• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sora: A new perspective on why he might make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

626key

Smash Journeyman
If Sora got in, I'd be amazed. beyond belief, and I said this in the Sora/Other KH char thread.
No matter what, Im starting up the Sora hype for next game as soon as its anounced. no matter what.
If it's not in brawl, all we can do is hope he will enter the smash world within 5 or 6 years

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
For all the people saying " LOLZ S0rA + BRawlz = ..DUZNOT FIT!!"

One word for you,
Snake.

Sora fits the bill for brawl.. his hair, his weapon, his style, the many possibilities of a moveset is all there for him. I'm hoping Sora gets into Brawl, he would be an excellent addition.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
For all the people saying " LOLZ S0rA + BRawlz = ..DUZNOT FIT!!"

One word for you,
Snake.

Sora fits the bill for brawl.. his hair, his weapon, his style, the many possibilities of a moveset is all there for him. I'm hoping Sora gets into Brawl, he would be an excellent addition.
exactly. This is exactly what we mean.

626key

Smash Journeyman
why would they make kingdom hearts avatars to smash boards if no one thought sora would make it

626key

Smash Journeyman
look, konami and sega have given their fighters, and ff just doesn't seam nintendo, leaving square with geno and sora

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
look, konami and sega have given their fighters, and ff just doesn't seam nintendo, leaving square with geno and sora
I can sorta agree there. All the FF games are really.......... Serious.. except for afew moments... Kingdom Hearts has those really intense moments. but not for the entire game...

I will say that Snake dosent exactly fit. but he's a good addition none the less. (Maybe because I love explosions.....)

Oh my God, do I ever hate the "FF can't get in, and they only have Geno and Kingdom Hearts to pick from!"

Instead of a one-timer or a character of little importance to Nintendo, they COULD put Slime in.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...

Many, MANY FF characters can get in before Sora, and they should, because, FF means more to Nintendo than Kingdom Hearts or Sora.

A GBA game and a game for DS? Guess who qualifies for that: Cecil Harvey and Montblanc the Moogle, better choices than Sora.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Oh my God, do I ever hate the "FF can't get in, and they only have Geno and Kingdom Hearts to pick from!"

Instead of a one-timer or a character of little importance to Nintendo, they COULD put Slime in.
.... I think you need to re-read. what we're talking about. And you dont have to go yelling at us because we think diffrently than you.
Lol. I Hate Cloud Fanboys.

MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...

Many, MANY FF characters can get in before Sora, and they should, because, FF means more to Nintendo than Kingdom Hearts or Sora.

A GBA game and a game for DS? Guess who qualifies for that: Cecil Harvey and Montblanc the Moogle, better choices than Sora.
But do any of those FF characters really fit SSB style? do I need to put a link to the SSB64 Comercial!?

"look, konami and sega have given their fighters, and ff just doesn't seam nintendo, leaving square with geno and sora"

So that leaves them without Slime why now?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
HELL YEAH. Cecil is a Paladin. If Link and Snake fit, so does Cecil. And Montblanc is...

Do I need to put a link of Montblanc's picture? Come on now...
.. Link is a Nintendo Character. he autofits in SSB. I didnt say Snake Fits. I clearly said he didnt exactly fit...

And Montblanc is a bunny.. alright? but dosent he/she/it/rabbit take place in a serious game, that dosent exactly fit the Nintendo Universe...

NINTENDO UNIVERSE!

but Sora wins the Shoes with Zippers award.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
.. Link is a Nintendo Character. he autofits in SSB. I didnt say Snake Fits. I clearly said he didnt exactly fit...

And Montblanc is a bunny.. alright? but dosent he/she/it/rabbit take place in a serious game, that dosent exactly fit the Nintendo Universe...
Snake fits, alright? They pulled him off, wether you like it or not, AND, the Nintendo universe can be serious.

Besides that, most of Montblanc's game are very lighthearted. And he is a MOOGLE.

Fits right in.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Dude. I have a Gamestop Magazine. Theres an entire page of DS games that are disney. YOU COUNTER FAIL

KH has just as many fans as Final Fantasy.
That does not mean they are freinds with nintendo, so you fail here because they are more like not friend with nintendo because they don't work with one another.

Also KH does not have as many fans as FF because FF out sell every KH game but most KH fans are FF fans.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
That does not mean they are freinds with nintendo, so you fail here because they are more like not friend with nintendo because they don't work with one another.

Also KH does not have as many fans as FF because FF out sell every KH game but most KH fans are FF fans.
Fine, they have a good buisness relationship with Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts dosent have as many fans, but they have more recent games on Nintendo Consoles, while FF is only releasing their old games

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
626key they are more FF games on nintendo consoles then sony ones. Also KH is not more nintendo than FF because KH as one had one game for nintendo consoles, Snake is 10 times more nintendo then Sora.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
.... I think you need to re-read. what we're talking about. And you dont have to go yelling at us because we think diffrently than you.
Lol. I Hate Cloud Fanboys.

But do any of those FF characters really fit SSB style? do I need to put a link to the SSB64 Comercial!?
Yes because they look similar to Fire Emblem Characters what fit in.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord

Kingdom Hearts dosent have as many fans, but they have more recent games on Nintendo Consoles, while FF is only releasing their old games
Fail much?

And the older games are being re-released over and over again because they are that awesome. Final Fantasy IV and VI are gems, the cream of the crop, the biggest celebrities at the party, the shortest crayons, etc.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Final Fantasy Fables
Final Fantasy Chocobo no Fushigina Dungeon Toki Wasure no Meikyū
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Chiisa na Ōsama to Yakusoku no Kuni Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

These games are more recent on Nintendo Consoles and they are not remakes. Also there are even more than that.

So FF games are more are alot more recent on Nintendo Consoles then KH.

Tony_

Smash Ace
If people are wondering why I said Sora doesn't fit in with smash bros, heres why.

Sora belongs in a magical made up universe full of figures that use spells. The majority of smash bros characters wouldn't fit in with Sora's universe because they are more or less, sci-fi. Before anyone says, Ike wouldn't fit in either. Sure he uses spells, but how often do you see him using attacks? None. Fire Emblem isn't a magical game like KH is. Smash Bros, based on the story line, is more of a serious tone than the nature of the KH tone is.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Whoa there, Kingdom Hearts has a serious tone too. Just get past the Disney stages and we got serious business with original plot. And magic is a problem? I think half the Smash characters revolve around magic in one way or another. Look at Zelda, or even Geno for the supporters. Don't throw in magic as an excuse because it's not a solid argument against why Sora would fit in Brawl or not.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Whoa there, Kingdom Hearts has a serious tone too. Just get past the Disney stages and we got serious business with original plot. And magic is a problem? I think half the Smash characters revolve around magic in one way or another. Look at Zelda, or even Geno for the supporters. Don't throw in magic as an excuse because it's not a solid argument against why Sora would fit in Brawl or not.
I do think that was a bad argument but there are many argument of why Sora should not be in brawl and not many to say why he would be in and still then they are not very good(I know you said fit but I just what to post some arguments to say why he should not).

1. If Sora is in brawl people are going to stat to wanting Donald Duck, Goofy, Merlin, Aladdin and soon after that the characters polls are going to be full of characters like that and it will be hard pick what characters should be in.

2. The Sora is not deserving as they Kingdom Hearts games has only had one game for a Nintendo systems(one more coming out but it does not help a lot and you don’t play as Sora in it) and is mainly on Sony systems.

3. Square Enix’s Final Fantasy series and Dragon Quest series are a lot more deserving, shows what type of games they make better and they have a lot more fans so would help brawl to sell a lot better then if Sora was in.

4. Sora is owned by two companys so it would be a lot hard and would be longer, so it would be at the costs of two characters.

5. One of the bests reasons of why Sora should be in is that he has a Keyblade so would not be a another sword user but a blade is a sword so it is a Keysword.

So here are 5 reasons and there are many more as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom