• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
I have to go to a dinner at 8 in Sincheon so it's probably better for me to travel to your place Saturday.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
quick weekend, but let's try to get some games in this upcoming weekend. my doc is slowly getting better. ed, get yo' a$$ down to seoul, son!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i think doc is underrated IMO. he is really easy to use, he's a solid weight, hard to combo on, and a good balance between combo ability vs kill moves. he has no range, but he has pills. no recovery, but his 2nd jump helps a tons. very balanced char

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
who's available sunday afternoon? I actually want to get a good smash session in. I want some legit practice and try out some new things. my place is available

Shinku

Smash Champion
alright im about to make a **** load of johns but i know how much you people want to smash. like, i need to do laundry, ive been spending way too much money lately, you guys are really freaking far, its a sunday so i have work the next day meaning getting up at 530 am ish, and yeah, did i mention the rate i spend im going to be broke?? so ummm yeah, shucks

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
oh i am so gonna **** dat *** next time ******es
a scrub says what now???

btw, i'm kinda inspired to make a combo video after seeing ariquenuubs. i think we could actually do one. let's see what we got:

-ed's shitty fox and marth
-brett's janky ganon and whack falcon
-dave's garbage fox and stupid *** ness
-me with zelda and sheik

i think we got nothing to lose, boys

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Find a tv tuner card and let's do that sheet.

Anyways, Saturday is open for anyone. I have a feeling a lot of my weekends are going to be free from here on out because I want to save up money before I leave in December.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
como estas compadres

Brett you wanna host? if you got a class then i don't mind pregaming at my place anytime from right now and then we can pop smoke to Guri and get some KEBABS on the way

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey whats a good time to come by dave? also whats your stop again? i forgot lol. and my roomate really wants to play i dont tink hes good but well see lol

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
For anyone that doesn't know what's up we're smashing at my place anytime after 1 today.

You can either:

a) Take the train to Guri Station (Jungang Line)
b) Take the bus to Guri Station or Doldari Station

call me when you get there and I'll pick you up

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
gg's fellas. thanks for hosting brett.

shinku: you get a seat on that train back home, dude? i hope that **** session didn't make yo' ass hurt when you sit

muahahahaa

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone for coming.

If three or more people plan to show next time I'm going to move some stuff around so that things won't be as crowded. And maybe get my laptop fixed to the point where it can play video for more than 20 minutes without bursting into a ball of fire.

Top Bottom