• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sure, we have players out here. seems like everyone is coming through korea nowadays.

let us know when you'll be out here, and we'll try to get some games in

Shinku

Smash Champion
also somewhere a little closer would be nice. i dont think dave can keep hosting the whole korean smash community since it keeps getting bigger

hadouken!

lastprime

Smash Rookie
woot back in korea.. so is everyone here really good? I'm kind of a noob.. maybe some people can teach me? haha

Shinku

Smash Champion
awesome, my name is on the first page. i feel so special now ^_^

were ok, we talk alot of **** and play every now and then with good fun.

i say we should get something next time. yeah yay!

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Well, Chuseok is coming up, which gives most people a four day weekend. I'm going to be gone for most of it, but I will be free all of next Tuesday.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sure, the more the merrier. let's set it up for 2pm. if you wanna come, gimme a call. my number is 010-8484-6137 and i live in pyeongchon(평촌) on line 4 stop 441.

strawhats

Smash Master
BTW...if possible you guys should look into going to APEX 2012. IT WILL BE EPIC.

guys like Isai, M2k, PC Chris, Azen, KDJ, Cort, Cactuar, Chu, Chillin, Hugs, DA Wes(yes he came out of retirement), maybe Husband/Wife (for commentary)Wobbles, maybe Forward, Taj, Kage, Kirbykaze, Dr. Pee Pee, Mango, HMW, Shroomed, maybe Fly Amanita, maybe Silentspectre, maybe Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart, Cosmo, The Lake, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Hax, S2J, Armada, Amsah, Ice, maybe Calle W, Zgetto, Fuzzyness, Leffen, maybe Hack, Mach Dash, Souten, along with several other legendary Japanese melee players (Alex Strife is putting in work...I'm hoping for Bombsoldier/Masashi/Fumi is a stretch), Javi, EX, maybe Tuga (Mexico's top 3), and Eddie Mexico, maybe Dark(from Chile), Lord HDL (Puerto Rico), Sinji (Jamaica hype), I think there are a few Argentinians going, I even heard some Brazilian top players players talk about wanting to go to Apex, For all of you Dashizwiz fans he doesn't really play much nowadays, but his brother (smashmac) is going, so even he is a possibility.....LAST BUT NOT LEAST KEN IS A POSSIBILITY.

Thats only the list of players that you might expect to see at this event, for Melee. I f some of you play Brawl, there is alot of hype for that as well. I don't really know all of the top players but off the top of my head, there is Mew2king, Ally, ADHD, Gnes, Anti(a homie) along with several top players from Europe and Japan (Nietono, 9b, Kakera, hopefully Masashi, 9b, Rain, Gluttony, Ocean, Leon, Ramin/Mr. R, Bjay, Otori)

P.S. This is the link to the Apex thread take a look and see what the hype is all about http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262&page=111

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
thanks for the info. i'm sure we'd all love to go to apex, but we're all pretty busy and living really far from the states. i'll be watching that livestream tho ^^

cactuar, i heard you're a halfie korean. you should come out here somtime, get to know that better half :-D

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeahh uhh, idk about thrusday since its a work day lol

we havent played in a bit, preferably something fri or better yet sat works best. its 50-50 for me but ill let yall know as the week progress's

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dave or anyone else free, lemme know if you're up for smash on thursday, maybe friday night. saturday and sunday are no go for me this week.

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah friday works for me too

acually now that i realize it thats kinda late lol. iprefer something a little earlier only cuz its take me forever to get there

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Does South Korean still hold large smash tournaments? Is there an organized Smash community in this country?

Shinku

Smash Champion
no not at all lol. theres a very small smash scene from what i gathered. theres not really any tournies but except smash fest from the ppl from this thread try and put together every now and then

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
October 3rd is a national holiday so I'll have a three day weekend. I would definitely be open to hosting or playing this coming weekend. Also, I need to try out my ****ty Falcon.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Friday No
Saturday Yes
Sunday No
Monday No (not a holiday for me) :(

Next Monday Yes (10 Oct, Columbus Day, in Korea where nobody else celebrates it but my Boss)

@Ray you're the man thanks again

@Cactuar o hi

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Well, here are the times I'm open:

Friday: no
Saturday: 12-7
Sunday: 6PM - whatever (blasted private)
Monday: all day

I don't really care about hosting or not, since I know my place is out of the way, but anyone's more than welcome to come.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'll be up for smashing both days.

My liver has taken a god damn pounding the last two weeks so I'll be taking it easy all this weekend (except for Saturday night)

Top Bottom