• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Err no. no no no, you have misunderstood me Swiss.

I mean, switch the suspects... but only for the tracking. So, if BSL would be tracked, lie about it and track someone else. If we don't decide who will be tracked, BSL or anyone the tracker chooses should be fine.

Tracking me would do you no good.

Unless, you don't want me to get a cop investigation?

I say, that if I am tracked, it would be wasted. Investigate me instead. Would scum rather get tracked or investigated, Swiss? Would it do you better if I was tracked?

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ BSL - who do you want copped then? It's incredibly useful to clear a player. I'd prefer to clear you but if you give me a name I'll swap to them.

@ Ran - You're willing to be copped, but not tracked. Is this correct?

Swiss

Smash Lord
The third one, my liege. Thought about what I wanted to say in response to Ran's post for quite a bit before writing it.

@Swissai/Zen/Clownbot, How do you feel about Ran not willing to place his vote on me to test out the game mechanics yet willing to place his vote on Braig in an instant after telling him it was RVS? How do you take BSL's reaction to this and subsequent defense of my action despite Ran having a valid point that I simply could have voted myself and un-voted?
Inconsistent.

Innocent.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
@ BSL - who do you want copped then? It's incredibly useful to clear a player. I'd prefer to clear you but if you give me a name I'll swap to them.

@ Ran - You're willing to be copped, but not tracked. Is this correct?
i want ran copped.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Swiss: Well if you would like you could track me and cop me at the same time if you'd like, or separately. How does this matter? Please explain, I don't understand.

Swiss

Smash Lord
BSL, we won't cop Ran, we'll lynch him toDay.

You get to tell the cop who to investigate, I endorse it. No matter who it is, but you can't change your mind after you say who.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I wanted to give my opinion out about policy lynching someone who we don't know is town or scum. Or would you rather not hear from me? Also, why did you only ask BSL and BoiledGoose about policy lynching Swiss, X1?

This question isn't concerning a behavior done by another or statement said by another, so it's just fine to answer.
Firstly I didn't ask you because you don't know Swiss and also because I don't care about your answer. Secondly nothing you said above answers my original question: Why did you answer that question?

i actually dont like goose this game. did you miss the part where i voted him earlier?
Expand

it would help late game. potentially. assuming i dont mess up.

im a little worried about Braig. Braig has two heads, which means twice the potential activity. J has more posts in this thread than Braig does. both of their posts were about confirming role PMs. if i understand correctly, J is generally less active than most, but what about the other head (leapfrogsomething, i think)? i would think that J would be trying to teach his friend how to play.
Luxor probably won't post until J does, or until he speaks to J, so we are essentially waiting for J to get back and I know he isn't on AIM right now and I haven't seen him posting anywhere else either.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP:

@Boiled Goose, who would you like to cop and track?

@Braig: Where art thou?

@Bsl: Why do you want me copped? : ] Who else do you think besides me may be being scummy?

@Swiss: Same as BSL.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Swissai/Zen/Clownbot, How do you feel about Ran not willing to place his vote on me to test out the game mechanics yet willing to place his vote on Braig in an instant after telling him it was RVS? How do you take BSL's reaction to this and subsequent defense of my action despite Ran having a valid point that I simply could have voted myself and un-voted?
What Ran did isn't a big deal to me. BSL's concern isn't necessarily unwarranted, though.

Should we really be talking about who should be tracked/copped/any other sort of PRed?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, we won't cop Ran, we'll lynch him toDay.

You get to tell the cop who to investigate, I endorse it. No matter who it is, but you can't change your mind after you say who.
ill go ahead and stick my vote on ran now then.

can we wait until later toDay to choose a cop target? if not, Goose.

i thought he was buddying people out the wazoo, which i thought to be a little too much.

and i thought he was much too eager to get rid of swiss. he wanted the wagon on him while we were still in RVS. wut?

Luxor probably won't post until J does, or until he speaks to J, so we are essentially waiting for J to get back and I know he isn't on AIM right now and I haven't seen him posting anywhere else either.
reasonable.

@Bsl: Why do you want me copped? : ] Who else do you think besides me may be being scummy?
i think youre scummy. Goose, along with you, seems to be a tad bit scummy.

unvote
vote: Ran

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Firstly I didn't ask you because you don't know Swiss and also because I don't care about your answer. Secondly nothing you said above answers my original question: Why did you answer that question?
Yes, it does answer your question. It states my reasoning for posting my opinion of policy lynches. Don't try to twist it. I don't have to know Swiss enough to think if one would need a policy lynch or not.

Here is the thing though... How do you know if I was specifically answering your question?

If I see someone mention policy lynch, I as always, will mention that I'm against it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
sorry swiss, but i cant change my mind now.;) how come you arent endorsing it?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
What Ran did isn't a big deal to me. BSL's concern isn't necessarily unwarranted, though.

Should we really be talking about who should be tracked/copped/any other sort of PRed?
Let me rephrase this: I don't think we should be talking about who should be PRed. At least when it comes to cops and trackers, neither of which are confirmed to be in the game. (But that's not the real reason we shouldn't discuss it.)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP:

BSL, that isn't valid reasoning. Why do you think I'm scummy? DIE USCUM is hardly believable grounds of lynching me.

If I am lynched, I'd be wary of BSL and Swiss. :p

Why lynch a person who is willing to be copped?

Also, I told X1 (even though he doesn't want to hear it) that I'm against Policy Lynches.

@All: Why does Swiss want to read me before D1, and Bsl? Could BSL be in on it? Why would Swiss ask me to get copped, and then say I'll just be Lynched?

I here that if you myslynch, that it would be harder to read correctly in Mylo/Lylo, so are you just lynching people for process of elimination?

So, I'll put my vote on now. It seems odd for someone to ask for a copping and skip to lynching.

And, Braig won't even be here to see my RVS. Oh well.

Unvote:Braig
Vote: Swiss

Guys, what do you think of Swiss and Bsl? Am I wrong?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP

Let me rephrase this: I don't think we should be talking about who should be PRed. At least when it comes to cops and trackers, neither of which are confirmed to be in the game. (But that's not the real reason we shouldn't discuss it.)
Yes, I agree Clownbot. That is why I asked about that earlier. It's why I was a bit unsure about admitting to a cop claim, because if I do, I might be framed or nk'll instead...

I'm not even sure if there is a cop in this game. Lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP:

uh... Weird.

Swiss: Ok, how do you mean? Can you quote what I said that you agree with?

Swiss, that now confuses me a bit, I will admit.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Bsl: Don't play dumb. Re-read my post, I'm not going to repeat myself.

BoiledGoose

th3kuzinator|Luxor
Why are we directing PRs this early in the Day again? Stupid idea imo.
bsl said:
i thought he was buddying people out the wazoo, which i thought to be a little too much. and i thought he was much too eager to get rid of swiss. he wanted the wagon on him while we were still in RVS. wut?
WAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIRC, I only asked Clownbot if he wanted to be friends cuz I had never played with him b4 + telling Ran that he was my bro cuz of Newbie 10. TOO MUCH FRIENDSHIP GOING ON RIGHT NOW
You afraid of my ultra alliance that I am constructing? Umad your not in it?
Who said I wanted a wagon on Swissai bro? I just wanted to greet him as normal due to our pre-determined immaturity. Me think you need to re-read the post where I agreed with x1. The amount of srsnss throughout the entire post is overwhelming.

Swiss

Smash Lord
BSL is definitely scum. I was acting in a way which should have led you to not trust me. Plus saying 'be wary of Swiss and BSL' isn't an easy thing to say when we're both online and active.

You are definitely town.

BSL did everything he could to avoid the cop, but not the track, he is scum, and a goon. He cleared Goose as non-scum (or godfather) by nominating him as the cop target.

Provisional town: Ran, Swiss, Goose, Clown

IGMEOY Clown

BSL is scum. Unsure on X1.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmmm, yes. I should re-think of my dying words...

But I think you did good, swiss. (I was already thinking I might have been lynched x3)

So BSL, what do you have to say now that Swiss has revealed his intentions of possibly drawing you out as scum?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Swiss:

Swiss
Swissssssss
SWISSSAIIIIIIIIIIII

Vote Swiss

Lynch whoever my scum mates tells me to. Oh right. Swiss, who you think we should NK toNight? I will follow you to the ends of the earth, my liege. I expect only a small portion of johns allotted to me due to obvious circumstances. We will not differentiate which one of us is posting and we will be posting in the same color...white.

buddying swiss.

X1-12:

hi thur. Thx for the advice after newbie 10. I will try to play a better scum game, this game ^_^. I love your fantastic idea of policy-lynching Swiss. A bus this early would never feel so satisfying.
bussing swiss.

BSL:

I know most of your play from aimMaf. Dont really know how to read you in forum, but I am confident we can be friends. Also, if you me n J make it to lylo, and J is a confirmed townie, I am confident he will make the right choice :)
buddying J, but this one's kind of a stretch.

Ranmaru:

Scum-buddies from newbie10 *brofistaayyy*

Because of this, and aimmaf, I can read you pretty well. If you can convince me you are town by the end of d1, wanna hold hands? *blush*
buddying ran.

Clownbot:

Hi there. I have never played with you, or even heard of you for that matter. But I see you have red dice, so I already have respect for you. Wanna be best buds?
buddying clownbot

now. obviously, you cant buddy swiss and bus him in the same post. so logically, you cant take everything here as serious. but look at all the buddying there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP:

So, X1 doesn't know what to say. He says in 30 minutes he'd tell the reasoning behind it, but if he were lying he'd have to make it up.

He could post it now if he really knew, or is this a ploy?

Top Bottom