• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur Mafia! Game Over! Town Wins!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Zen said:
@Kuz: I never once accused clown of being scum.
Zen said:
Ahh finally all caught up. FF is playing pretty townie. There goes my wanting to start things off on him. It would be a waste. Looking at what's gone on so far, scum is probably either Swiss-Kuz or X1-bsl... Clownbot is mighty scummy as well.

Nice.

Zen said:
Also another reason you are scum is that the last scum is benefited by attempting to make me look scummy if they want a chance at winning. You're the only one doing this.
You trying to create a WIFOM where I am only accusing you of scum because I want to win? Don't even try that ****. I am calling you scummy because you constantly change wagons/lie/process of elimination.

Also, in case you forgot, Swiss was also on your case earlier today about you being scum.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I couldn't protect myself. Its in my PM.

Kuz, you had two people to choose from, and you listed those two. You didn't choose either, which would've made it helpful.

Care to elaborate on who you'd narrow it down to?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Kuz: 1. That was a long time ago. I've said multiple times that I don't think cbot is scum since then and that I don't want to lynch him.

2. I didn't accuse him of being scum like I did the others in that post. I said he was scummy. Not the same thing. At the time I needed to look more into him. And if you notice, I put him in my town list soon after that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah, he was scum at the begging he was lmarkhnosenkngse at the middle of the day and provisional townie towards the end.

Pretty weak excuse.

@BSL, if you flipped town at this moment I would definitely say Zen > Clown as my pick.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wait for it, zen. I'm still talking to him.

@kuz: I was looking for elaborations on scum picks based on the NK. Go through each possible NK (again, assuming I flipped town), and who you would choose out of Zen/Clown for toMorrow's lynch.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That was something Zen used in D1 as a category of alliance classification.

I can quote the post if you want.

If you were to flip town, then J or Swiss would die, unless scum is silly and kills clownbot. If J were do die at Night I would say it was Clown, and Swiss if it were Zen.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay here's what we are doing.

We are lynching Kuzi

Flips town I'm not resting till Clown is dead. If Either me or Swiss is NK'd then the other will not stop either. There is no way Clown is living past toMorrow neither of us will allow this at all.

If the game continues into LYLO, lynch Zen. BSL will be there and the remainder of Me/Swiss.

This game is over.

Lynch Kuzi
Lynch Clown
Lynch Zen if game continues.

Unvote (if applicable)
Vote: th3kuzi

We are not deviating from this. This will be how it goes. Also I owe FF one. We lynched Ran so now we are lynching th3kuzi for him. *buddying the dead lol*

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because Swiss was calling early toDay that his view on Clown had performed a 180, meaning Swiss views Clown as scum.

Why would scum-clown kill off a powerful supporter such as swiss? He wouldn't

Also, despite Zen going after J all yesterDay, J affirms Zen as town. Why would scum-zen kill of a powerful supporter? He wouldn't.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
th3kuzi will you self-vote yourself?

You are dieing and there is nothing stopping this.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sounds good. Kuz is being dumb anyway.

Unvote(?)
Vote: kuz

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Whatever, J. If you feel my lynch will best benefit town, go ahead. You will get acurate reads regardless.

But, just warning you, when I flip town you will be in a 4man MYLO with both Clown and Zen and probably BSL. It will be tough, but if you feel you have a better chance with them there than me, I support your decision.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kay, he's dead.

toMorrow, Clown. Regardless of anything.

Swiss will do this.

I will do this.

BSL will do this.

Half of a confirmed mason WILL lynch Clown and if that fails then it's Zen.

GGs.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm not sure how much I lied toDay.

J is definitely town.

BSL is definitely town.

Zen is iffy for me, but J is 100% sure and I'm riding that to and past LyLo - definitely town.

Clown is odd.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Kay, he's dead.

toMorrow, Clown. Regardless of anything.

Swiss will do this.

I will do this.

BSL will do this.

Half of a confirmed mason WILL lynch Clown and if that fails then it's Zen.

GGs.
If that fails then the game is lost. Zen's Town, if Kuz flips Town BSL is the last scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Might as well tell you guys, I am the universal backup. Might as well show you the crumbs before my flip

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why did you claim VT then........

And really a Universal Back-up in this game? Jeeeez did mafia even have a chance?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
cuz i was hammered too fast :< I was about to but swiss came in

Kuz said:
I feel like I am here just for backup :-/

Not to be a copycat, but I am also interested in the mods response to swiss' question.

I am predicting BSL will die toNight, but dont worry guys another healer will rise again in due time. (thought BSL was dying last Night and assumed I was getting Doc)

Usually, I would not think that an indy would be placed in such a small game. Nonetheless, I feel that it could be a possibility with Zen's tunnel-ish play. I think its possible that he may be a lyncher with J as his target. Very unprobable, but still something to think about.

Everything else about FF's plan seems pretty solid and I am interested to see what X1 flips. Really, i think the X1/clownbot team is the most likely, but that obviously depend on the flip at hand.

So you guys want me to claim? Alright, if thats what everyone wants me to do. Lo and behold, I am...

UNIVERSAL

I confirm that I am currently Yun-Seong, vanilla townie.

BSL, Swiss literally asked me for my reads and I simply re-gave them to him. Also, the bolded does contribute something new.

Can't believe you are actually trying to dismiss your posts as simply telling me I wasn't providing something extra. Kiddin' me, right? U say twice that I am only looking at people other than myself + non-affirmed townie members, which implies that you think I am unfairly blaming everyone but myself. Plus, you know, as well as I do, that my logic for flip choices are legit.

BACKUP
teehee

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So you get to take the place of someone's PR when they die?

Why didn't you claim that yesterday...?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I did take a piece. I am currently town cop. I was planning on investigating someone toNight and getting a guaranteed town win tomorrow. I was afraid of outing myself now because I thought I would have been NK'd with BSL not being doc/or there being a roleblocker.

OH WELL

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J, its sometimes necessary if you hope to stay alive and not get NK'd. was trying to look a bit scummy so I would not get NK'd, but wutevs.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Kuzi,

NEVER lie about your role claim again.

ever ever ever ever ever.
I don't think you stressed this enough.

I'm not even being sarcastic.

Although it is kind of ironic considering you lied about yours D1.

Jeeeez did mafia even have a chance?
This has the potential of being pretty funny post-game too.

J/Swiss how stubborn are you going to be about my lynch toMorrow?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
whooo boy......

I don't wanna get into this now.

Just don't do that again. We called for a mass-claim. Not a fake claim to try and make a power move later.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay Zen so we are lynching you toMorrow instead?

@Clown: 100% like incredibly not even kidding, plan the funeral arrangements cuz you are dead.

Top Bottom