• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
...and you can combo with Pika in Melee ^_^ I do miss those...
Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair Uair ... 18%

And Malco, do you really have the list in your wallet? That's some dedication to a goal.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
The legendary Ether Challenges me I feel so honored ^_^

Sure Ether Roy ditto will be nice.

Im pretty sure If i marth ditto you i would lose horribly.

Also Can we have a Roy vs Fox? I need to get use to that match-up.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I'd say use low and high tiers.
Mainly because low tiers make for sum unbelievable combos/mindgames
and top tiers have [as toasty says] more to offer.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
"Whoa, link's grab-fthrow is guaranteed? Broken!"

"This guy's mewtwo is amazing! It took a stock off of that guy's marth!"
ah...memories ^_^ I can't believe I spent so much time being like "aw man you should've seen my match with ____, **** was EPIC!"
"...did you beat him?""
"dude! I got his ____ down to ___ stock(s)!!!"
".......but did you beat him?"
"dude, I was using NESS"
"oh...okay...well, good ****?"
"I can't wait to post this on youtube!!!!"

*sigh*
;_____;

can't wait to actually be competition to good players.

MALCO!
Nice goal. I'll see if I would switch for you :) But on the real, your boy Oro? Nino? whatever...I never got to have my rematch against him after I got to warm up for a bit...I'm achin man =D Good to know he took back the bull**** he said, I was pretty offended [which is difficult to do], so now I won't be angry when I play him again :)

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
MALCO!
Nice goal. I'll see if I would switch for you :) But on the real, your boy Oro? Nino? whatever...I never got to have my rematch against him after I got to warm up for a bit...I'm achin man =D Good to know he took back the bull**** he said, I was pretty offended [which is difficult to do], so now I won't be angry when I play him again :)
Id really enjoy that. I can play both your old and new chracters if youd like and give you all the warm ups you need. And im sorry on his behave that was my little brother.

schoolie said:
And Malco, do you really have the list in your wallet? That's some dedication to a goal.
Yup.
It has all your guys names and everything. One day i just plan to get your numbers one by one (I have some already) and play you.

Oh and thank you. :]

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Id really enjoy that. I can play both your old and new chracters if youd like and give you all the warm ups you need. And im sorry on his behave that was my little brother.

Yup.
It has all your guys names and everything. One day i just plan to get your numbers one by one (I have some already) and play you.

Oh and thank you. :]
Don't forget to add me. :)

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget to add me. :)
Nova is a different story.
But sure Id like to play you too.

toast said:
oh whoops, Malco, didn't mean to make it seem like that kinda big deal just so you know it's cool, I just wanna play him again =D I also want to play the rest of KF [in Brawl and Melee]
Oh ok. :]
That works out fine cause we want to play you too!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lol, nice edit on the name. Just so you know, right now I'm training in the shameless art of demoralizing Falco players and then making them switch to Fox. Eventually, they'll go from Falco, to Fox, to Marth, and then to Sheik....................and then they'll win consistently ;____;
*calls for help* Edit: same goes for Rahil's Captain Falcon...too good (against Marth). Also, I really hope to get ***** by good Falcos/Foxes/Marths so that I can learn how to make those above declarations something closer to honesty haha

Also. Some family **** came up that's kinda crucial and I can't go to Richmond on Saturday. Sorry guys :( But I WILL be able to go up very very soon so don't worry. You should come down for Newport News's Brawl tourney on the 18th! And then the next week will be C3!

I'm going to hold off on planning the next Gusto's tournament. I won't try to get anything in motion until I get a clear idea on what everyone thinks.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
gusto's was fun! =]. again again. hmm am i on malco's list? =]. oh an for thunderdome if attendance is at least 10 i'll go. =].

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I am expressing interest in attending the newport news brawl tourney. C3 is a definite. I can't wait to see your plan to demoralize falco players toasty. I bet you won't get me to switch characters. ^_^

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Tope isn't nova, he's richmond O.o
****, isra, at some point this summer imma play you and be out of practice but w/e, we'll get that **** done

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Tope isn't nova, he's richmond O.o
****, isra, at some point this summer imma play you and be out of practice but w/e, we'll get that **** done
Oh sorry. I just figured that was the same thing. Oh and btw do you also go by the name of egg sniper?

gusto's was fun! =]. again again. hmm am i on malco's list? =]. oh an for thunderdome if attendance is at least 10 i'll go. =].
Ofcourse you are mashi! I plan to save you for last tho cause your my teacher. And dont for get our 35 in a row Money Match!

Ether

Smash Ace
Tope isn't just Richmond. He's SS, hence why he wants to be on the list.

The legendary Ether Challenges me I feel so honored ^_^

Sure Ether Roy ditto will be nice.

Im pretty sure If i marth ditto you i would lose horribly.
You'd be surprised.

Also Can we have a Roy vs Fox? I need to get use to that match-up.
Sure. Have I played you before?

I'm sort of free Sunday. So people who want to play me/I want to play, we might be able to meet up then.

This includes:

O-NO: Marth training & 3rd Strike
CStick: Marth training
Toasty: Marth/Fox training
Riku: Marth vs Sheik
PTZR: Roy ditto & Roy vs Fox
Cyrain: Epic matches of fate
Schoolie: Brawl matches?!?! =O
Tope: Teams matches against Cyrain and SavEdge? I had this dream that this happened.
I cry sometimes thinking about squandering that night we were supposed to team.

I may also be free Saturday night. Just don't try to call me, cuz my Verizon bill is long overdue and my phone and internet has been cut off (owned...).

That being said, $mms?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lawl. and i wants play ether D: though not in melee i suppose, im not good enough to not get four stocked anymore >_>

Ether

Smash Ace
Wait a sec, I <3 Kits and Mashi.

Caboose, I'm a scrub in Brawl. Somebody let me borrow a wii and Brawl for like...a week. >_>

Or, Wiggles are you still down to do splitsies to help me get a Wii? lawl i'm so poor

Anyway, I'll be up at ODU on Monday morning most likely, so I can maybe play Brawl there.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
My, weekend.....
Saturday, wake up and get high with new cool roomate. (cyrain, you need to be here)
go to work at 4pm and deal with DDR heads.
get off at 9pm and go to a tourney where i win 50$ against a fellow chun player.
go home whenever and sleep.

sunday, play Maple till my fingers bleed.
go to the movies around 7pm with the G/f
come home from movie, eat yummy fewd and spend "quality time" together with the g/f.
the end.....

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I don't think that we ever fought Ether.....Unless you fought me in a team battle....That day when G-O Screamed, "Who the hell is Ether?"

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Ether if you're available (maybe) tonight then you need to come to slash's...a.k.a. T-Dome, i'm sure somebody would play you in melee, and you would get valuable brawl practice!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
oh snaps, if ether's coming then one of you needs to pick me up. to hell with exams

and yea malco, im caboose. royboy was my gameFAQS name and i just transferred it over

edit: hmm...enver maybe you should lend ether your wii for a week if youre going to be busy and not playing much. plus this week's finals/people going home so im sure you wont have much people to play with either (this is secretly an attempt to prevent myself from squandering at your place during finals week)

alternatively i think koorii's wii is still at slash's. perhaps ether could borrow that one?

Ether

Smash Ace
You guys are seriously considering letting borrow a Wii? I'd be so grateful, and just for a wiik like I said.

I have a store meeting tonight at 7, which is *surprise* going to be a party for people graduating this year. It should be fun. Free food. Then I'm free. I would need a ride. I'll check the boards after the meeting to see if someone will give me a ride (I have gas money) or if I should go home and sleep like I want to.

toasty, this is late, but I'm glad you found the reference for Wife's "I think that's rude!"

Ptzr - "Who the hell is Ether?" ...lol, that was funny. I remember that.

O-NO: Good luck!!!!!!!!!!! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
well considering your horrible joke i think ill now have to discourage anyone from lending you a wii >_>
get in touch with billy, khalil, koorii, or slash if you want to get a ride to Tdome. theyre the regulars in terms of people with cars

but yea, we cant have ether being a scrub in brawl. hope to see you theres :D

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
since those noobs all went to see ironman again and im about to collapse from exhaustion, it appears so

missed out on such an awesome night of smash because of finals T_T

Top Bottom