• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Vote Count
Pythag - 5 - ExLight, osieorb18, Ranmaru, RaxxeL, Wiisp
Z25 - 2 - Xivii, UtopianPoyzin
UtopianPoyzin - 2 - Pythag, Kary
Wiisp - 1 - Z25
Ranmaru - 1 - funnier6
like given the thoughts Ranmaru? pointed out, there is just no reason for Raxxel's vote to be here
like based on his thoughts, his vote should have been on Z25, or still on me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Raxxel Raxxel I do want to see a full reads list from you, and an explanation as to why you haven't given an ISO on the rest of the poe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thread is moving slow. I also don't find predicting where scum will kill productive to finding scum. I do think trying to understand why a night kill happened after the fact can be productive to finding scum, yet it's still an educated guess as opposed to verifying a player's actions and votes during the day.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 do you have any regrets
What for this game?

Not really. I played well. If anything I would have called xi on his bluff using his own post about ran on him. But that probably still wouldn’t have worked. Osie saved the game pretty much but I knew that would happen with a matyr and outted cop.

So in terms myself this game I think I did the best with what was given.

For a suggestion though, giving wolves one power role with them would be nice. Town had a cop that could prove their role and could prove others role.

Scum has sorcerer but that’s an easy role for town to find and just having the extra vote doesn’t help as much as it would in concept.
On top of cop they have a free additions kill. Which could actually be good or bad but is usually a strong thing for town and bad for scum.

That’s my thoughts on setup atm. The game isn’t over yet so I’ll probably have more by the end of it

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
sure is a lot of nothing happening.
I just want to repeat that I would lynch Wiisp if Raxxel turns out to be a miss.
I guess there's no hurry so I will vote for Raxxel sometime tomorrow.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I just want to repeat that I would lynch Wiisp if Raxxel turns out to be a miss.
Omg it's tomorrow, I voted because I thought it was today, wth

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
idk just wanted to see you talking
how was your day
i would be active but obviously my input isn’t changing things lol. It’s been good though, caught a shiny ponyta today which is cool. And yours?

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote Count

No Vote - 4 - ExLight, Z25, Kary, Pythag
RaxxeL - 2 - Ranmaru, Wiisp
Z25 - 1 - RaxxeL

Kary:
Xivii:
Z25:
Pythag:
Wiisp: Raxxel(3)
ExLight:
funnier6:
Ranmaru: Raxxel(2)
RaxxeL: Z25(1)
osieorb18:

Deadline is Feb 20th @ 5:00 PM PST.
With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to reach majority.

ExLight

Smash Lord
i would be active but obviously my input isn’t changing things lol. It’s been good though, caught a shiny ponyta today which is cool. And yours?
not much, the summer break is over so we having some introduction to this semester's class so it's all chill for now ig

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I agree with this.
Is there any reason to even wait until tomorrow to vote?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If I'm wrong on Rax I'll reconsider my read on Wisp.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pythag Pythag Updated reads list? I think it's important to have that before the day is over.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I think I agree with this.
Is there any reason to even wait until tomorrow to vote?
no, not really
we're just waiting to see if Raxx defends themselves at this point, but they seem to be lacking the motivation

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If anything, they should give their final reads list.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some quick thoughts :
Correct, I'd never out the seer d1! It's suspicious to me that's what you thought I was doing and was Ok with it...
Well this was a complete lie.

This is z25's read list D1.
This is true and I have similar thoughts currently but I still want to hear more from them especially if they aren’t caught up, I’d like more when they are.
Right now they are still the same:

osie
Utopian
You.

Ive found all three of you to have some pretty strong content and pointed out why I fee these three are strong toe sets in my earlier reads list. The content and interactions have all been seemingly pretty town oriented and offered a lot in terms of expanding discussion here
Rule of 3 whatever it is, z25 could've thought he was putting in UP and Osie as town, and giving Rax a pass.

Gotta Say though @UtopianPoyzin Made a bold play. I didn’t even think he was the sorcerer lol
If you wanna believe these posts :shrug:

This was also funny :
Raxxel Raxxel did you roll scum again? Are you and UP cursed?
I would be so pissed lmao, I dunno how UP went right into this game with a straight face after getting done like that.
I guess we'll find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z25!

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Can't really focus on this game, given how overloaded I am
so if Raxxel is town, Idk what I can do, but like we should be lynching Z25 at that point
since lynching me will lose us the game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
not much, the summer break is over so we having some introduction to this semester's class so it's all chill for now ig
Summer? So your in Western Hemisphere? Nice, my semester is almost done at least so that’s not bad. Got to finish my projects this week and I’ll be good.
Some quick thoughts :

Well this was a complete lie.

This is z25's read list D1.

Rule of 3 whatever it is, z25 could've thought he was putting in UP and Osie as town, and giving Rax a pass.

If you wanna believe these posts :shrug:

This was also funny :

I guess we'll find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z25!
Dragon ball Z25

lol.

Sounds like it would be a legit dragon ball title too

ExLight

Smash Lord
Summer? So your in Western Hemisphere? Nice, my semester is almost done at least so that’s not bad. Got to finish my projects this week and I’ll be good.
Southern yea

That's nice, ay
mine barely started and I already have two group projects /cry

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh I just remembered, I think it would be nice if we could have a short Night phase, so if y'all could message Doops to that effect that'd be swell.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh oh oh oh. For some reason I read that as just all living roles. Carry on.

Top Bottom