• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sora: A new perspective on why he might make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh

Stop disregarding Slime's importance.

He's the mascot of the series, has his own spin-off series, and can do literally anything Link can do.

maskeXD

Smash Apprentice
Hey, now with the alternate costumes, maybe Sora could be KH AND KHII version!!!!!!

(don't call me dumb if someone already said it)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Hey, now with the alternate costumes, maybe Sora could be KH AND KHII version!!!!!!

(don't call me dumb if someone already said it)
Well.. I said it.. but not exactly. I said Limit form (KHFMII) It has the same colors as the Original Outfit, but the shape of the new one. so things like Alt costumes can go to (th Very Similar) Roxas.

Sigh

He's the mascot of the series, has his own spin-off series, and can do literally anything Link can do.

Really? You mean he would be a clone :O

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Sigh

Who's this Slime character you're talking about anyways? I've NEVER heard of him.:ohwell:

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Ahh. Okay. I still think that Sora > Slime : \

And hes not much of an Iconic figure to people that havent seen him.

Japan love slime and DQ is the there favourite game series.

In order deserving and likely SE series that should get rep in brawl.

Final Fantasy>>Dragon Quest>>>Chrono>>>>Mana>>>>>SaGa>>>>>>Itadaki Street>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Ocean>>>>>>>Front Mission >>>The World Ends With You>>>>>Space Invaders>>>>>>Bubble Bobble>>>>>>>Lufia>>>>>>>>>>>>Rad Racer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingdom Hearts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Valkyrie Profile>>>>>Parasite Eve>>>>>>>Drakengard

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Japan love slime and DQ is the there favourite game series.

In order deserving and likely SE series that should get rep in brawl.

Final Fantasy>>Dragon Quest>>>Chrono>>>>Mana>>>>>SaGa>>>>>>Itadaki Street>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Ocean>>>>>>>Front Mission >>>The World Ends With You>>>>>Space Invaders>>>>>>Bubble Bobble>>>>>>>Lufia>>>>>>>>>>>>Rad Racer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingdom Hearts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Valkyrie Profile>>>>>Parasite Eve>>>>>>>Drakengard
In your Oppinion. : \ I havent even heard of... Saga, Itadaki Street, Star Ocean, Front Mission, The World Ends With You, Bubble Bobble, Lufia, Rad Racer, Parasite Eve, or Drakengard...

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
In your Oppinion. : \ I havent even heard of... Saga, Itadaki Street, Star Ocean, Front Mission, The World Ends With You, Bubble Bobble, Lufia, Rad Racer, Parasite Eve, or Drakengard...
Well no becase they are more deserving then KH because they have done more for nintendo.

Also it shows that you are a KH fan boy if you have not herd of Bubble Bobble, Parasite Eve, Drakengard, Itadaki Street and Star Ocean.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well no becase they are more deserving then KH because they have done more for nintendo.

Also it shows that you are a KH fan boy if you have not herd of Bubble Bobble, Parasite Eve, Drakengard, Itadaki Street and Star Ocean.
I Like Kingdom Hearts as a Series. That dosent make me a Fanboy. I just havent sold my life to Square Enix, and play every game they put out.

maskeXD

Smash Apprentice
Man, this is totally wrong...

According to SquareEnix, their pricipal series are Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts.

The correct order should be:

Final Fantasy>>Dragon Quest>Kingdom Hearts>>>Chrono>>>>Mana>>>>>SaGa>>>>>
Itadaki Street>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Ocean>>>>>>>Front Mission >>>The World Ends With You>>>>>Space Invaders>>>>>>BubbleBobble>>>>>>>Lufia>>>>>>>
>>>>>Rad Racer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Valkyrie Profile>>>
>>ParasiteEve>>>>>>>Drakengard

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

According to SquareEnix, their pricipal series are Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts.

Itadaki Street>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Ocean>>>>>>>Front Mission >>>The World Ends With You>>>>>Space Invaders>>>>>>BubbleBobble>>>>>>>Lufia>>>>>>>
I like that one Beter. :D But for Brawl it needs to be

Kingdom Hearts> Final Fantsay> Dragon Quest (My Opinion)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Eh... 2 things.

1. They said they were not contacted in any way. Kiss Sora goodbye if that is the case.

AND...

2. I'd believe this a lot more if it were sent to the Japan division of Square Enix.
They Said they recived no contact from nintendo about Geno, Not Sora.

I didnt say this guy was a reliable source. just thought I'd point it out. And Im pretty sure that both times they said they haddent been contacted, It was about Geno. That or they're bluffing.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
I Like Kingdom Hearts as a Series. That dosent make me a Fanboy. I just havent sold my life to Square Enix, and play every game they put out.
No what I am saying is that you like SSB and KH so you this that Sora should be in brawl when you have not look up at other SE series to see who has doen more. for nintendo

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
No what I am saying is that you like SSB and KH so you this that Sora should be in brawl when you have not look up at other SE series to see who has doen more. for nintendo
and your basing all your Brawl wants off facts? You really have sold your soul to Square.
I've played Final Fantasy Games. All the lead characters i've seen are too serious to ever fit SSB's mood.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman

Read what I posted, I did not say pricipal series, I said series what did more for nintendo.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Hm... Perhaps I worded it wrong.

I'm not really talking about who "deserves" to be in the game, or who I "want" to be in the game. I'm taking a very arbitrary and buisness-like viewpoint when I say that I believe Sora is a likely choice for Sakurai and Nintendo to choose as another 3rd party character.

Especially since Megaman, everyone's favorite 3rd party char other than Sonic, has actually lost popularity with the masses. In fact, Capcom has already decided not to make a Megaman game for the Wii because of this. Megaman's creator has come out and said he would love to make another game for the Wii, and he has ideas, but Capcom doesn't want to put too much into Megaman anymore because people are bored.

So does anybody have any similar arguments as mine as to why Sora is or is not a likely candidate?
Sora could be a likley candidate because;
1.) "The Pit Young teen" relationship with FF and Kingdom Hearts could lead to someone like Sora.
2.) Yea nintendo and Square are working up again. So he might be likley.:lick:

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
and your basing all your Brawl wants off facts? You really have sold your soul to Square.
I've played Final Fantasy Games. All the lead characters i've seen are too serious to ever fit SSB's mood.
Then Metroid and Fire Emblem characters do not fit in brawl.

Cecil Harvey, Terra Branford, Moogle and Chocobo fit brawl veru well even better than Sora.

Also how have I sold my soul to SE because I know more about them then you?

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Sora could be a likley candidate because;
1.) "The Pit Young teen" relationship with FF and Kingdom Hearts could lead to someone like Sora.
2.) Yea nintendo and Square are working up again. So he might be likley.:lick:
That would make someone from FF more likely not sora, as FF has done more for nintendo then KH.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Then Metroid and Fire Emblem characters do not fit in brawl.

Cecil Harvey, Terra Branford, Moogle and Chocobo fit brawl veru well even better than Sora.

Also how have I sold my soul to SE because I know more about them then you?
The Fire Emblem games are Nintendo games, they auto fit.

same as Metroid.

Chocobo's Star in Chocobo games, and they werent even on your list. you failed yourself.

Moogles (you didnt say mog, or that bunny guy, you said moogle) Is a support character.

and I cant say anything about Terra. That dosent mean you win.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
The Fire Emblem games are Nintendo games, they auto fit.

same as Metroid.

Chocobo's Star in Chocobo games, and they werent even on your list. you failed yourself.

Moogles (you didnt say mog, or that bunny guy, you said moogle) Is a support character.

and I cant say anything about Terra. That dosent mean you win.
Snake he fit very good and if FE and Metroid auto fit then FF should auto fit because they have the same feel to theman it should not matter if there nnintendo games or not becuase they have the same feel to them.

The Chocobo games are a spin of from FF so still a FF game.

YOU FAIL

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Snake he fit very good and if FE and Metroid auto fit then FF should auto fit because they have the same feel to theman it should not matter if there nnintendo games or not becuase they have the same feel to them.

The Chocobo games are a spin of from FF so still a FF game.

YOU FAIL

If it dosent say Final Fantasy in the name, im not a robot, so I dont concider it a Final Fantasy game.

as for Chocobo...

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
If it dosent say Final Fantasy in the name, im not a robot, so I dont concider it a Final Fantasy game.
1. Some of them do Final Fantasy there name.
2. the star of it is from Final Fantasy games and also has a black and some on called Cid.
3. Luigi's Mansion is a mario game but does not have marios name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom