• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Look at the role PM, they are told the names of their wolve allies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Plus if we lynch Z, seer has a better opportunity at hitting other wolf if he's scum or better target if he's town

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if Z25 is a wolf, and neither the lost wolf, or his partner are on me, then they are bad
there is no reason why you can pull something out of the trash to vote me, over bussing

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not arguing to vote you or ZZ5 right now.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
if Z25 is a wolf, and neither the lost wolf, or his partner are on me, then they are bad
there is no reason why you can pull something out of the trash to vote me, over bussing
I don't get what you're saying. If you don't think pythag is scum, why are you voting him?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Inb4 we lynch Pythag, they turns out to be one of the wolves, and Dooplissity accidentally reveals Pythag's scumbuddy during the flip, ending the game in a tie.

(I've seen worse moments.)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen, if Pythag is sorcerer to you, why were you questioning Osie with her questioning to ZZ5 with reference to his Ex read?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, if Pythag is sorcerer to you, why were you questioning Osie with her questioning to ZZ5 with reference to his Ex read?
I'm not picking up on how the two are related. Osie's post came off as a contradiction to me. They were making it out to seem like they were suspicious of Z, yet at the same time adamantly defending them. I had mentioned before that I thought Z and Ex were probably the wolf team and this seemed like an attempt to appeal to that read. I think Osie is most likely Z's buddy (the defenses that he's made for Z don't hold up and in a 2 wolf game its best to try and keep your partner alive).

Wiisp

Smash Lord
It's 3am let me go to sleep
Way to gaslight me

I don't agree with anything you said, I don't know what pyhtags alignment is

And i don't agree with your thoughts on if he was the sorcerer, then he is clearly bussing his partner

And I am voting Pyh because i wasn't really town reading his posts on the previous page, and I want to create another train that isn't me or Z25

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Inb4 we lynch Pythag, they turns out to be one of the wolves, and Dooplissity accidentally reveals Pythag's scumbuddy during the flip, ending the game in a tie.

(I've seen worse moments.)
BRINGIN IT BACK

also VC incoming

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guy on bottom left: "Yeah I dunno man..."

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I was formerly scumreading Z25 and then grew into a townlean...

Also I'm calling some pretty extreme B.S. if Pythag self-preserves onto either Wisp or Z25.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had mentioned before that I thought Z and Ex were probably the wolf team and this seemed like an attempt to appeal to that read.
Elaborate more on this. Did you think Osie was the sorcerer in this case? If not, why ask her those questions at all at that point? #670

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ranmaru ranmaru these are the relevant posts. My theory is that Osie also picked up that Pythag was sorcerer and saw that I was trying to prod for his second wolfmate in the second quote. Pythag's response did not indicate that Ex was Z's partner and so in the third quote, Osie made the first paragraph as an attempt to reinforce my suspicion of a ZEx team. Osie stated that he was scumreading Z, but he was defending him long before this post. His "formal" scum read never held any weight.

Vote: Z25

This is the direction I'm going for today. I think wolf's are probably Z25 and Ex.

Funnier, Osie, Mamboo are good seer choices. Pythag is giving me sorcerer vibe.
Pythag what do you think about ExLight?
@Z25 I'm actually more interested in YOUR current read on ExLight than in Pythag's read on ExLight. For that matter, details to your reads on most if not all slots would be very appreciated. But don't let that hold you back from giving me details on your read on ExLight.

ranmaru ranmaru After looking back at Z25, I see where people could be coming from, but again I feel like it's a stretch. The general lack of reads even after catchup isn't great, but they fix that a bit later, and the response to me about Lore wasn't great, but the recent push on Lore looks okay, and the early response to Poyzin, while going after a potential hunting tool, was later well-explained, and well-discussed. It wasn't just a refutation; there was reasoning to it. I feel like some people are also ignoring 454 as a bad response, and I don't agree with that.

So I guess I'm kinda defending Z25 here, because I don't see them as a good lynch right now. Lore-slot and Mamboo-slot are both better choices. I'm looking back at ExLight and Pythag next to see how I feel about the two of them.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's 3am let me go to sleep
Way to gaslight me

I don't agree with anything you said, I don't know what pyhtags alignment is

And i don't agree with your thoughts on if he was the sorcerer, then he is clearly bussing his partner

And I am voting Pyh because i wasn't really town reading his posts on the previous page, and I want to create another train that isn't me or Z25
I still don't get it, you're agreeing with me but disagreeing with me. You think pythag is scum, but you don't think he's scum because he's not voting you?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Oof. Pythag did something else that I didn't even notice at the time.

Forgot to do this.

unvote
vote: UtopianPoyzin

We may not be killing him, but I'm not gonna put z25 at L-1 yet.
At the time, he was voting for... wait for it...

funnier6.

His talk of changing off of funnier6? No reasons. Only "I'm not certain any more." And now funnier6 is at null for Pythag. Why? Who knows.

WHO NOSE.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Right now I feel like I'm agreeing with at least about half of earlier-mid-game Pythag on the game state to a degree (Townleaning Z25, tinfoiling Utopian, scumreading Funnier, concerned about Kary, still scumreading Lore) and that's bugging me since Pythag is so low in everyone's reads. I'm probably going to blank my reads and reread.
Osie shows self-consciousness about how closely they are aligning themselves with pythag here and makes a preemptive post about it.

This post doesn't make sense as town. It does as wolf who is aware they are overtly agreeing with sorcerer.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
ranmaru ranmaru these are the relevant posts. My theory is that Osie also picked up that Pythag was sorcerer and saw that I was trying to prod for his second wolfmate in the second quote. Pythag's response did not indicate that Ex was Z's partner and so in the third quote, Osie made the first paragraph as an attempt to reinforce my suspicion of a ZEx team. Osie stated that he was scumreading Z, but he was defending him long before this post. His "formal" scum read never held any weight.
You realize that I pretty much started the push on Pythag. Why the hell would I do that if I was a wolf that thought that Pythag was the Sorcerer, as you appear to be suggesting here?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You realize that I pretty much started the push on Pythag. Why the hell would I do that if I was a wolf that thought that Pythag was the Sorcerer, as you appear to be suggesting here?
You misused the term wine earlier. This is what it actually is.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Osie shows self-consciousness about how closely they are aligning themselves with pythag here and makes a preemptive post about it.

This post doesn't make sense as town. It does as wolf who is aware they are overtly agreeing with sorcerer.
I've literally been pulling people away from BOTH Lore AND Z25 to vote for Pythag. Your math doesn't work. It's an open setup, there's only two wolves.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
You misused the term wine earlier. This is what it actually is.
What a handwave... Next I bet you'll be saying that you think the team is me plus Ranmaru and we've been the evil puppet masters manipulating the game all along.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Note: I see Xivii's Z25+Osie team theory. It's pretty funny. I made that long post with Z25 as a scumread and then reevaluated later because we're scumbuddies. Yeah. And agonized over a read on Z25 because we're scumbuddies. Yeah. This makes a TON of sense in the bigger picture. (No, it really doesn't.)

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I think Xivii is trying to backpedal us away from Pythag because Xivii knows that Pythag is a hit, either because they are both wolves or because Xivii is the Sorcerer. It checks out.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Doesn't his entrance seem underwhelming to you?

Top Bottom