• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
U say SEGA but i believe sony pictures is doing the movie, with mazda planet doing the cgi so at least sonic will look good
Whoops.

Well, i didn't know if it was SEGA who was doing it or not. Hell, I didn't even know there was a movie until yesterday.

Though It being made by Sony doesn't give me to much confidence either.

But is it true the Megan Foxx is in it?

If so, then this movie will already suck (or at least 50% suck)

:135:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Where did you see a Megan Fox confirmation?

I'm glad Marza Animation Planet is on board. Now we just pray that Sony lets them use the style of Sonic they generally animate. That alone will make the film at least bearable to watch. I love their CGI cut scene Sonic.

:093:

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
I've literally only now heard if megan fox being in, virtually nothing about this movies been confirmed.

But yeah, Marza planet is fantastic, i love their cut scenes, especially the unleashed ones

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Wait, never mind, that was a mishearing on Stephenknux's video about it. Sorry about that XP. Megan Fox will NOT be in this movie (thank God), but it's aimed for PG-13 release.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Where did you see a Megan Fox confirmation?

I'm glad Marza Animation Planet is on board. Now we just pray that Sony lets them use the style of Sonic they generally animate. That alone will make the film at least bearable to watch. I love their CGI cut scene Sonic.

I heard it from Sensane Sensane

Also, are they the guys that have done the CGI for recent Sonic games (Colours, Generations etc) and the Sonic Boom series? If so, then that is good, cause I love the animations.

Wait, never mind, that was a mishearing on Stephenknux's video about it. Sorry about that XP. Megan Fox will NOT be in this movie (thank God), but it's aimed for PG-13 release.
Oh, k. Never mind.

That rating doesn't surprise me

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
I believe there's a phrase to describe the inability to keep up...

Oh yeah. Damn. I gotta hit the treadmill if I ever wanna keep up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think I got 129th? I'm not sure. I drowned in R2 pools.
I had to play MUs that I had no experience in. Just bad luck with who I was matched against. :applejack:

Myst_R

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ellyde
Unfortunate ;/ but is there any videos of you playing ? I was looking forward to G3 to see you playing ^^

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah. The only thing is me vs. Acid in the crew battle, and SDing twice to Dabuz's Rosa. :applejack:

Myst_R

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ellyde
Ok so if there is any way to see the crew battle, I'd definitely watch it !

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I just realized I can ISDJ and Spinshot with Z.
It somehow made these techs easier to perform for me.
:196:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Your play against MD/VA in crews was disgusting. I loved it. Your edgeguard on Acid's last stock was flawless and flashy.
I just realized I can ISDJ and Spinshot with Z.
It somehow made these techs easier to perform for me.
:196:
how

Julesimanerd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Julesimanerd
3DS FC
2191-9014-2011
You gave me a heart attack, also why don't I keep getting updates from this thread! It's literally the only thread I go to haha

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You gave me a heart attack, also why don't I keep getting updates from this thread! It's literally the only thread I go to haha
Even though I watch this forum, I selected this thread to watch which seems to have fixed it. Doesn't make much sense though.

If you guys are still having issues I can try to look further into this with the staff.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Julesimanerd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Julesimanerd
3DS FC
2191-9014-2011
Even though I watch this forum, I selected this thread to watch which seems to have fixed it. Doesn't make much sense though.

If you guys are still having issues I can try to look further into this with the staff.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Yea I have it as selected as well, but sometimes it doesn't give me notifications, it's no big deal though so no need to worry about it!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Can someone help explain to me this joke/illusion

It's from the Sonic the Hedgehog Facebook Page and the say

'Stare at the Little Sonic heads. They're not actually moving. You're a wizard.'

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can someone help explain to me this joke/illusion

It's from the Sonic the Hedgehog Facebook Page and the say

'Stare at the Little Sonic heads. They're not actually moving. You're a wizard.'

Stare at it intently for about 30 seconds straight and you should get it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nope. It didn't work :(

What should I be seeing?

Basically it's meant to be an optical illusion.

It's a pretty common type of one, you just stare at a very repetitive image pattern for about 30 seconds as intently as you can and it should start to look like it's rippling, like a wave.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Basically it's meant to be an optical illusion.

It's a pretty common type of one, you just stare at a very repetitive image pattern for about 30 seconds as intently as you can and it should start to look like it's rippling, like a wave.
Oh, wait.

*stares at picture again*

Yeah, I'm getting that illusion. Not super strong, but it's there.

I thought the illusions was if you stared that the Sonic heads, they would literally look like they're moving (spinning)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You guys have never seen these before... ?

Get your eyes checked.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You guys have never seen these before... ?

Get your eyes checked.

No i haven't

Also, i saw the ripple effect, but I thought there was a different optical illusion happening
I wear glasses already. I'm not trying to get anymore check ups. Nope.
I've have 20/20 version, so no glasses for me

After Colors they should've made it so that Sonic learns how to swim...by infinitely jumping in water. Hey, it counts.
One of the reasons i dislike Colours. The water levels were just to easy.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
I've have 20/20 version, so no glasses for me

One of the reasons i dislike Colours. The water levels were just to easy.

Meeeeeeh. Colors was just right for me. Not too easy, not too difficult. I honestly don't know what it is about Colors that makes me like it so much. I enjoy Aquarium Park and the music is oh so soothing, especially the beginning of act 2. Kinda makes you wonder why Sonic drowns in any other situation. "Just do the thing you did in Colors, Sawnik." I said when drowning in Generations during Seaside Hill runs. Also Drill underwater, c'mon. Drill UNDERWATER. It was cool XD

Oh yeah, I have a question for anybody who knows the answer. In Sonic 06 its clear Elise liked Sonic but did Sonic have a romantic interest in Elise as well? I only ask because I'm honestly not sure if that was the case or not. Listening to the lyrics of Sweet Dreams shows their relationship and its obviously a love song lol. Maybe it's only referring to Elise and how she feels?

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's not canon so it's better not to think about it.

Top Bottom