• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS! (Stacks on Stacks!) Burlington, NC. Feb. 27 UPDATED VENUE LOCATION!!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
but Falco's combos are much much easier to pull off, so he wins. So much more bread and butter on falco's side. I'm mean it's stage dependent, but overall IMO Falco wins

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
They are not much much easier to pull off lol.

It's whatever though. I'll let you have the last post on the matter so this thread can move on.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
They are not much much easier to pull off lol.

It's whatever though. I'll let you have the last post on the matter so this thread can move on.
Fox's combos on Falco are harder than Falco's combos on Fox. You play both character so you much now this to be a fact. Shine -> Dair on Fox should speak for itself, plus Falco can out camp Fxo because of lasers.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
but how do you grab dat boyd!
Like moo said, use your speed to avoid lasers. Once you get a hit, even if it's shielded, you can just pressure Falco until you get a shine/grab(both put Falco in a terrible position), which leads to Fox getting off.

lord karn

Smash Master
Falco's combos are easier but difficulty of execution =/= matchup, it only means it's harder to perform. . .

I think falco wins on fd and fox wins on FoD, but it's pretty even on the other stages

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Okay so here's the deal, btw...

Instead of renting the space at the UNREASONABLY EXPENSIVE REC CENTER, I have been granted permission to use Vilt's apartment. His roomate has also granted me permission to use his room. It's a decently good sized-space. We'll be using the kitchen as well.

We'll have 6 chairs, 4 set ups on tables/stands, so if you can, bring some foldy chairs or something, that would RAWK. :3

The rest is on the floor. Two mattresses to be sat on for 4 other setups.

In total I expect I will have room for about 10-12 setups. I only have 5 Tvs (if PP will bring Vilt's small tv).

So PLEASE bring medium to small sized TVs. We have 3 LARGE tvs already.

<3 Carolina Smash :3

EDIT: I know it's Vilt's apartment and all, but please...>__< speak to ME if you need anything regarding the tournament. ;3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
its all good NisP. HYPE FOR THIS TOURNEY. RIGHT IN THE CENTER(ish...sorta...) OF THE STATE!

really though, people should come to this. STACK ON STACKS

EDIT: YEEEE my 19 inch should be coming with me to this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm bringing the TV just because I want it out of my room.

Also it won't turn onto the game channel so I can't practice tech skill, making it ********.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Indeed she does...It's my desktop background, 30 inch monitor plus that *** equal great start to a day every time I get on my computer.

Top Bottom