• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOuth Jerz players?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I llive in south jersey, Camden to be exact. So if anyone is in the area, philadelphia is one min away as well!!!! Im coming home for christmas break on the 20th, but other than that im at school in new brunswick. But yea any atleast semi advanced smashers wanna play Im down lol nothing against nubs but they come a dime a dozen!

Cinder

Smash Master
i'm up for smashing, i just need more tourney practice but i have no car

@GOTM: yeah just let me kno how soon u can play rajin again so then i'll try to get a ride over to his crib so we can smash
That reminds me...when you go, try and get some vids...I'm dying to see how good you are, Taktikz:laugh:...I don't want a n00b running my crew's NJ branch...jkjk...but seriously, get some vids, aight?

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
i was rippin with Marth.
really?
Shakugan, im down for a trip 2 vineland. jus lemme kno where u at, and i'll slide thru

and Gud matches lately, n GOTM i aint kno u had a freakin kyuubi tho, i shulda prepared but yea definitely nice...

Im down fa dat moneymatch tho

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i live here

i live at 1171 east walnut road apt #6 his my cell 856-503-6327 call me when u want to play we will set up a time and date. my peach is always ready for a match

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
dont front on my marth rajin. u might of won due to mind games but marth was beastin

@Cinder: Nah no noobs here but I need the equipment to make videos. plus I need 2 play more ppl cuz my lil brother is nowhere near as good as me and it gets boring beatin him

Eazy23

Smash Lord
eazy, if you live 1 min from philly you should come play me ;)

i live 1 min from 30 street station
Gotm you have just made me the happiest man alive!
me and Moomoo are really trying to get the smash scene around that area going!
Its not fair that we have to travel so far all of the time lol, but yea When im not in New brunswick for school Im home, in south jersey right by philly which is summer and this whole month. I plan on having a smashfest at some time in the near future it would be so great if you could come man!

GOTM

Smash Champion
Gotm you have just made me the happiest man alive!
me and Moomoo are really trying to get the smash scene around that area going!
Its not fair that we have to travel so far all of the time lol, but yea When im not in New brunswick for school Im home, in south jersey right by philly which is summer and this whole month. I plan on having a smashfest at some time in the near future it would be so great if you could come man!
im gonna be home in south jersey from the 20th to the 26th. i live like 10 mins from ocean city. but from the 27th on, and throughout the summer i will be living right here in philly. its tough for me to go anywhere though cuz i dont have a car =/

edit: when im in philly i dont have a car, lol

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
im gonna be home in south jersey from the 20th to the 26th. i live like 10 mins from ocean city. but from the 27th on, and throughout the summer i will be living right here in philly. its tough for me to go anywhere though cuz i dont have a car =/

edit: when im in philly i dont have a car, lol
you better play smash with me at my house hoe

GOTM

Smash Champion
you better play smash with me at my house hoe
pretty much the only day i can play smash when im home are the 21st after like 8pm (ill be at chibos house in brigantine, beans gonna be there from the florida branch), and on the 22nd sometime like either after dinner or between lunch and dinner.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
pretty much the only day i can play smash when im home are the 21st after like 8pm (ill be at chibos house in brigantine, beans gonna be there from the florida branch), and on the 22nd sometime like either after dinner or between lunch and dinner.
pshhh screw that i might as well go to tensai's house lol

DyslexicHobo

Smash Cadet
Lemme know if somethin's gonna happen in south jersey. I'm in Millville (right next to Vineland). I'll drive up to an hour to get a good game goin (as long as its not to Philly or somewhere, I hate driving there).

I have off til Jan 22, PM me.

my cell: 856 332 5841

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
i'm in AC lookin for comp daily so hit me up, i got no transportation tho. except maybe weekends which i usually try to play rajin but i'm willin2 play others. i take trips to PA often too so let me kno. i'ma check the pa player finder to get some opponents in PA when i'm there

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
me and tensai both live in vineland. if u can give me a call my number is on the page 4 so give me a call and we will set up a date. i cant wait to play any of you guys

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
ayo shakugan, ima be in vineland sunday...if u trynna play get ma numba from da 1st page

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
lolz me n tha crew is lookin to improve, we'll drive; it's wateva. hit ma boi rashad, aka shoryuswordsman, bka swordz at 609 372 3714, or hit me up on aim at ova2004

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
I hope all you south jersey guys keep training and new great smashers emerge. :)
amen to that Eggm, definitely will be training my cheekz off.

btw: my video cam theory is being solved. any1 who wants 2 do a video can let me kno after Jan. 2nd. It'll take sometime for me to edit etc cuz i'll be doin it in school thanx 2 my tv production class. quality aint gonna be the best but the substance of the video should make up for video quality. on issue on this is that i need 2 be there with cam etc to record. I CAN'T LET U BORROW THE CAM, ITS THE SCHOOL'S NOT MINE!!! hit me up, im tryna make a dr. mario combo video soon so i need ppl to join in. I'm thinkin bout a Marth and Falcon vid also

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
^^^^^^^Swords, hit me up...ma numbers on page one...me and taktiks alwayz lookin for new comp.. Both smash n MvsC2

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone; I haven't read through the majority of this thread, but I'm looking 4 some ppl to Smash with. I used to play a lot back in the day but 'cause of work I haven't smashed in about 6 months. Still, I miss this game.

I'm located in Central Jersey around Princeton, so how far South are you guys located, and where do you play?

DyslexicHobo

Smash Cadet
I'm free wednesday and thursday of this week. Give me a call if you wanna play!! I'm in Millville; i'll drive 30-40 mins max to play for a while. I'm decent, not great- i play fox and want to get ready for CoT2!!

drop me a PM and i'll give you my #

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yo i may host a mini smashfest at my place friday or saturday so talk to me on aim shakugan chaos/ i need to see how many ppl will show up

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^Swords, hit me up...ma numbers on page one...me and taktiks alwayz lookin for new comp.. Both smash n MvsC2
good stuff. imma let swordz know, we definetly gotta meet up, we fiendin for comp in smash and marvel. u got aim or msn? pm me.

yo i may host a mini smashfest at my place friday or saturday so talk to me on aim shakugan chaos/ i need to see how many ppl will show up

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
well, u already know me and my crew are down for a smashfest, just let me know the details once its official.

Taktikz

Smash Cadet

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
yeah ima go and plz, if u want ur matches on youtube i can do it for u! get it on a blank tape and i can get it 2 dvd and then hopefully on youtube. no guarantees on how fast tho cuz i gotta do it in school. and if i need extra money for CoT2 i may charge a small fee...depends on my mood but ima nice guy just tryna help the smash community

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
ok guys the most likely date will be on saturday if the COT2 tournament does not go down. i just need to know how many ppl might come just in case someone needs to bring a tv. n i know for a fact someone needs to bring a cube n a copy of smash.

@ken34 yo man bring ur ps2 so we can play tekken n mvc2 n any other fighters u have. we will not play fist of the north star that game is too broken for the likes of me. lol if we are lucky we can play the ps2 on the big 51 inch tv.

@anyone coming bring money so we can order pizza n drinks cuz im poor n cant feed all u ppl. lol. everyone plz come at noon so we can play smash and any other fighters for as long as possilbe

Shakugan,maybe im a lion,ps my longest post yay,ps i have an unbeatable peach

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
ok guys the most likely date will be on saturday if the COT2 tournament does not go down. i just need to know how many ppl might come just in case someone needs to bring a tv. n i know for a fact someone needs to bring a cube n a copy of smash.

@ken34 yo man bring ur ps2 so we can play tekken n mvc2 n any other fighters u have. we will not play fist of the north star that game is too broken for the likes of me. lol if we are lucky we can play the ps2 on the big 51 inch tv.

@anyone coming bring money so we can order pizza n drinks cuz im poor n cant feed all u ppl. lol. everyone plz come at noon so we can play smash and any other fighters for as long as possilbe

Shakugan,maybe im a lion,ps my longest post yay,ps i have an unbeatable peach
as you know i will be there and ready to gimp everyone with my new and super improved gimpy/waveshine mastered/flawless shine spiking fox.
(i hope your peach likes to be drillshined gimped shakugan =] )

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
@ shakugan : ima let rajin know that its 4 saturday but i can come thru to smash friday too if u wanna preview my doc in battle. but i warn u, i will throw on my #8 jersey...

Top Bottom