• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOS! (Stacks on Stacks!) Burlington, NC. Feb. 27 UPDATED VENUE LOCATION!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Stongers: I'm not very concerned about that.

@Ace: I have tried to explain it to Vilt before, but he ends up quitting the argument and just saying that the new ruleset "is just gay!" I think "it's gay" to be CP'd to Brinstar and KJ 64 by a Puff in one finals set because I had to waste my ban on Jigglypuff(Mute) City.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
@Stongers: I'm not very concerned about that.

@Ace: I have tried to explain it to Vilt before, but he ends up quitting the argument and just saying that the new ruleset "is just gay!" I think "it's gay" to be CP'd to Brinstar and KJ 64 by a Puff in one finals set because I had to waste my ban on Jigglypuff(Mute) City.
LOL@Vilt's argument.

My only reason for doing this is because I am still new at organizing tournaments...I have done a lot of work for HERB, but I am still learning...so all I have to advise me is Vilt....who says to use the old list. Where is the New one? If you honestly believe it's better...I will use it...

But I want Japes as a counterpick, and Poke Stadium should really be a neutral.....;_;

You mean SC </3. I wish our Smash was better!
Hahaha. But I <3 SC...if they come to NC :3

DJRome

Smash Hero
pokemon is a gay stage. all i know is that pretty much all of nc has embraced the new mbr ruleset except herb and stacks. it's listed in pretty much all tournament threads now

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Stadium is DABESS. xD

But alright...someone give me the new stage list, being as how I have no idea where to get it since I have not ever had to change the list.

:D

DJRome

Smash Hero
and people fudged it up at pound, but stage striking goes p1 strikes 1, p2 strikes TWO stages, then p1 strikes last

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP that is sad. :/
What do you mean? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Edit: NisP, I don't really care what you do for this tournament since it's more of an NC thing, but at HERB 3, it matters. I really think things would be better/more accurate in terms of placing at HERB if you used the Pound 4 ruleset.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Thanks NisP! I'm glad I could convince you. =)

Edit: Thank goodness Ace, lol.

Never forget, I am not Vilt. xD

This is my opportunity to take charge of a tournament by myself, so it's a learning process. I need you guys to support me and I will pretty much take any advice I can. :D

Plus, PP is my homeboy. Whatever supports PP, I will do.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Lawlsy.

As I am sure most of you have seen...I posted in both HERB threads the conversation I have just had with Vilt concerning the new list.

It will be changed for HERB.

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why Brinstar is still a CP but Japes is not? >_>

Wait. I got Depths mixed up with Brin.

Shut up. I suck xD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lawlsy.

As I am sure most of you have seen...I posted in both HERB threads the conversation I have just had with Vilt concerning the new list.

It will be changed for HERB.

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why Brinstar is still a CP but Japes is not? >_>
Japes is worse than Brinstar because of the broken camping element a few characters have there.

Brinstar is pretty bad(to me), but the lava is very telegraphed(supposedly), and every breakable stage part returns to normal after 30 seconds or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL Floats is good as a fun stage. That's why most of NC loves it. It's bad(based on the MBR ruleset and my opinion) for competition though.

Top Bottom