• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Boose, school is for fools.

lawlz.

Ether, I lost my job. As soon as I get a new one, we can definitely go halfsies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Ether. I just got back from Slash's a bit ago. After Iron Man [hotness] we went and got pizzas and chilled and then played a lot more Brawl...and I was too lazy to pack up my Wii :( and **** that horrible joke that I almost didn't notice in my sleepy state.

Mashi. 1) if you actually WILL see someone later that day, and at the moment you are finding out information that will determine whether or not you will show up at a gathering, do NOT finish the conversation with "oh..okay then, see you later." lrn2spknglshplz. haha, but yeah I'm glad the movie was at 10:30 and not 10, we got to have more epic matches.
oh, and 2) Melee is so ****ing good. I needed to play you for at LEAST 2 or 3 more hours!!! You made **** mad difficult for me, your Fox is still ****. I just need to be extra gay with Marth =D

Cyrain

Smash Ace
****? ****.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape.
Raaaaaape.

It's totally unlikely that I'll ever get off a full 2 days for a weekend to come visit SoVa...However, I'll probably be able to get a single day off one weekend to go to the C3 lockin after work and then stay for the tourney.
SO
SoVa should come to the C3 lock-in.
Or Chu's last tourney.
Whatever.
I miss you.

toasty

Smash Hero
has he announced the date yet? I plan/hope to go to that one. Also, you should definitely come with me and others to do [the night before C3] what we did LAST time the night before C3. It's going to be the same thing but even more epic, you don't even know =D

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you, in particular, have a special invite.

CStick

Smash Lord
depending on when it is and my available funs before/after my court date, I'd like to go ;__;

someone let me know *waves gas monies*

Cyrain

Smash Ace
has he announced the date yet? I plan/hope to go to that one. Also, you should definitely come with me and others to do [the night before C3] what we did LAST time the night before C3. It's going to be the same thing but even more epic, you don't even know =D

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you, in particular, have a special invite.
I would love to, BUT C3 is having a lock-in the night before and there MIGHT be a melee tourney. If the tournament ends up happening and is gonna be worthwhile, I'll probably have to go to it. =( Otherwise, I'll definitely come with you sexy people and chill at a hotel room.
I love you for inviting me
If I come, I'm getting wasted this time lol

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Since I still suck at melee, I'll be going to the hotel regardless. Besides, I'm sure it will be far more memorable than the melee tournament could hope to be. >_>

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Oh, did he? Word.
I'll probably have to come to that **** then.
That whole crew is pretty chill.
And dude, who ISN'T gay for me? I mean, COME ON.
...j/k j/k...I'm not that cocky. =P
<333
I'm definitely requesting off for that day though.
I hope I can come.

CStick

Smash Lord
Oh, did he? Word.
I'll probably have to come to that **** then.
That whole crew is pretty chill.
And dude, who ISN'T gay for me? I mean, COME ON.
...j/k j/k...I'm not that cocky. =P
<333
I'm definitely requesting off for that day though.
I hope I can come.
if everyone is that gay for you then you wont have to worry about not coming. ZING!

just keep in mind that it usually works both ways.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Oh ok thats cool. I never knew.

O NO we still doing the powerstone money match? :)
Powerstone money match? let me fuking find out son! did NOT know you got down on some powerstone.

Anyways, C3 is on a Sunday? did the date change? Im still going, I was just wondering what the deal was.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i need to get back into melee and relearn things and also learn more things. gr. toasty too good. rofl.

toasty

Smash Hero
Mashi I'm a scrub and you know it, "I only won cuz it was Yoshi's Story" lmao those matches were awesome. If Iron Man didn't just come out I would have stayed for hours to play you ^_^

Yeah C3 is on a sunday, now.

I need to figure out how many people are driving. Tons of random kids are popping up PMing me or whatever asking about rides to C3. I'm not about to turn these people away if someone is able to give them a ride [I mean, it'll only help the scene around here get bigger and with more higher-level people]

So please post if you're driving. or PM me. Thanks

EDIT: Please post if you plan/want to go to C3. Even if you've already said something before about wanting to go. I'm trying to get a headcount. Also add if you are willing/able to drive [gas monies provided, of course]...this won't obligate you to drive or anything of course. And also say "I need a ride" if you need one.

also, if it's a money issue, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind pooling together a few bucks to pay for your tourney fee...unless you're a douchebag.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
not only am i going, but im riding with toasty, this is not up for debate. ^.^

also, i plan to host the lock-in tourney on the 7th of june. ill post an official statement or whatever on this later in the week, but plan for the 7th.
TR, your coming. also not up for debate.

Tony mutha****in Stark!!!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Oh no worries on that one at all, you were already confirmed for a ride with me from the first time I misinformed you of the date lol. The other stuff is debatable. Is TR going to ride up together?

Edit@Otis. You better be bringing some tunes, son. My old CDs got jacked a long time ago and everything CD-wise I've restored is kinda crappy relatively speaking. and then my harddrive crashed so I lost 30GB of amazing music. I have a tape-adapter for anything with a headphone jack.

*has the song "Hero Captain Falcon" playing in my head*

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha friday hmm. i think i'm free. =P. i hope i win. keke. oh and for C3 toasty are you going sat morning night? lol or are you just straight up doing sunday there and back like a trooper. j/w.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
just dont get towed this time :p
Lol, that would suck getting towed ALL THE WAY up in NoVA. But I think it's someone elses turn to get towed lol.
Edit: I dunno if ima stay in a hotel or just try to drive up there Sunday morning... im leaning towards hotel though.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Toasty!
What time are you coming through here on SaturdaY?
I doubt I can get Saturday off work, but I can get off a bit early maybe, or atleast be off around 5-6.
I'm hoping to get a ride with you, so I'm just trying to figure out when I'd be able to meet up with you and head to NoVa. IM me tonight or some **** I guess.

toasty

Smash Hero
Cyrain I can pick you up whenever you get off of work.

Tope......will you already be in NoVa? would you or any of your roommates mind if I [along with whomever I bring] chill there til Isra/Cyrain[/Geos??????????] are able to leave? If not it's cool, I can try to make other arrangements :)

Koorii

Smash Cadet
I'm driving and taking Gum...and probably Slash...so i'll have room for 2 more, hopefully 1 of those 2 will be short...lolz

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cyrain I can pick you up whenever you get off of work.

Tope......will you already be in NoVa? would you or any of your roommates mind if I [along with whomever I bring] chill there til Isra/Cyrain[/Geos??????????] are able to leave? If not it's cool, I can try to make other arrangements :)
Yes, that will probably be alright depending and what's happening. Any chance a random sova member will have room in the car for me on the way back? (possibly the way up as well, but I don't know what's happening)

Ether

Smash Ace
Did I hear C3 is on a Sunday?

A tournament on a Sunday???????

Count me in!!!!!!

...is what I'd like to say, but Lisa is graduating on Saturday, and her party is on Sunday. Girlfriends and smash don't seem to mix.

One day, I'd like to go to another C3.

Wiggles - Sorry about your job, man. =(

O-NO - Did you win that $50 mm?

Toasty - come on man, we gotta play. I don't have anything to do except work 11-7 and play games.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
@ toasty: I guess I'm going to try to go down to richmond and meet you there. My house is kinda on the way to cyrain's, but I figure if you're going to richmond, that'd be the most efficient place to meet you.

So there's a brawl tournament on the 18th in newport news? If tope is going, I'll definitely go. I think kyo may have expressed some interest in it too. My mom has some graduation thing to do on the 17, but I don't know if that will cause any conflicts as of yet.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Naw, the dude diddent wanna do the money match. where gonna do it more than likely at the lock in tourney on the 7th.

Nava, are you in Sova for the summer or something? let me know whats up so we can play sometime. your peach is good practice in melee.

ok guys, the tourney date is officially the 7th of june. ill post about it tomorrow.

Top Bottom