• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
i was NOT expecting so many people to wanna play tonight!

My roommate is having a et together of his own tonight. Beer pong and things of that sort. so SPACE will be LIMITED!

Im really more Focused on playing smash than anything right now so anyone looking to play anything other than smash, this is not the event for you. 3s is always on for play but im only gonna have room for 3 set ups.

Ether

Smash Ace
lol @ random massive fest. I thought this would just be me, O-NO, c-stick, Cdot, and kits. I'm still at work, so I'll get there like 8:30-ish. How many setups are there now?

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
leveling my 2d fighter game up son, passing on the smash. its MAHVEL BAYBEEEEEE. i'll play smash another time. :)

but when we do, me + corey vs. ether + anyone. we need sexy team matches.

Ether

Smash Ace
O-NO - How was IHOP? Sorry for the massive delay...yeah, just turn all the **** off to kick me out -_-; Great DK

C-stick - That was me that called you randomly last night just to check and make sure that everyone was at O-NO's. Also, I think you may have taken the wrong hoodie last night. Are you missing an Ipod?

Riku - yayuhz, we ***** teams.

Cdot - awww, we didn't team =(

Malco - wtf surprise, Malco's here

Kadaj - holy hell that was fun. I dreamed about playing against you. I woke up at 5 in the morning and couldn't sleep for an hour just thinking about marth dittos. Insane. Great beats, too man. I swear you're like my brother or something. Are you black & filipino, too? And from the west coast?

Finally, I think sova in general is a lot tougher. I think you all need to get on that Rockband, though.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like you guys had a blast. good ****. O-no, I was gaming at Erin's last night. We should have come through for some 3rd. Next time haha.

@Kadaj: TvC???

CStick

Smash Lord

you gotta be ****ing kidding me...

the jacket is definitely mine because it smells like smoke and because I left my phone in it. I took my iPod off my belt later on and THOUGHT that I put it into MY coat...

look at some of the bands: if it is a classic iPod with phillips earbuds and one of the bands is 'Aesthetic Perfection' along with a bunch of other scary industrial music, then...PHUCK CALL ME AND TELL ME WHERE IT IS I NEED IT BACK I AM NOT LOSING ANOTHER GODDAYUM IPOD!

but yea Ether if you have it lemme know so I can come by later and pick it up. If you left it with Otis thats cool too, but I just need the thing back as soon as possible.

Crap...

Ether

Smash Ace
I don't have it. It was a smasher who was there last night (can't remember the name) who found it while he was looking for his hoodie. Lisa says the earphones are black. I think the Ipod itself was pink, but I could be mistaken. Chances are, it was someone else's Ipod and you don't have to worry, but it would be very ironic if you lost another Ipod almost exactly 1 year after losing one at the NC tourney.

CStick, why does bad stuff keep happening to you?

CStick

Smash Lord
well, still have not seen my iPod since last night.

to whoever found and/or has my iPod: please contact me ASAP, and let me know when I can stop by to pick it up. Mine was in a black case with black headphones.

and I don't know why bad stuff happens to me. I guess because I'm too unassuming about people and things until it happens to me.

But seriously, please contact me about the iPod. Don't try keeping it. You obviously drew attention when you said something i.e. people know you and what you look like. Sorry if I'm coming off as a ****, but that is 300 bucks that I can't afford to simply replace right now, not to mention the principle of the matter.

phuck...I could have sworn I took it with me though. I made sure I had everything on me... My camera, phone, wii, etc.

this is bull****

CStick

Smash Lord
Yo CStick chill, I was the unnamed smasher Ether was referring to and I told Otis to keep it. Hopefully that was your I-pod. But forreal the strap was kinda screwed up on my hoodie and... nevermind as long as it doesn't have a sunsations tag on it you should be fine. ugh this is so confusing.
I kinda figured it might have been you cuz you said something about the coats before I left. Yea, I know, I am being a pr1ck abut it, my bad man. I'll pay ya back somehow for being my savior. But, the hoodie is definitely mine. It was a Sonoma and I kept my phone in it when I got there; t's the one thing I never removed. But, I could be wrong, so remind me next time Otis has peeps over and we can sort it out.

*deep exhale*

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hey i live in vb and my friends and i are always lookin for tourneys and places to play. figured this would be a good place to look.

Ether

Smash Ace
Oh, unreal, that was you? I'm not good at remembering faces OR names. I knew the Ipod thing would work out...didn't mean to scare people, lol. O-NO, when can I come over again? Later today? I'm off tomorrow, too. And if you're feeling bad, I just won't go so you can rest. Honestly, everyone around me is sick. Lisa, and like 5 coworkers, all with colds this past week. Go to the store and get some Zicam. It's a pack of medicated cotton swabs that you, unfortunately, have to swipe the inside of your nose with, but it's proven to stop a cold in superfast time if used in the early stages of the cold. In fact, it's almost a cure for the common cold. I use it all the time. And if you don't like the medicated swabs, you can buy a throat spray version of Zicam that is only maybe 2% less effective.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
@ OMG H4X: you hit the boards at a good time. you should come play sometime. im about to host a few brawl/melee event's. I love meeting new players, its a good chance to learn how new people play and pick up on new tricks. Are you free monday after 4pm?

@ Ether....I get off work tomorrow at 4pm. Hit me up so we can practice. i still need to get brawl so we can just play melee unless someone brings brawl.

@ everyone: im only playing smash again tomorrow due to my hosting of tourneys soon and i need the practice.

@ Kadaj/ Don... can you guys make it out tomorrow to train me in brawl?

D0N

Smash Ace
I can. I dunno if kadaj works or not and i dont want to speak for him but he most likely can too, i dunno for sure. just post a time.

Edit: I just noticed you get off at 4. Im guessing anytime after 4 is good?

D0N

Smash Ace
That day still works for me, although im not sure what time ill get there.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Im in there like swimwear...
Then again its neked night fights...
Im in there like... Uh f*** it im just gonna be there

D0N

Smash Ace
oh yea, highschool is back. i almost forgot about that place.

If I end up leaving for O-NOs early ill give you a ride, but im not sure when ill be able to leave yet. ill let you know by tomorow.

Top Bottom