• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - Riverside 3/10/07 [Results]

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
>.< dang... Is hating all y0u kn0w h0w t0 d0?!
Is it that my sp3llin is wack 0r that y0u'r3 just wack?... i b3li3v3 its y0u thats wack...
Not even foo, your face is wack as well : O, I'm kidding just don't get mad at me cuz its true ;)

Jo$h

Smash Cadet
Ay luigi w3'r3 changin th3 dat3 f0r th3 t0urn3y. I d0nt kn0w t0 wh3n, but w3'r3 g0nna chang3 it. s0 y3ah...

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yes! Mattress store tournaments are too good........ unless you get so comfortable that you fall asleep on one and someone steals your phone and it ends up with a picture of my butt on your wallpaper.......

Sonicfan813

Smash Cadet
Ill see if I can make it to this one. Sounds pretty good from what I have heard. And at a matress store makes it even better lol.

Ill see what I can do. I might actually have my driver's licence by that time so if I do then I will definitely go.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Prety much like what's said after every cocky newb posts.. Money match?
i heard you went to some random tourney, and told someone you could beat me. who are you? if you want to money match thats fine with me.

$ick

Smash Lord
i heard you went to some random tourney, and told someone you could beat me. who are you? if you want to money match thats fine with me.
Sure I'll mm you, but I didn't say I could beat you. I was talkin to Envy and said you'd probably be there. And I said I'd want to play you. He said you and him were back and fourth and that's how he and I were, so I was just curious.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
lol azeem i dont care about the money anymore. its been so long, that ive found 2 dollars in random change from the seats of my couch. so my couch paid me faster than you did.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
They rigged. If you talking about the ones that dont transfer motion, they lie. I remember people jumping on em to see if the soda will fall over and it fell ever. >=O it made me angry :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And how the hell do you pronounce Mike Y's screen name
like a doc ter em i think lol

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
... 0kay lil girl da 0nly thing dats tru3 is dat y0u and y0ur bann3r ar3 wiggity wack.
Don't be jealous It only took less than ten mins on photoshop,wich will take you hours for you to do cuz you like don says Wah-hah-hak!haha he says it funny though =P

Jo$h

Smash Cadet
Don't be jealous It only took less than ten mins on photoshop,wich will take you hours for you to do cuz you like don says Wah-hah-hak!haha he says it funny though =P

Its n0t that i cant d0 that, its that i hav3 a lif3 and i'm n0t 0n th3 c0mp all 0f th3 tim3 unlik3 sum1 :O haha i'm playin =P n0 n33d f0r y0u t0 g3t all mad lik3 y0u always d0!

araknophobik

Smash Master
WTF jo$h, i feel like throwing up trying to read your writing

Yo luigi/chuuk, the palmdale tourny/triweekly? is on that day lol 3 tourny's on one day, small turnouts on all 3= less money for alex haha unless he trys rushing the freeways to get to all 3 o.O

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
WTF jo$h, i feel like throwing up trying to read your writing

Yo luigi/chuuk, the palmdale tourny/triweekly? is on that day lol 3 tourny's on one day, small turnouts on all 3= less money for alex haha unless he trys rushing the freeways to get to all 3 o.O
Iono, apparently Don is in charge now and says he wants it on this day cuz of finals coming up and some other this coming weekend. I'll see whats up though

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
And no housing for David this time. **** kids wont go to sleep. Joe and David wrestling all night G'daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
wtf u still blamein me for that ***** that was u and david throwin pillows at eachother the whole night little kids man **** lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Last one was too goooood... Who wants to mm me for $1? Hopefully some new people tho, I dun wanna mm Jay or JTB or Fabian again and again and again...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Last one was too goooood... Who wants to mm me for $1? Hopefully some new people tho, I dun wanna mm Jay or JTB or Fabian again and again and again...
***** wont MM me anyways >=(

Anyone want to teamsies for this?

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
lol azeem i dont care about the money anymore. its been so long, that ive found 2 dollars in random change from the seats of my couch. so my couch paid me faster than you did.
wow ***** you swear like i give a crap about 2 dollars, yes i dodged you at all the tournamnets youve been attending which has been a what, whole 1 in the last 2 years? talk **** more plz

Top Bottom