• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - Riverside 3/10/07 [Results]

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow 1 day and this thing gains like 4 pages of crazyness. True we'll do just a dollar cause I have a few other mm's at this tourny. Poor JTB, he's better than almost most people give him credit for. And Luigi is mad.. Don't worry dude, if you're still mad come tourny time, I'll bring some Pah Pies. You can buy it with Joe's 20 bucks if you two do that mm. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You gotta bring those Cookie ice cream sandwiches with chips ahoy to lure Pat down here :D

flyasznicca

Smash Rookie
I'll be coming to this as well even though I don't play SSBM, I'm seriously interested in picking up the game before Evo and hope coming to this will give me a better understanding of the game.

*sigh* I don't know how many MvC2 players play this but **** looks fun.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
heh, I actually played MvC2 for about 2 years before i picked up smash.. when i moved to california, all my friends around me played it seriously.. i played it once or twice before so i figured this would be an easy *** game to pick up and be good at.. i couldnt be more wrong lol

Zenith

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this as well even though I don't play SSBM, I'm seriously interested in picking up the game before Evo and hope coming to this will give me a better understanding of the game.

*sigh* I don't know how many MvC2 players play this but **** looks fun.
I play marvel, but i'm a little scrubby though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
WHOA Alan actually has a picture o_O

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
Wow 1 day and this thing gains like 4 pages of crazyness. True we'll do just a dollar cause I have a few other mm's at this tourny. Poor JTB, he's better than almost most people give him credit for. And Luigi is mad.. Don't worry dude, if you're still mad come tourny time, I'll bring some Pah Pies. You can buy it with Joe's 20 bucks if you two do that mm. :)
1 Dollar...
alright
im 1 Dollar richer...:bigthumbu

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya that extra 5 for no apparent reason kinda sucks.. Enlighten us Don, whoever you are..
Edit: ****... Well something has come up and I'm not gonna be able to make it.. :( I'll take a rain check for those mm's p and true.

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah 20 $ for a tourn is a little to much but if it is the only tournment on sat. than ill go 6th we gona have to empty our piggey banks to cume.... i hope i got enough..............

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hmm...I thought it was only $15, but then I noticed the $5 entry fee...

LuCKy

Smash Master
im the #1 worst smasher in socal
let me be first on that list :lick:
if your talking about skill you are wrong i think i know someone that could be the worst smasher in socal lol the falco with no name!!! and it's not like you suck either

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
its funny cuz i made that whole list cept for the last 2 and jake the boy took all the credit lolz

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
If thats your way of asking me to team with you again, you crazy. I already have a partner anyways

And Im not watching out for anything >=O
when did i say if you could be my doubles partner...
i just said i NEED a doubles partner now, since Jamal cant make it...
i figured you already have a doubles partner Luigi,
so i didnt ask...
besides you bailed out on me many times being my partner (remember)...(no hard feelings though)

anyone interested?

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh no this is on the same day as the triweekly's lol there might be 1 thing that brings me to this 1 i heard tha last they were selling 50 cent burritos! if they do that again i will come to this because its closer and well let's be serious 50 cent burrito's? tooooo smoooth

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This is a different Riverside tourney, its Knivez that sells burritos.

Nashun

Smash Ace
Knivez should bring his burritos and sell them outside of the mattress store.

Edit: On a side note, Marth & Samus vs. Team Suck n Puff is freakin rigged.

Lit

Smash Ace
he should becasuse im not trying to pack my lunch or sum sht like that either......

Nashun

Smash Ace
Actually, I just remembered that there's an Albertos just down the street from the matress store. Sorry Knivez you'll go out of business.

Top Bottom