• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
>all role PMs say to confirm by replying to the PM
>everyone says they confirm in thread
>me:
eb99246308cb58372c70c0b789997276.png

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
The colour blue and I'm a seer.
... if you're not outright lying and you really just outed yourself as the Seer before N0 even began then honestly you better choose the best group of 3 ever. The game hasn't even started and unless the martyr throws themselves under the bus for you, we're already down an important role.

ExLight

Smash Lord
The colour blue and I'm a seer.
how old are you and how many times have you played mafia
you're not supposed to say these things, especially before the game begins

if this is serious can we get a reroll

ExLight

Smash Lord
if this is serious

can we get a reroll
can we get a reroll
can we get a reroll
can we get a reroll
can we get a reroll
can we get a reroll
can we get a reroll

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
... if you're not outright lying and you really just outed yourself as the Seer before N0 even began then honestly you better choose the best group of 3 ever. The game hasn't even started and unless the martyr throws themselves under the bus for you, we're already down an important role.
Oh sorry about that.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Doop sent you a message with your role, which should have been bolded in a random color. Would you mind telling me what color Doop made your role?
Mamboo07 Mamboo07 . Struckthrough text is sarcasm. Your role is supposed to be kept secret, and I didn't realize that you were going to do that. Whatever Doop decides to do, just keep this in mind for the future.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
We definitely need a reroll imo.

Mamboo, the goal is to keep your role hidden until it is necessary to reveal. If you're town, that means that you are either a power role (like seer) or vanilla; mafia want to kill power roles and lower town winning chances. Hiding your role helps the town. If you are mafia, that means town will instantly know to get rid of you.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Saying right now that regardless of alignment, I will be giving Mamboo tips during the game since they seem to be very, very new. I'm assuming we are rerolling, so I'm saying this now so that it doesn't become meta/gambit stuff later.

I will be doing this whether I am town or scum in the reroll. It is not a buddying attempt.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah we're gonna reroll this. Hilariously, this may work out better, because like half the game was ******** about their role in PM.

No worries though, **** happens in your first game.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Saying right now that regardless of alignment, I will be giving Mamboo tips during the game since they seem to be very, very new. I'm assuming we are rerolling, so I'm saying this now so that it doesn't become meta/gambit stuff later.

I will be doing this whether I am town or scum in the reroll. It is not a buddying attempt.
Thanks, it's my first time doing this Mafia thingy.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Thanks, it's my first time doing this Mafia thingy.
No worries! We were all new once.

Just keep in mind not to trust me just because I'm giving advice. A common strategy from mafia members is to buddy up to new players. I fully do not intend to do that, but try to keep any bias from forming. Don't trust anyone!

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can I claim my previous role or no?
No, cause I'm gonna do it for everyone. :bobomb: For anyone curious, this was the role assignment. It was done via randomizer, as will the next one which will go out in a bit.

UtopianPoyzin - Werewolf
Raxxel - Werewolf
Ranmaru - Sorcerer

Mamboo07 - Seer
ExLight - Hunter
funnier6v - Martyr
Pythag - VT
Xivii - VT
osieorb18 - VT
Lore - VT
Z25 - VT

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Were you VT? Edit: nvm

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh btw since we are still in pregame: I intend to try to keep my activity a bit lower this game. Mostly to curb spamming and filling the thread with only my interactions. Just a heads up, and I'll be doing this as either alignment.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer

claaaaaaaaassic scum tell.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Yeah I was legit not happy being Werewolf after I was just fresh off of being scum in my last mafia game which quite a few people shared with me. My team won, but it was insanely close and I had shown some clear tendencies that I would have HAD to make an effort to avoid if I weren't to be immediately recognized as scum by my previous peers. Said effort itself would have possibly become apparent though. It was a delicate line that I wasn't exactly looking forward to crossing again.

Top Bottom