• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Role PMs are out (again)! You may post, but keep it non-game related, since the sorc and seer still have N0 shots to take.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
What does it mean if your role pm is colored transparently? Asking for a friend.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I realized day phases are 5 days. I will be around, but I do have Splatoon 2 Scrims tomorrow night and Team Practice on Sunday.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
BTW I will be here, but other times not due to me having school next week. (I will do it when I get home.)

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I will be around...
At whatever times of day...
That I do not work.

I like the phase lengths.
This game should be very fun.
Anticipation!

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Day 1 Begins Now

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 5:00 PM PST on Feb 6th.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I will be around...
At whatever times of day...
That I do not work.

I like the phase lengths.
This game should be very fun.
Anticipation!
I'm quite surprised to see you on at this time of day.

Let's all help Mamboo along as best as we can, regardless our our alignments and what we think of his. No going hard body or provoking unfair slips (*cough* Utopia *cough*).

Im realizing now I should have said this before the game like Lore... We're not scumbuddies, I swear!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Let's all help Mamboo along as best as we can, regardless our our alignments and what we think of his. No going hard body or provoking unfair slips (*cough* Utopia *cough*).

Im realizing now I should have said this before the game like Lore... We're not scumbuddies, I swear!
Thanks for being nice to me.^-^

osieorb18

Smash Ace

That's very civil.
I appreciate this tone.
Y'all do RVS?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I've seen Ranmaru...
On other mafia sites.
So Vote: Ranmaru.

Yep!

Vote: ExLight

btw osie your ava is crazy cute and quality af 10/10
That image was found
When creating a card game.
I like it a lot.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So what do I do?
Right now is the random voting stage (RVS). You can choose a player to vote randomly or someone you find suspicious (which there isn't much to go on right now) You can also choose not to vote at all and wait until we have more information, but it's usually good to always have your vote on someone.

Things tend to naturally progress out of RVS into serious discussion as it goes on.

N Ninja : right on!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Right now is the random voting stage (RVS). You can choose a player to vote randomly or someone you find suspicious (which there isn't much to go on right now) You can also choose not to vote at all and wait until we have more information, but it's usually good to always have your vote on someone.

Things tend to naturally progress out of RVS into serious discussion as it goes on.

N Ninja : right on!
Got it! (Already voted someone.)

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Lore's name is red, therefor he is scum.

Vote: Lore

Coming in with only the hottest scum analysis this time around.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Vote: osieorb

For taking advantage of being new to this site so you can post using mysterious stanzas.

You have more than enough experience with mafia as far as I can tell.
Taking advantage?
Haikus are quite beautiful!
I've played a few years.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Can I still join pls?
Edit: ignore this, I see you've reached your player limit

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
mine isn't? </3
I'll be busy today but I'll try to help more tomorrow ok thanks
good thing it's RVS
Oh wow this is my first time viewing it on desktop--that is definitely HQ. All the more reason to vote you. Such luster could only have spawned from the dark arts. The question is, are you the sorcerer themselves, or a beast of their making?
Can I still join pls?
Edit: ignore this, I see you've reached your player limit
We could always use backups in case someone needs replacing if you're interested!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Feels kinda forced to be honest. I get that it’s playing to the flavor of the game, but I mean...
It's early game humor, I wouldn't look deep into it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why are you surprised, since they are an account made just yesterday.

So what do I do?

1. Use your vote actively on who you suspect, do not be afraid to use it.
2. If you don’t know what to say, simply ask questions, and state conclusions if you come to any.
3. Be open to being wrong, and re-evaluate.

If you do not know what to do, simply ask questions about things you find suspicious or questionable. I always strongly encourage active discussion. Of course, there also comes the challenge with making sure others can keep up with you. Be active, but not too active where you drown others out. One thing that helped me when I was a newbie was to form scum reads. Generally you form 3 picks of your top suspects, and give reasoning as to why you feel that way.

Be aware that voting is just as important as using a power role! A power role is an tool to find mafia, just as much as a vote is. It is an extension of yourself finding mafia, like a sword. Your vote is your sword. Keep your vote active, and it will be used effectively. If you don’t use it, it is as if you have none. Most importantly, votes give a paper trail.

I've seen Ranmaru...On other mafia sites.
Nice. Which sites, out of curiosity?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
1. Use your vote actively on who you suspect, do not be afraid to use it.
2. If you don’t know what to say, simply ask questions, and state conclusions if you come to any.
3. Be open to being wrong, and re-evaluate.

If you do not know what to do, simply ask questions about things you find suspicious or questionable. I always strongly encourage active discussion. Of course, there also comes the challenge with making sure others can keep up with you. Be active, but not too active where you drown others out. One thing that helped me when I was a newbie was to form scum reads. Generally you form 3 picks of your top suspects, and give reasoning as to why you feel that way.

Be aware that voting is just as important as using a power role! A power role is an tool to find mafia, just as much as a vote is. It is an extension of yourself finding mafia, like a sword. Your vote is your sword. Keep your vote active, and it will be used effectively. If you don’t use it, it is as if you have none. Most importantly, votes give a paper trail.
How hard are you trying to appear town?

Top Bottom