• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOuth Jerz players?

GOTM

Smash Champion
most of our crew lives around here then.

AC/Absecon/Ocean City/Brigantine/Vineland/Philadelphia

check out our crew thread in my sig or the NJ player finder

im in philly when im in school but able to play on some weekends when im home

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
Im in pleasantville, around AC...i was at the ToS thin in northfield..but jus lookin for some steady comp. around....609553-3571 if any1 wants to smash

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
i just moved to atlantic city yesterday so im lookin for comp. i'ma post in the NJ friend finder plus i wanna join a crew as well

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
iight koo...i posted up ma number in this thread so hit me up if anythin

Cinder

Smash Master
Most Jersey people lives in the NYC metropolitan area.
Either I suck at Geography, or you don't realize we're talkin' SOUTH Jersey...I don't see too many people from SOUTH Jersey goin' to live in NYC...but that's just me...

@Taktikz: If you're interested, I'm workin' on startin' a NJ branch of my crew...PM me if you're interested...no promises, though...I'm not the one who makes the final call...

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
I live in south jersey come be my practice dummy AIM me at oovideogamegodoo
i'll be willin to play you sometime, i go to school during the week so weekends sound good for me. plus i've heard about you, one of my friends went to a tourney and played u but got smashed so i'ma see if i can do better. plus i need 2 improve so whenever u wanna throw down let me kno

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
For future references dont double post ^. Dont know why but its a rule here.
But yeah im in NY but Rajin is my brother so im there all the time. Next time im in town we can doubles money match?

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
I main ganon but yea, hit me up whenever you free...im right in pleasantville

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
yes!!! falcon vs. ganon mute city. me and my brother used 2 do it all the time. so yeah, i'll hit u up. mainly the weekend would be good. i'll prolly hit u up soon to see how we gonna figure this out

GOTM

Smash Champion
if anyone wants to play on december 15th or december 22nd i can play! lol

i go to AC and absecon to play all the time

GOTM

Smash Champion
ill play anywhere. i usually play with some guys in AC...my crew..but i mean...i can go anywhere in the area. whenever you two play call me up, ill be sure to come.

on the 15th i can def. play. 22nd might be tough....you should def. play somewhere on the 15th, lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
thing is, i dunno where 2 play. so if u have a place then let me kno so i can tell RAJiN to meet up there and we can smash
guessing both of your houses are off limits? lol

umm...we would possibly be able to play at my friends if we couldnt do it at either of your places, hes in my crew. let me know

RAJiN

Smash Rookie
i culd play sat. but i gotta wrk till 4...i drive so i can meet ya whereeva

GOTM

Smash Champion
it was good playin with you today rajin...good stuff

your ganon could def. come along. once you start playing a lot of people i think you'll have a great ganon

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
**** i wish i could have gone. whatever, i smashed with bean and it was awesome. i got a lot better. i was havin a real good smash night unlike my horrible performance the day b4

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
someone should make a trip up to where i live in the sicklerville/erial area...at least sometime before winter break is over...unless ur close enuf i can drive there...idc...anyone? lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
someone should make a trip up to where i live in the sicklerville/erial area...at least sometime before winter break is over...unless ur close enuf i can drive there...idc...anyone? lol
i wouldnt mind driving there over break, its not too bad a drive. also i may be having a mini smashfest at place or at saels. i keep everyone in the loop so u can come

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
yeah GOTM sry i juzt missed smashin with u but I played RAJiN and got it in with him. It was serious, technique wise I was on fire but he was gettin in my head a lil bit. i was rippin with Marth. but yeah we gotta have a good smashfest soon cuz i wanna enter the NJ tourney circuit

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah GOTM sry i juzt missed smashin with u but I played RAJiN and got it in with him. It was serious, technique wise I was on fire but he was gettin in my head a lil bit. i was rippin with Marth. but yeah we gotta have a good smashfest soon cuz i wanna enter the NJ tourney circuit
its not a big deal. i would have picked you up but like, when you called, i was only gonna be there for about another 45 mins...and in the time it would have taken me to go down there and get you and then come back, i would have only been able to play for like 10-15 mins more, lol. i wanna play you soon though

GOTM

Smash Champion
Yo im down for playing smash wit anyone if i can get me a ride there i will play u my peach is looking for a fight
im not sure how often i can get there to play cuz of college and everything but contact rajin. he said he wants to play everyone

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
i'm up for smashing, i just need more tourney practice but i have no car

@GOTM: yeah just let me kno how soon u can play rajin again so then i'll try to get a ride over to his crib so we can smash

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
Next time you guys play Im coming, just try and set it up on a weekday(during the break) cuz i work on weekends. Me and Raj vs Gotm and Chibo moneymatch?

Top Bottom