• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
No worries and tbh with you, I haven't even any played the game. @.@ I just liked the way Sonic looks with those shades and shoes lol. A good alt to his usual look.

Yeah, I've made a Super Sonic Riders ZG texture. It's an "old" version though and I never bothered to re-do it. I always switch the texture for "Yellow Sonic" slot lol.

[collapse="Texture Slots"]00 - Riders ZG
01 - Shadow from ZG
02 - Scourge
04 - Super Shadow or Sonic/Metal/FireSuit/DarkSpine/Mephiles and now it's Werehog
05 - Dark Sonic / Anti / Super Scourge[/collapse]

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lmfao xD

that spring is sooo cash. Awesome work, Kupo!

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey, I was just thinking about this.

Now that we have Brawlbox, which can edit animations for characters:

Would it be possible to change Sonic's Spring Jump to be just like the way he did it in Sonic CD?

Kupo Rose

Pretty sure it's possible. You're gonna have to find someone who's willing to put the time and effort to do it though.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Can he do that awesome pose that he does on the way down that's just like, "mess with me, and I'll **** you up"?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Are the download links for Mediafire on SoniKupo's textures (Page 6 for some) not working?

THey aren't for me right now... Anyone who got to download them, think they could e-mail me at spin.dash@hotmail.com, the .pacs for

• Shadow
• Super Shadow
• Dark Sonic

?

If not, I guess I can try again later... It's weird.

Kupo Rose

Lol. Can he do that awesome pose that he does on the way down that's just like, "mess with me, and I'll **** you up"?
No clue what that pose is O.o but if this is possible, I'm pretty sure any pose is lol.

Are the download links for Mediafire on SoniKupo's textures (Page 6 for some)

[post]

If not, I guess I can try again later... It's weird.
I just tried my Dark Sonic link there. It's working fine for me. You don't need the .pacs for Sonic btw, it's only the .pcs you'll want for the texture.

==========

(few hours later) edit: Forgot to say, if you still can't seem to download them. VM/PM me and I'll send them over.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You mean the last couple of moments while Sonic's doing his Side-Taunt?

That's a dirty look, haha.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
All this talk about wanting "Retro" Sonic in Sonic 4 makes me wish we had a Retro Sonic model/texture hack.
You know, chubby belly, shorter spikes, black pupils.

**** would be so cash.

Kupo Rose

I've stopped trying. I'll attempt it again once I got the Sonic.pac (PAL) instead using of the other one which sounds buggy.

sonicfox

Smash Rookie
one shouldl be with his sonic riders get upo with the goggles n stuff...maybe dark sonic or maybe you could do a switch thing like zelda to shiek but instead from sonic to shadow or sonic to silver or knuckles...i dont know how it would work but itd be better than not having shadow silver or knux on brawl at all

Kupo Rose

Welcome to smashboards Sonicfox!

The Sonic Riders texture has been made but it just hasn't been released. There are lots of Dark Sonic textures, I've made one too. It's in of these pages somewhere lol. Or you could try find another one in the KC:MM texture site.

maybe you could do a switch thing like zelda to shiek but instead from sonic to shadow or sonic to silver or knuckles...i dont know how it would work but itd be better than not having shadow silver or knux on brawl at all
I don't think that's possible, yet. You could always just grab a Shadow/Silver/Knuckles texture for now.

=====

I can't help making repeated textures... God dammit.

DL http://www.mediafire.com/?ot5mcoa3mz0

Kupo Rose

Thanks guys. :) Tell me if it needs any changes. (More shinier, needs shoe buckle etc)

Why am I not surprised you'd be the first to notice that Battlefield texture, Speed lol. Nah, I didn't make it. I can't make stage textures, remember. I asked my clan mate to make it for me.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Welcome to smashboards Sonicfox!

The Sonic Riders texture has been made but it just hasn't been released. There are lots of Dark Sonic textures, I've made one too. It's in of these pages somewhere lol. Or you could try find another one in the KC:MM texture site.

I don't think that's possible, yet. You could always just grab a Shadow/Silver/Knuckles texture for now.

=====

I can't help making repeated textures... God dammit.

DL http://www.mediafire.com/?ot5mcoa3mz0
Good ol' Dark Sonic.

... he looks like a symbiote. SO AWESOME. XD

Kupo Rose

Too slow? :p

Just post it anyway lol. And yeah, SWF is getting ******** with these "504 Gateway Errors" x_x

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Well seeing Kupo went and posted his new Scourge textures i might as well do the same. Heres my new and improved Scourge V 3.0 texture

I'll upload and post a Download link if ppl are interested in this thing.

Chagg001

Smash Rookie
My new sonic textures

(Copy/Paste from KC:MM)
Well I am new here, but I am till quite experienced in texture hacking so here as four of my texture hacks for shadow.

This is my Dark Spine Shadow, the stripe on the top come from Chaotix000's metal shadow

In your face darkspine sonic

Next is my Metal Shadow edit of Chaotix000's shadow

The picture isn't that good because it doesn't show the shine.

Now here is the important one- Lots of people have problems with super shadow-
'super shadow should be gold'
'no super shadow should be silver'
well here's both
EDIT: Gold will come later seeming as I accidentally zipped sonikupo's
Silver- Picture not very good because the angle shows a lot of pink although it is as pink as Mastaklo's Silver (which is not very pink)

Well now for the important part, the downloads-
DarkSpine Shadow-
http://www.mediafire.com/?u1eqgnhokmy
Metal Shadow-
http://www.mediafire.com/?1jm22jxo23m
Super Shadow (Silver)-
http://www.mediafire.com/?0mhnnb40yzi

Also I am taking jump patterns for sonic ball so any suggestions (Fit Sonic Sphere)

Kupo Rose

You might as well say "I'm re-distributing Moogle says Kupo's Shadow texture" cause you just blatantly stole it.

Top Bottom