• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOuth Jerz players?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
South Jersey, south jersey..... where do you live Shakugan? If it's not too far I may wanna stop for the get-together.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Hey Keitaro, snap, you live in Piscataway? That's a driving distance from where I live, in Belle Mead. I've been chilling for a week now and have been itching to play some Smash. Looking to get back into it, haven't played for half a year now. You down to game today?

This goes for anyone, who lives within driving distance of me. I live about 20 min north of Princeton.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm pretty busy today but I'm usually up to play multiple days of the week. Next week I should be alot more free. I'll pm you when some of my people plan on playing over here.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
I'm heading home for the weekend so I might actually come over...(if thats cool and all :))...hit me up on aim sometime before sunday or ill msg u or something...vinelands only like a half hourish away from where i live bak at home

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I'm heading home for the weekend so I might actually come over...(if thats cool and all :))...hit me up on aim sometime before sunday or ill msg u or something...vinelands only like a half hourish away from where i live bak at home

if u can come by saturday after noon.

@keitaro i live in vineland new jersey i dont know where u live but i think u live about 45 minutes away.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion, i main peach and second ice climbers

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
well i had the smashfest we all had fun tenNoTensai won the mini tournament then roykid came in 2nd an Shakugan in 3rd. i will try to host more smashfest like this so everyone keep playing so we can have more close matches. lol close i ***** that doc mario player ha ha ha ha

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
me+roykid=unbeatable team and i just remembered only me+tensai could beat roykid Lol. fun fun fun

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
well i had the smashfest we all had fun tenNoTensai won the mini tournament then roykid came in 2nd an Shakugan in 3rd. i will try to host more smashfest like this so everyone keep playing so we can have more close matches. lol close i ***** that doc mario player ha ha ha ha

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
lol u BEAT me, didnt ****. I can say my doc ***** everyone else u played with but luckily for u, i never see anyone good with peach. its cool cuz brawl's around the corner...

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yo this shakugan i will be holding a smashfest at my house on the 16th of feb so post in this thread if u would like to come. the number of ppl who can show up is 8 cuz i have 2 set ups

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
yo this shakugan i will be holding a smashfest at my house on the 16th of jan so post in this thread if u would like to come. the number of ppl who can show up is 8 cuz i have 2 set ups

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
we got dibs(4 including me). and do you mean 16th of February?

Top Bottom