• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
oh shazbot, that is far. you're way more south than even me. yea subway ends basically at 1130. do you still think you can make it, josh? i'll hook you up with dinner if you make that longass trek up here :bee:

S0FT

Smash Ace
Oh yeah for sure, I still plan on coming. Ill probably leave around 5:45ish, and I guess if I leave from your place around 10:30 I should be ok to catch the yellow line subway before it closes xD

S0FT

Smash Ace
Alright I have some things I have to go do this afternoon so I wont be able to check these boards after I get off. So I am once again confirminmg I will def. be there around 7:30 and give you a call upon arrival.

knite

Smash Rookie
No phone here in Korea. If anyone sees this in time, can you PM me directions?

S0FT

Smash Ace
Idk where you are coming from. But you basically want to get on the green track its called the inner cirlce or something and you want to get off at sadang(btw it might be sabang or something close to that, I suck at knowing exactly what they are called I just have it written down a sadang) the exit for line 4. Then take the subway that is heading up in numbers like from 334 to 441, it says it on the wall... and get off at 441-pyeongchon and idk where to go from there but i know he lives 2-3 minutes from there haha. Thats all I know sorry if its not much help

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
for saturday,i'd be willing to host cuz i have 3day weekend this week. altho my place would prolly only fit 4, maaaaybe 5. don't know what brett is up to. it'd be super cramped for sure.

ed, it'd be awesome if you could get down here to my place to play josh, but it'd be a 2-3 hour trek to get to my place for you :(. josh is actually pretty equidistant to both me and dave's place in yongsan, so hopefully we can all play on sat but it's up to dave

Shinku

Smash Champion
damn 2-3 hours. i mean **** man lol. can i crash at your place if i can come? only makes sense since going back at like 10 would be a pain after going so far

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
hmm it's tempting. of course you'd always be welcome to sleep over, but i do have plans for sunday and tentative plans for saturday night. we've been playing so much smash lately lol. i was hoping just to host for a few hours

myl197

Smash Apprentice
hey guys I'm back in Korea and it looks like something might be happening this Saturday? I heard from Ray that Dave might or might not be hosting?

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Well guys, it's going to be raining hella hard and I have a three day weekend, so let's do this thang.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
me and marcus played for a while, but i don't know when the next time we'll play. marcus said he's willing to host, but i don't know everyone schedule. marcus will be here till the end of the month

myl197

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm gonna be out of the country this Saturday so I can't do anything until I come back next Tuesday. I'll be down to play anytime after that though. :(

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm more than likely going to visit south korea in a couple of months. I didn't think there was a scene here haha i think that's awesome. I'm posting here because I was wondering if it would be possible for me to get housing for a couple of days when I visit. I dont know any of the details yet, and ill post back here later when i do know. But I just want to have some options open for housing.

I play melee. I main samus and second falco.

Any help would be great!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
it's possible, but it'd be pretty difficult imo. we all work and are pretty busy. depends on exactly what you're asking for, but we're all pretty willing to play at least.

Shinku

Smash Champion
this is true, if had my own place that wasnt on a base i wouldnt care. but yeah were all always freaking busy.

so yeah i got a four day weekend coming up. so lets smashy smashy??!? also i plan on going to this big korean street fighter tournament so hopefully we can get something going on gentlemen

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Alright cool no problem. I'm really looking forward to going to korea though, I hear it's an amazing place with tons of tourist attractions. I'll let you guys know when I'm coming. Man I still think it's amazing that theres a scene in korea lol, the smash community is so tight haha.

How often do you guys have smashfests/tournaments? Or do you guys just organize stuff on the fly?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
just got home, long day and night. sat is a maybe, sun is a no go for me. i can prolly play after 5-6 tomorrow, but i have to work tomorrow for a few hours. i'll call ppl up to see what's happening.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm going to korea (pusan and seoul) at the end of october -- i play melee only and wouldn't mind playing the locals. i'm pretty good but i haven't played for many months so probably will be rusty

Top Bottom