly gonna be the 360 version and all controller types are allowed. Lets make it happen!

toasty

Smash Hero
I wanna end the tourney as quickly as possible. BlackG hasn't given a GTFO time at all but I'm assuming that if the tourney is already finished, people have to be out by like...shiiiit..iunno, between 8 and midnight lmao who knows what his plans might be. he's pretty chill about most things though so I don't foresee too many problems.

If we're done early, who wants to go to El Tap with me? ^_^ and hellll no I'm not treatin! I'm just sayin!

oh right...doors open at 10 AM. Please be there.

toasty

Smash Hero
all I know is: there's NO way I am missing out on those Churros!!!!

now that I think about it though..................El Tap is not only far away from BlackG's...but it is wayyyyyyy far from my place ;______;

hmmmmmmm I might go to Havana in dtown Norfolk for the best nachos $11 can buy ^_^

Someone host a tourney near general booth/london bridge/holland/etc so I can go to El Tap afterward XD

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I wanna end the tourney as quickly as possible. BlackG hasn't given a GTFO time at all but I'm assuming that if the tourney is already finished, people have to be out by like...shiiiit..iunno, between 8 and midnight lmao who knows what his plans might be. he's pretty chill about most things though so I don't foresee too many problems.

If we're done early, who wants to go to El Tap with me? ^_^ and hellll no I'm not treatin! I'm just sayin!

oh right...doors open at 10 AM. Please be there.

SURPRISE thats all im gonna say ....

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Can someone provide a more detailed address? K-9 and I are teaming for this tourney and I need directions.

Also I have TVC and jpn. Wii if anyone is interested in playing.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Uh yes bring TvC please!

But no, I dont have an anymore detailed address then what toasty said.... but you should be able to just put in the street on google maps and it should come up ( He was supposed to post the # of the apt awhile back... silly toasty lol)

Im sure toasty will see this sometime before the tourney and post the #... just keep checking the boards

toasty

Smash Hero
sorry for the address squanders everyone......but really, you should just be able to get there with the directions I gave. Just trust in the toast.

My ADHD causes me to forget to ask for the number every time I talk to David and now I can't get a hold of him ;_______;

sorriez...

Just call me:
757 635 7806

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
just follow directions. seems simple rofl. like iono park on baker and walk to arvida ct. then i suppose walk upstairs and call/knock on second door.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
yeah I was up really late too

dunno if he's even talking about the same event but I didn't sleep until like 5-6am and uhh.. oops.

i'll be at the next one though. promise!

Top Bottom