• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw that video of animated texture hacks on characters.

Once they get a Hyper Sonic/pulsating Super Sonic, I'm using it.

Mmhmm.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I meant the icons sonikupo. XD

Making textures...isnt it that brawlbox thingy? Screw Sonic fan characters, they can hhkj themselves.

Also, WUUUUUUT. Hyper Sonic is gonna be raaaaaape when they do that to Sonic. googogog.

@Chis
say wuut? Maybe the shade of blue or something? :confused:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Your dark Sonic reminds me of SA2 Sonic, not sure why lol.
What Speed said. No idea how my Dark Sonic reminds you of that, lol.

@Speed: Ohhh riiiight. All here.

I give you... Super Sonic.

And yeah, Brawlbox is absolute golden. People are finding/making out so many cool stuff with it. Textures are mad easy to do too!

Also regarding Hyper Sonic.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=celj0rjoep0akd5n2lncfd6665&topic=5216.0

^^^Someones else's texture thread. He's made Hyper Sonic but I think it's only for Sonic's Final Smash ability.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
O thnx. *adds super and dark to bookmarks.*

Also, wetjweritseriohjuihrujrn @ that thread OMG what the fuuuuuudgeeee? Im downloading those model hax. (cept for shadow :p) And those reg Sonic recolors. Awesssooommmee.

Argh, this is too much...imma have to wait til friday to do these. School is such a bother and annoyance. <_<

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I ****ing love you kupo. Metal scourge and anti sonic is getting on my wii pronto. I have super scourge for my dark color so imma have trouble puttin anti sonic in. Maybe reg. I dunno. But metal scourge will have to find a home too. God **** too many sexy textures.

Kupo Rose

Loool thanks Shado.

If you want any changes on them, lemme know. They're pretty old textures.

Kupo Rose

i'll DL it. I like it. o_O

Have you made anymore Sonic textures yet man? I always enjoy seeing them. Hmm...us there one Sonic texture we didnt do yet?
Thanksss. The only idea I got right left right now is Fleetway Super Sonic, but... I'm stuck at it. (The eyes keep messing up, need halp)

Other than that nah, I've got no ideas for Sonic textures lol. Most of them have been done. Dunno what else to make. Ideas?

I can't finish the stage texture 'cause somehow it keeps freezing whenever I load it up on my Wii. (I have absolutely no idea why) Those shots were taken by a friend, and I don't wanna bother him so much with my trial and error :/

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Dark Sonic yesssss

:093:

Kupo Rose

Seems more appropriate for Cpt Falcon.
Joe sucks, go back to Scourge at least lol >:|
I'll see what I can do. *procrastination* Gonna be one ****ed up texture.

Viewtiful Scourge lololol. How the hell am I gonna do that.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm surprised nobody has added Shadow's FitSonicMotionEtc.pac to actually make it look like Shadow. :p

Kupo Rose

Mean Green in a Viewtiful suit. Aww yeayuzz.

Why can't I be a fusion of Joe and Scourge? :<
'Cause Joe ain't got that fine footwork of your Scourge. Also capes are overrated. (or scarf dunno)

I'm surprised nobody has added Shadow's FitSonicMotionEtc.pac to actually make it look like Shadow. :p
I don't know how to Mr Moderator of Workshop.

Teach me.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That Shadow texture is sooo legit.

Kupo Rose

I call dibs on making that legit Viewtiful Scourge. Since I'm better than that unviewtiful troll shadowfield at TvC. B*tch don't know nothing 'bout my red hot kick.
Be my guest. I'm too busy with college work lol.

@Cammy: Thanks!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL I forgot about Shadowfield.

Kupo Rose

I guess it wasn't good enough ;_;

Was meant to look like the Sonic Next Gen menu >.<

Code? I never used any codes for this. Here's the thread. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262721

I'll copy/paste a guide I wrote since the OP's one took me a while to figure out.

So about those custom menu backgrounds...

For the main menu.

1. Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?zl11wnrmnj2 Should be three files in there containing "factory_ground", "ReadMe" and the "mu_menumain.pac".

2. Use BrawlBox and open up the "mu_menumain.pac". Go to "MiscData[3]" then "Textures[NW4R]" and scroll down till you see "factory_background". That'll be your menu background picture. Export that (or edit the one already exported in your folder) and edit to whatever you want.

3. When you're done. "Replace" the default one with your own like any other texture. Save it and voila.

4. Now put that "mu_menumain.pac" in the "pfmenu2" folder. If you don't have that make one.

5. So for you, it'll be like private>etcetc>RSBE>pfmenu2

Done.

Oh and a few things to note. The picture will get distorted in an oval shape and it'll flip your image horizontally, so you'll have to flip it horizontally first before you put it in your SD Card.

===================

For the CSS Background.

(This one took me a bit of a while trying to decypher wtf that guy was saying...)

1. Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?t1ydnimjgff Should be three files there too containing a "ReadMe", "MenSelchrFaceB.001" and the "sc_selcharacter.pac".

2. Use BrawlBox and open up the "sc_selcharacter.pac". Go to "MiscData[30]" then "Textures[NW4R]" and scroll down that long list till you find "MenSelchrFaceB.001" (Should be like half way down that list).

3. When you've found it, that'll be your CSS Background picture. Export that or use the one already in your folder and edit it to whatever you want.

4. "Replace" it like any other texture and save it.

5. This time, save it as "sc_selcharacter.pac" in the "menu2" folder. (Create it if you don't have the folder)

It'll be like RSBE>pf>menu2

Dooonnnee!

Other things to note. The quality of your picture will get killed, regardless of how nice the picture is. The picture will get zoomed in too, hard.

Also, the default space picture already in there doesn't seem to be the right size since you can't actually view it in Brawl. I never resized it so just bear that mind.

===================

TL:DR - none, read it. Or read the ReadMe >.>

:080: :080:

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Wow, I am most definitely hopping on that sexy as **** anti sonic texture. Can a ***** make a simple texture color edit request here? I got this darkish green sonic, but I'd love to get some darkish pink action goin' on in my brawl. I forget where I got the texture from, but I still have the file. So, I can't link a picture.. Instead, I'll link a vid with him in it just so things are understood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_x_TWCKd90

Kupo Rose

God dammit Wedge, you're too slow x_x I just finished.

Although I actually had problems with it so...

Top Bottom