• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Vote Count
Z25 - 2 - UtopianPoyzin, Xivii
UtopianPoyzin - 2 - Pythag, Kary
Kary - 2 - Wiisp, osieorb18
Pythag - 1 - RaxxeL,
Wiisp - 1 - Z25
Ranmaru - 1 - funnier6
osieorb18 - 1 - Ranmaru
Xivii - 1 - ExLight

UtopianPoyzin: osieorb18(4) -> Z25(17) -> Unvote(42)
Mamboo07/Kary: Z25(3) -> Replaced by Kary(18) -> Z25(?) -> Xivii(35) -> UtopianPoyzin(40)
Xivii: ExLight(1) -> Mamboo07(12) -> Z25(14) -> Unvote(22) -> UtopianPoyzin(23) -> Wiisp(33) -> ExLight(34) -> Z25(44)
Z25: Lore(20)
Pythag: funnier6(13) -> UtopianPoyzin(30)
Lore/Wiisp: osieorb18(11) -> Replaced by Wiisp(24) -> Z25(26) -> Pythag(32) -> Unvote(40) -> Kary(41)
ExLight: Pythag(21) -> Xivii(36) -> Unvote(38)
funnier6: ExLight(7) -> Ranmaru(27)
Ranmaru: funnier6(6) -> OsieOrb18(9) -> Unvote(10) -> Z25(19) -> ExLight(25) -> Pythag(29) -> Xivii(37) -> UtopianPoyzin(39) -> osieorb18(45)
RaxxeL: Lore(5) -> Pythag(31)
osieorb18: Ranmaru(2) -> Xivii(8) -> Unvote(15) -> Lore(16) -> Pythag(28) -> Unvote(32) -> Kary(43)

Deadline is Feb 6th @ 5:00:00 PM PST, which is ~15h from now.
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to reach majority.
I unvoted Pythag actually.

Deadline is today. Kinda crawled up on me honestly.

Vote: UP

Him manifesting only after a wagon began on him to defend himself and point fingers at Ran and Kary who are conveniently the two people targeting him the most, really doesn't leave me confident in him being town.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
The thing that weirds me on Poy the most is his shape shifting

I feel like he flows into different personalities over time and royally wrecks any attempts to predict him

This is from a very small sample size but I’m just not altogether sure whether this is something he does as both alignments or exactly how much this should ping me

It does bother me cause I feel like people should be as real as possible when they play mafia cause obviously appearing anything less than genuine is never to your advantage

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Osie's Unofficial Votecount (Feb 6th, 6:41 AM PST)

UtopianPoyzin (4) - Pythag, #HBC | Kary, Ranmaru, Raxxel
Z25 (2) - Xivii, osieorb18
#HBC | Kary (1) - Wiisp
Ranmaru (1) - funnier6
Not Voting (3) - ExLight, UtopianPoyzin, z25

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
by asking too many questions one might be trying to get town to slip
Lol town to slip
and in this setup make their scumbuds aware that they're the sorcerer
TINFOIL
quality over quantity
You’re one to talk
In the last two games that we have played here, the general activity of DGames has severely declined to the point where the last game we played (with 11 players) was over after 22 pages.
Man I wish this game had been like that tbh

ExLight

Smash Lord
hi hi
I might get a bit busy today, so I'll just throw who I'm fine with lynching here

I'm fine with lynching: Wisp, Z25, Poyzin
wouldn't mind but would prefer not to for now: Raxx, Kary, Funnier, Ranmaru
really wouldn't vote unless something major happens: osie
lol no: pythat, xivii, me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It may be the same here and I'm willing to consider that some combination of our reads are correct: Z25/UP Wolf + OZ Sorc, but I want to go Z first.
Reconsidering my reads, I think Xiivi is right here, but I think he has the ordering wrong. Up Wolf + Osie Wolf / Z sorcerer. It makes more sense that way, because Z seemed more, detached and alone, which I would expect a sorcerer with no one to converse with, to be.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Essentially, I think we have the sorcerer and wolf run up right now, and I think UP is the wolf. I don't think ZZ5 will be helping with UP. Just a hunch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
funnier6 funnier6 ExLight ExLight I don't think y'all realize yet but I think you will be deciding who dies between the two. I don't think Wisp will help with UP due to their read of never going there.

ExLight

Smash Lord
ExLight ExLight I don't think y'all realize yet but I think you will be deciding who dies between the two. I don't think Wisp will help with UP due to their read of never going there.
I'm like 90% sure Poy is the one dying today unless something crazy happens in the very end of the EoD

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
z25 has been a complete non-factor today. Has been posting but doesn't seem to be really pursuing anything. I think xivii raises an interesting point about his early reads, and I thought it was weird when they chimed in about me earlier:
Yeah that isn’t great behavior. Seems like they want to seem on the townie wagon but not switching after that to much more likely targets makes no sense at all. Not a good look for their slot currently. I’m definitely going to read what we have from them again and see how I feel there.
If you wanted to develop your read you could just call me out then and there. Take the initiative. Instead you bring it up but don't do anything with it.
However, re-reading most of z25's post's they don't give me scummy vibes, they're just null, and so I'm not very motivated to go in that direction. I think this is a slot that needs pressure but isn't worth rolling the dice on a lynch today. I think I would rather lynch Wisp than z25 but really I ought to re-read Wisp before that and frankly I don't have time right now. Content with voting Poyzin for today, awkward for me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but that's what you get for being #HBC I guess.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
You're both probably town in this argument. Let's move on.
I feel like you don’t believe that in the slightest and you’re just sick of their arguing lol
getting hung up on the first thing that happens on Day 1 makes the game stagnate
I’d argue getting hung up on things is the key to advancing the game
I also do not like the bottom part of that post. Pointing out that another player has a habitat of lying in games, feels like a jab to try and setup EX down the line. If your townie you should not be using your connections/interactions with someone in other games to control a narrative for the current game. When its likely they aren't both scum and could both be townies; not knowing each others roles, then pointing out that a player is a liar is a scummy move. It uses non physical evidence and is circumstantial evidence at best. But I don't think it should be used as evidence at all.
This argument is absolutely crazy is all I’m going to say for the moment
n 476 they pretty much admit to hardly reading and paying attention to this thread. They truly seem to care little here and that's anti town. Even if new to this site, you signed up to play, if town, you should really be using these day one posts to learn about all the users you aren't familiar with and form reads around that. Someone who is suppose to be very experienced should give a lot more of a damn about the game at hand. So I'm feeling this slot has a good chance to be scum.
Yes sorry I’d love to not go to class and burn my homework and call in sick to work and replace out of the other game I’m in to devote all my time to playing a game I joined as a favor but unfortunately I can’t do that

Obviously I realize the commitment I made and am holding myself to it and I’d appreciate if you’d hold the comments and try to understand

But then it was always Iwata who understood, not Sakurai

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
More then likely Scum:
Lore
Funnier
I note I’m at the bottom here but you were voting Lore
No, I don't think hypocrisy is scummy.
I think that’s a really strange mindset to have tbh

it’s certainly questionable
I can vote for you if you prefer?
I just love this answer tbh
I guess my point is this :
--any town person that feels wronged has a hammer, and everything starts looking like a nail.
Thats a cool like Ima steal that
I really have a gift to be scumread don't I lmfao
I'll prolly chill here for a bit while waiting for Wisp to catch up and then come back at the EoD panicking and begging to not get lynched like always sigh
Sigh indeed
Alright, you got it.

Poyzin
Osieorb
Xivii
Raxxel
Funnier
ExLight

Ranmaru
Kary

Z25
Pythag
Wiisp
Why am I in your town leans? Last I checked you’ve been scum reading since forever? I don’t even think I posted since the last post you scum read me in? What?

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
like: I'm null-scumleaning funnier and xivii
Ew not you too

it’s null or scum

NOT NULL SCUM

THATS A SCUM LEAN MORON

NULL IS NULL IS NULL
Yeah, but there isn't a good case for Lore being town.
I can still see one but it’s looking closer to NAI all the time from what I’m hearing
Where is the drive for this much aggression? Like, you're not under any significant pressure yet today, and lashing out at the person who is the highest wagon doesn't make sense.
This is just the beginnng oof
It didn't, but I just looked back and thought about it. I don't even think it's that it's scummy so much as it makes me think that ExLight is a sociopath.
Oof

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if anyone is going to unvote now that Z25 is at L1, I am certainly not
Why
ya its gross

I like you though
given the way that my slot went about replacing, should lock this slot as town
I’d normally say the same but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be AI for this person which is rather disturbing to me
Just seemed he was talking to a lot of people, being very friendly and welcoming, which seems par for the course in some regard, at least in the few games I’ve played with him. Very active, but I never quite follow what he’s doing. “All over the place” was probably a wrong thing to say, I didn’t mean to imply he was aggressive to some and nice to others, I think Raxxel said he found UP scattered, and that’s probably a better way of wording it. I still don’t see much coming from all of the interactions he has had, but maybe I’m wrong.
I might have responded to this already but like

Considering to the past games you’ve played together how do you compare his play there and here is it much the same and follows a similar path to his town play? Or is it different unusual?
I feel I know lore pretty well in game. I think he started playing in 2009?
Oof
I’m too scummy to be ever be viewed as town,
But not useful enough to town to ever be night killed.
I am left alive then to the end, where I lose the game in LyLo.
Ah I see you did answer this nice thank you

Im assuming it’s serious anyway

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Osie said:
I was hoping that I wouldn't die toNight, and I think regardless of your alignment, you probably made certain of that.
Yep they've made certain of that, but I still think you are on levels of scary that if you are town, then Mafia are afraid of you still
I know I'm not dying so I can take the time to reread and make a full read list, which is nice

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'm like 90% sure Poy is the one dying today unless something crazy happens in the very end of the EoD
he has a green check on him? like we dont ever lynch Pyz here, I dont think he has been that wolfy to assume he is the sorcerer
like we always assume both Xivii and Pyz are real

ExLight

Smash Lord
he has a green check on him? like we dont ever lynch Pyz here, I dont think he has been that wolfy to assume he is the sorcerer
Poyzin =/= Pythag
Pythag has a check, Poyzin doesn't

EDIT: oof, I edited cuz I spelled Poyzin as Poyzing, sorry :surppika:

Last edited:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Yep they've made certain of that, but I still think you are on levels of scary that if you are town, then Mafia are afraid of you still

Flattery will get you anywhere I guess.

Pythag was the green check, not Poyzin.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I am better I remembering in game stuff when I actually know the people, if I have to keep looking up names, its a bit harder

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Sigh indeed

Why am I in your town leans? Last I checked you’ve been scum reading since forever? I don’t even think I posted since the last post you scum read me in? What?
At that time I was town reading you. That’s the truth of the matter. I’m now null reading you, but I haven’t made my post saying such.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
At that time I was town reading you. That’s the truth of the matter. I’m now null reading you, but I haven’t made my post saying such.
Oml I just realized funnier is never going to see this or respond to any of my retorts. It’d be better to have a productive conversation.

However, I do realize that this quote is an exception because it is definitely worth quoting. I’ll see if i can give you a better explanation for why I townread you back then.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Essentially, I think we have the sorcerer and wolf run up right now, and I think UP is the wolf. I don't think ZZ5 will be helping with UP. Just a hunch.
Actually I was about to respond some things and your points there. I think it’s a decent choice although I actually have someone else in mind that I’d love some thoughts on. I need to get on my laptop first because that will make responding to longer posts easier.

Sigh indeed

There’s no particularly order to your placement there. My most likely scum in that post, were most likely scum. Placement in my lists doesn’t have any significance just the columns my reads fall under

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also funnier6 funnier6 i asked you a question last night, why are you ignoring it? You’ve clearly quoted my content so I’m sure you’ve seen in.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And I’m putting a vote down with a post to follow:

vote: Utopian

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
So I know you want to see Ran as scum, but he honestly isn't. And I meant it when I said he's the easiest person to read in mafia once you know him (others can also confirm this). When in doubt, this meta is essentially full-proof: if he's playing the game he's town. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but he honestly just doesn't like being scum. He really can't stand it and either doesn't post or does the bare minimum when he rolls it. As town, he's on 24/7 flooding the game with questions. The last game we played in together, he even straight up claimed he was scum because he was so bored. Fortunately, we were on a super friendly site and no one was upset.
I wanted to say that I don’t WANT to think Ranmaru is scum. I really did just think that Ranmaru was trying to act town to scoot under the radar. With this information in mind, I’d be open to reconsider my previous position.

Meta or no, however, I do think I could have been onto something. A lot of their posts seemed hollow and without drive, at least the one’s that I quoted.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Hey, Wolves! Run, run as fast as you can, you can't bop me on the head cause my house is made of real people.

Vote: UtopianPoyzin

Let's give this a try, I think?

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Also funnier6 funnier6 i asked you a question last night, why are you ignoring it? You’ve clearly quoted my content so I’m sure you’ve seen in.
I don’t recall such question and can only assume if I saw it that I did not deem it worth replying to at that moment

Unless you mean when you asked me why I was going back and catching up?

Because lol if you have to ask that I don’t know what to say

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t recall such question and can only assume if I saw it that I did not deem it worth replying to at that moment

Unless you mean when you asked me why I was going back and catching up?

Because lol if you have to ask that I don’t know what to say
I haven’t seen you post anything really related to the current events which are very different from everything you keep quoting.

And so you ignore questions you find unworthy?

That’s an absolutely bad take. You should answer any questions as it’s an interaction and encourages discussion. Ignoring that just makes you seem anti town

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Aight so I went funnier6/Raxxel N0 and I got funnier6 was not seer.

Vote: UtopianPoyzin
In the weird instance that hammer isn’t achieved although I think it might be?
Wait, your claiming sorcerer and just hammered yourself? Well I didn’t see that coming. I expected you a wolf.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I haven’t seen you post anything really related to the current events which are very different from everything you keep quoting.

And so you ignore questions you find unworthy?

That’s an absolutely bad take. You should answer any questions as it’s an interaction and encourages discussion. Ignoring that just makes you seem anti town
Purposely misconstruing my context seems to be your MO

I very clearly said at that moment

There is such a thing as priorities and that question lol was bottom of the list if at all

One can’t understand the present without first understanding the past and even then may be quite flawed

My thoughts in the present are worse than useless without full context of all preceding actions

I really don’t know why I have to explain this

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well I’m still going to finish that post I was making, hopefully it will be published before the day ends

Top Bottom