• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Actually, I've seen someone change the color of it before.. I know that's possible. Completely forgot about it though. I would meatride someone for the rest of time for making me a custom spring. Just sayin'. Is it only able to have the color swapped?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Last time I heard, Sonic's aura was actually in the model itself...

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
LOLOLOLPINKANDBLACK <3 Can stuff actually be put on it, or is it just able to be color swapped?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
whoa wait wut. sounds kinda weird...say if you were to put the sonic team logo over(ontop of the star, not deleting it) the star of the reg spring. it would mirror or something...?
Sonic's texture is like that. (Not sure about other characters) That's why having things like Scourge's glasses/crown like mine and Wedge's look perfectly symmetrical. Also why you can't have 1 word on 1 fist and another different word on the other >.>

How do you edit Sonic's spring Wedge? :o

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Trying to find a picture of Tails or Sonic from the front of their face is hard.. They're always at a ****ing angle. Sega loves their myspace angle pictures.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Oh I can just take a picture of Tails trophy on Brawl.. He has those stupid 3 hairs though that would mess the picture up.. :(

Edit: Maybe I'll try putting something together that centers around a ring.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
thats a litttle too raw. yo kinz step ur game up. check ur messages. i sent u one on youtube.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm trying to improve. :<

Anyway, if you did send me a message on Youtube, I did not get it. And if you didn't already take a look at your comment wall before you saw this post, please go take a look at the videos I've uploaded and give me all the basic info.

If you don't mind, otherwise I'll just leave it as something like "SSBB request upload 0XX - Sonic(???) Vs. *insert opponents' characters' here*(*insert opponents here*)" and in the description I'll just have "By request of Syonryoken.

Somewhere in California."

The Tags are already filled out minus the player gametag/aliases, but oh well about that.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
How do i put that on Wedge? Im not as gifted technically as u son.

Also i saw a vid with Sonics aura like a **** blade. It looked sharp and everything. I want that aura!

Kupo Rose

Sonic > Scourge >:| >:| >:|
>.>
I thought Kinzer reverted back to the Blue Blur?

How do i put that on Wedge? Im not as gifted technically as u son.

Also i saw a vid with Sonics aura like a **** blade. It looked sharp and everything. I want that aura!
Name the file mu_menumain.pac since Wedge never named it properly, and put it in your pfmenu2 folder. (if you don't have it, just create a new folder and call it that)

The pfmenu2 should be in your RSBE folder. It should be like this;

private > wii > app > RSBE

Put the mu_menumain.pac in there. (The circled one)

/CopyPasted.

Liiiiiiiiiiiink please

Kupo Rose

Oh hell no lol.

I think you need the FitSonicMotion.pac/pcs (dunno which) in order for the spikes to go up.

@Vid: Wow too good!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Since I feel like it got ignored:

Brawlbox is used to make... Pretty much everything lol.

I haven't released the Next Gen background (yet). I made something else. Maybe you'll want this one? Lol. (excuse the crappy camera quality)

Where can I get that background? Is that the available background from your post?
If not, can you give me the DL link to that background?
Or perhaps a personal request for one similar to this one, but moderately different as well?

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Its on the youtube link espy. He made a post about it. I have it on my wii right now (smirk) its so sexy

Also i believe its time i put custom music on my wii. Hmm i need a tutorial on it tho D:

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
They most likely edited the vertices of his spin aura or something. Plus it can't be that hard to edit the color of the aura becuz it's a texture that goes on top of a model i checked.

I would put a custom menu background on brawl but i already have a custom CSS menu so it's won't work for some reason. :S oh well.

Kupo Rose

Since I feel like it got ignored:

If not, can you give me the DL link to that background?
Or perhaps a personal request for one similar to this one, but moderately different as well?
I think you ignored me, Espy :(

@Espy: Download Link is up now. And holy **** at your sig! x_x
Custom textures ideas gogogogo
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8gEqliC-yA

CSS Background DL - http://www.mediafire.com/?izgjyzivhfl
Super Sonic menu DL - http://www.mediafire.com/?zynict3nheq

Video description explains how to put these on. (Or you could just read the ReadMe)
1. After you've extracted the .rar

2. Put the "menu2" folder in the "pf" folder of your SD Card.

3. It should be like this: private > wii > app > RSBE > pf

======

edit: /lolIwastooslow

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sure, I'll give it go.

Details? :o
If possible, perhaps the options menu background from Sonic 2?

If not, is it possible to create your own using a custom made background, or something? If possible, then maybe even just Sonic running in a screen shot of Green Hill Zone?

If anything else, SA1's background menu would be just fine.

And instead of Sonic, Scourge, Shadow, and an emerald, if possible, can I have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnik?

Kupo Rose

Just to clarify, this is for the CSS background and not the main menu, right?

==========

If possible, perhaps the options menu background from Sonic 2?
If anything else, SA1's background menu would be just fine.
Do you have a picture of any of these?

And instead of Sonic, Scourge, Shadow, and an emerald, if possible, can I have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnik?
I could do this. I'll need to find a sprite of Robotnik.

If not, is it possible to create your own using a custom made background, or something? If possible, then maybe even just Sonic running in a screen shot of Green Hill Zone?
I'll probably just copy/paste a picture for this.

Top Bottom