• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - Riverside 3/10/07 [Results]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol ok then jtb *cough how much you wanna lose lol i mean play for?
I have a question: What makes you so confident that you are going to win? Is it because you do good in teams, in which Mango probably carries you? I've seen your tio record, and theres nothing impressive about it. To me, you appear as yet another Fox player.

And do you think practicing with another Puff makes you automatically win against other Puffs? If thats the case, you should think again. I play very differently from most people. Also, I practice with one of the best Foxes in Socal, which makes other Foxes seem very slow when I play against them.

In other words, talk some more **** noob. Nothings better than listening to someone who can't back his **** up ;)

araknophobik

Smash Master
I have a question: What makes you so confident that you are going to win? Is it because you do good in teams, in which Mango probably carries you? I've seen your tio record, and theres nothing impressive about it. To me, you appear as yet another Fox player.

And do you think practicing with another Puff makes you automatically win against other Puffs? If thats the case, you should think again. I play very differently from most people. Also, I practice with one of the best Foxes in Socal, which makes other Foxes seem very slow when I play against them.

In other words, talk some more **** noob. Nothings better than listening to someone who can't back his **** up ;)
Lucky beat me =(
but i was off so who knows =/
and luigi's fox is much different from other fox's, so practicing against it was always unpractical in the "knowing how to play fox's" catagory

his falco, on the other hand, makes all other falco's look slow and flawed. which explains pbody's loses to both of us noobs :) but he beat my peach this past weekend, which means i just gotta use peach against luigi the next time i play him. but i haven't played luigi in months =(

LuCKy

Smash Master

lol why do you think i didnt want to play with my fox and like i said i didnt think everyone was really gonna take me seriously like the way you are with me i will mm you but chill out man like im just ****ing around and i do belive me and mango would win in teams because mango ******* pwns in teams and single's and if mango's not second best in socal with jiggs he is the best.as for my fox it's obvious im no god @ smash but i still wanna belive i can win until i lose

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL, you've just been making it seem like you were #1 :p

But I guess since I didn't know you that well, I took it the wrong way >_<

/fails again

LuCKy

Smash Master
its ok i guess i was acting a litle cocky but i will mm you for sure so we can end this little war lol

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Now he just trying to make me smile but no dice
wow LOL fabian starting ****1ing fighting words u gonna take that **** luigi U GONNA LET HIM TEAM WIT JESS :mad: SAID U WENT OUT ON A ONLINE DATE ON THE SIMS I WAS LIKE ****NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

WOW ZENITH LEARN HOW TO ****ING MAKE SENTENCES U NUB CAKE NO ONE CARES IF YOUR GONNA BE PLAYING SMASH AGAIN MY LEFT NUT HAS A BETTER FALCO THEN U

WOW LUCKY JAKE CALLED U A ***** U GONNA TAKE THAT **** HE SAID U SUCK BALLS AT SMASH AND HEL **** U LIKE HE DID PBODY

WOW JAKE MM ME STOP AVOIDING MY **** ***** NO DICE

WOW ALAN STOP BEING SO BLACK >< lolz i had nuttin on p it doesnt concern him

Zenith

Smash Ace
WOW ZENITH LEARN HOW TO ****ING MAKE SENTENCES U NUB CAKE NO ONE CARES IF YOUR GONNA BE PLAYING SMASH AGAIN MY LEFT NUT HAS A BETTER FALCO THEN U
p**** ****** always talkin dat ****, but where's that fagat that u bangin wit?
I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LMFAO I can't stop laughing XD

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
wow LOL fabian starting ****1ing fighting words u gonna take that **** luigi U GONNA LET HIM TEAM WIT JESS :mad: SAID U WENT OUT ON A ONLINE DATE ON THE SIMS I WAS LIKE ****NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

WOW LUCKY JAKE CALLED U A ***** U GONNA TAKE THAT **** HE SAID U SUCK BALLS AT SMASH AND HEL **** U LIKE HE DID PBODY

I take it back, I want those 8 dollars I won off of you in those money matches. You remember, right? The ones where I kept ****** you over and over and you kept saying "double or nothing. Dont be a ***** Luigi, gimme a chance to win my money back."And I said nah, lets just end it here. But in the end you just increased your debt. I want my money already, no rematch, no nothing. Pay up

Not to mention those 6 bucks you owe me from Carls Jr. So all in all you owe me, what 14 dollars?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

HELL YES, see, this is why I requested this *****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I take it back, I want those 8 dollars I won off of you in those money matches. You remember, right? The ones where I kept ****** you over and over and you kept saying "double or nothing. Dont be a ***** Luigi, gimme a chance to win my money back."And I said nah, lets just end it here. But in the end you just increased your debt. I want my money already, no rematch, no nothing. Pay up

Not to mention those 6 bucks you owe me from Carls Jr. So all in all you owe me, what 14 dollars?
wtf, Luigi's first serious post in his life?!?! LMFAO this post is good ****

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Oh BBBUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN he just called you a ***** :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
aww thanks JTB, i am pretty awesome. ^_^
and yea luigi's fox sucks balls, his eyes cant keep up with the character's speed so he switched to falco and closes his eyes when he pillars. its just like street fighter with that character.

anyways lucky will get unlucky when he money matches ezynjay, and this is because jay will win, and if not then he will at least give him herpes and/or some other STDs.

JTB is gettin better so he might be one to watch out for in the future, but there is still room to grow so theres no need to rush things. Let people say what they want and sooner or later they'll eat cake to save face.
i trash-talk a lot but i didnt get to be in the power rankings by working hard and playing smart.
hell no, i cheated and slept with every single power-ranking moderator(excluding caotic because he was exported to Australia, and Champ for his weird fetishes) there is. Now i know what you're all gonna say: "BUT knives(z)sies, edreese is new so how could you have known???!?!?".
well, after my one-night stand with gabe ( which incidently Hugo was there to record our "match"), i headed over to SD and just had my way with my biatch called Edrees...
it was beautiful, like something out of a music video by Mike Y, starring Azeem getting his *** handed to him by every facking possible move in the game, and thus i became one with the e-DRESS.

anyways the point of this topic was to show how much everyone sucks at life.

araknophobik

Smash Master

lmfao ahaha
the end was the best part hahahahaahahahaha

LuCKy

Smash Master

dammmmmmmmmmmm BURN!!! lmao too good jay i needed too laugh now i can sleep

EzynJAY

Smash Lord

lol u serious luigi u mad? it was a joke man u dont see zenith and jtb crying about wat i said to them who even defended u when fabian was talking **** about that me...well if u want ill give u the 14 dollars wat about the fu1ckin 12 bucks u lost of my change at the bi weekly i want that **** back or if u want we can mm 20 bucks since u ***** me so bad that day when i was playing like ****.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao ahaha alright ill stop cuz this little ***** is actually upset for no reason

edit: because for once luigi's the seriouse one instead of the one jokeing around
so in the words of me and jay
just bought a cadillac...
throw some d's on that *****

LuCKy

Smash Master
and yea luigi's fox sucks balls, his eyes cant keep up with the character's speed so he switched to falco and closes his eyes when he pillars. its just like street fighter with that character.

anyways lucky will get unlucky when he money matches ezynjay, and this is because jay will win, and if not then he will at least give him herpes and/or some other STDs.

JTB is gettin better so he might be one to watch out for in the future, but there is still room to grow so theres no need to rush things. Let people say what they want and sooner or later they'll eat cake to save face.
i trash-talk a lot but i didnt get to be in the power rankings by working hard and playing smart.
hell no, i cheated and slept with every single power-ranking moderator(excluding caotic because he was exported to Australia, and Champ for his weird fetishes) there is. Now i know what you're all gonna say: "BUT knives(z)sies, edreese is new so how could you have known???!?!?".
well, after my one-night stand with gabe ( which incidently Hugo was there to record our "match"), i headed over to SD and just had my way with my biatch called Edrees...
it was beautiful, like something out of a music video by Mike Y, starring Azeem getting his *** handed to him by every facking possible move in the game, and thus i became one with the e-DRESS.

lol knives you ho

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
hmmmmmmmmm my bad then luigi i didnt mean to say it like that ***** i take back wat i said that was gay of me 2 say.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
luigi, i dont think she finds your little tantrum very attractive =/
lmfao ahaha alright ill stop cuz this little ***** is actually upset for no reason
Yea, Fabian keep talking. Im not the one who be threatning people with ending their "14 year friendship" or some **** over saying the word "forreal" or posting it in his blog.

who does that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Man, Physics is a gay subject >_>

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Yea, Fabian keep talking. Im not the one who be threatning people with ending their "14 year friendship" or some **** over saying the word "forreal" or posting it in his blog.

who does that.
BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ****in ****

thats how u do that **** jake lolz learn from that master little *****

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow LOL fabian starting ****1ing fighting words.

infact i had to quote my own post and double post to show how much **** this post is.

jaketotheizz0 (11:27:05 PM): post of the year

h to the izzo jakes a hoe XD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ****in ****

thats how u do that **** jake lolz learn from that master little *****
"***** don't steal my ******, I monopolized that ****"

LuCKy

Smash Master
victory i got my banner to show lol it took me like 5 mi to make and an hour to put it on

araknophobik

Smash Master

who does that.
lol okay mana
dont get all asshurt over nothing
that **** with mark was annoying, and you guys provoke him to be a joke like that
its actually kinda ****ed up how you make him do some of that ****, but its w/e cuz he lets himself be treated that way
i already brought it up with him, thats our business not yours

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You should download GIMP, its too good ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i tried but it said on smashboards you need some files to dl first befor gimp and i tried to dl them but they wernt there so i got confused and gave up so lol how do i dl it?

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice

why are you the only m'f'er that makes any sense on the boards???....

you rock my world. <3

< /a$$kissing>

Top Bottom