• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss how long do you want me to post normally?

Also bsl is only scum if he is scum doc, which is not likely. This is so because there was no nk n1 and his reaction to it was genuine. I don't believe bsl is that pro to respond the way he did to the no nk n1 the way he did if he were scum.

Though a scum doc or doc safe claim could balance out the fact that there is a sane cop and confirmed mason. Hmm if we lynch him today and he is town, then town is left with making the choice between kuz and cbot.

I think I'd rather lynch goose today and then bsl or cbot tomorrow.

Swiss

Smash Lord
For the rest of the game, problem?

BSL could be maf doc - but that would mean town would have a backup doc somehow.

Tell me why you aren't indie and in 10 lines or less say why Kuz is scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I had a strong read on BSL read on d1, which is of less importance, but what happened just before the d2 flip bugs me. Frozen Flame pretty much confirms all day the BSL is scum if he dies during the night. I do not agree with this statement at all as there are a few reasons why BSL could be hypothetically stopped from protecting FF (the most probable one being that he was roleblocked).

However this statement must have obviously rattled BSL because he could not resist commenting on the nature of the possibility of him failing (in this case he played it off as a joke that he would self-protect). Normally I would fully buy that he was RB'd but its that type of self-drawing attention that I feel could have been fed to him by x1 during twilight to play it off when FF actually died in the night. You also notice that when myself, and most of the town, took a accusatory stance of BSL during the BSL vs Ran argument D1, X1 went straight to Ran and tunneled him the whole day.

Vote BSL

Swiss, why has your view of Clownbot changed? The fact that FF died before he could investigate me or clown either means that Scum is me or clownbot or that scum-bsl wanted to make it look like it was me or Clownbot.

Swiss

Smash Lord
FF is a dude, and what a dude. *Buddy the dead guy* Nah but srs bnz shoulda listened to him on Ran.

Scum would have killed FF anyway - he was playing well and would have at best cleared yet another townie. I don't think scum BSL would have RB'd and killed someone when it would frame him. Neither does J. You are accusing him of being mafioso doctor?

My view of Clownbot changed because after reading he would have bussed X1 mercilessly. Short of X1 telling him to do this - I do not think he would have.

Also, Kuz, if you had to go to a fancy dress party (and pull all the hot guys) - would you go as a secretary, a teacher or a nurse?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
If BSL flips scum then I'd hope the game is over. Otherwise, or if he flips Town, Goose.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Swiss said:
You are accusing him of being mafioso doctor?
That is the most probable explanation because for a 9 man game, town does have a fair amount of good PRs. If that is not the case, what could explain the no kill N1? Did mafia choose not to shoot? Possible. Did BSL fake claim doctor and the real doctor is hiding within the claimed vts? Possible. But both seem unlikely.

Swiss said:
Also, Kuz, if you had to go to a fancy dress party (and pull all the hot guys) - would you go as a secretary, a teacher or a nurse?
A secretary.

Clown said:
If BSL flips scum then I'd hope the game is over. Otherwise, or if he flips Town, Goose.
Sounds good to me, except substitute Goose with Clown/Zen. I highly doubt BSL will flip actual doc.

Also, you can now call me Kuz, since I replaced in for the hydra.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Also if there is a real Doc in this game and it's not BSL then wtf @real doc.

To call that possibility unlikely is an understatement to me.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Clown respond to my #851.

Kuz too.
I had a strong read on BSL read on d1, which is of less importance, but what happened just before the d2 flip bugs me. Frozen Flame pretty much confirms all day the BSL is scum if he dies during the night. I do not agree with this statement at all as there are a few reasons why BSL could be hypothetically stopped from protecting FF (the most probable one being that he was roleblocked).

However this statement must have obviously rattled BSL because he could not resist commenting on the nature of the possibility of him failing (in this case he played it off as a joke that he would self-protect). Normally I would fully buy that he was RB'd but its that type of self-drawing attention that I feel could have been fed to him by x1 during twilight to play it off when FF actually died in the night. You also notice that when myself, and most of the town, took a accusatory stance of BSL during the BSL vs Ran argument D1, X1 went straight to Ran and tunneled him the whole day.
I think it is a possibility, but my scum read on BSL is larger than that possibility at the moment.

Besides I will get a solid read on someone after BSL's flip.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Come on swisaaiiiii

Said it in my 854.

If BSL flips scum it should be GGS but, if its not, Zen.

If BSL flips town --> Clown/Zen. However, in this scenario, depending on the Night Actions (ex, who gets nk'd) I will probably be able to narrow it down to one of them.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
My only solid town reads so far are you and J. I was a little unsure yesterday, but since godfather flipped and FF flipped cop and he said he got an inno on you.

Kind of impossible to doubt your relationship with J is not 100% legit.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss I'm not indy because I've been to vocal. As indy I would be more in the background, just saying enough to get by.

Swiss, clown, and J. Kuz is the last scum and the best play. X1 made so little connection with him and so much connection with bsl. Even after I acussed x1 and bsl of being the scum team, they did not make any attempt to distance each other. x1 doesn't like to talk to or about his partner that much which is why kuz is scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Note that early d1, kuz was playing scummy as shiz, and x1 waz all leik mang so much scum mangz, yet he never drew any direct attention to kuz, but instead went for ran who wasn't playing scummy.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Zen, you are not indy because you have been participating more than others? Stop riding high on J provisionally affirming you as town, you are not confirmed in any way shape for form.

Also, Zen, you now seem to confirm Clown as town as well. You should probably stop piggybacking on other's assertions just so you can weasel your way out of being examined toDay. What make clown town for you? What are your opinions regarding BSL?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, X1 called me scum all day yesterDay yet did not follow it up with much because of my lowish activity. He chose his mis-lynch target at the beginning of the Day and stuck with him. Woulda looked pri scummy if he suddenly changed to my wagon after choosing to harass Ran.

Also notice the lack of connections from x1 to clownbot? X1 starts the day with a provisional 'clown is town' attitude but changed his view to a tentative scum connection depending on certain flips. He realized that there was a possibility of him going and needed to change his view on clownbot to ambiguous before the end of the Day. The light scum suggestion makes me feel that Clownbot could be the partner.

I am planning on doing a re-read to see how he mentions you, as well, Zen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
There's no point in looking for connections b/w me and x1. I've been trying to get him lynched d1 and refused for anyone but him and J to be the play yesterday. The chances of a Zen-x1 alignment is -4.93%.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Clown respond to my #851.

Kuz too.
Ack, sorry about that. It's very possible that BSL was roleblocked, enough that I'd be willing to go with Kuz toDay. Unless there are two more scum which I find very unlikely we'll have another Day to make up for it.

Also lmao @Zen

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Come on swisaaiiiii

Said it in my 854.

If BSL flips town --> Clown/Zen.
So if I flip town, the two possible remaining scum are the ones who either 1) aren't confirmed town
Or 2) not you?

You provide no extra info here. "hurr dire, let's go for the people who aren't me!"
My only solid town reads so far are you and J. I was a little unsure yesterday, but since godfather flipped and FF flipped cop and he said he got an inno on you.

Kind of impossible to doubt your relationship with J is not 100% legit.
So your only town reads happen to be the ones who are confirmed, eh?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That's assuming you are not scum, zen, which is looking more and more feasible by the second.

You flip flop between wagons like crazy all D1 and act suspicious as ****. Your only defense is that you have been posting a lot, which makes you town. You are so full of bs this game.

Also, you started off d1 and played most of it accusing clown of scum. Telling us now that Clown has been town the entire game is a blatant lie.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Um...BSL...yeah?

My town reads usually are the people who affirmed town...do you have a differing opinion?

BSL said:
So if I flip town, the two possible remaining scum are the ones who either 1) aren't confirmed town
Or 2) not you?
That is exactly what I am saying. I know I am town, so why would I go after affirmed town upon your hypothetical town flip? Was this honestly a post trying to attack my logic?

Reeks of OMGUS for me voting you.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No. You provide nothing extra. Nothing helpful at all. That's what I was saying.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
<_<

If he flips town/scum what are your reads?
Come on swisaaiiiii

Said it in my 854.

If BSL flips town --> Clown/Zen. However, in this scenario, depending on the Night Actions (ex, who gets nk'd) I will probably be able to narrow it down to one of them.
BSL, Swiss literally asked me for my reads and I simply re-gave them to him. Also, the bolded does contribute something new.

Can't believe you are actually trying to dismiss your posts as simply telling me I wasn't providing something extra. Kiddin' me, right? U say twice that I am only looking at people other than myself + non-affirmed townie members, which implies that you think I am unfairly blaming everyone but myself. Plus, you know, as well as I do, that my logic for flip choices are legit.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Kuz: I never once accused clown of being scum.

Also another reason you are scum is that the last scum is benefited by attempting to make me look scummy if they want a chance at winning. You're the only one doing this.

bsl you 100% protected Frozen last night? If you didn't you need to tell us. If you tried to do the wifom thing, that's understandable.

Top Bottom