• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
BEST GIF EVER!

This is so going into my sig.

Not just Sonic songs, either. Space Jam, Guile's Theme, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Gangnam Style, and so many others...the mashup possibilities are never-ending. Here's a surprise favorite for ya:

That's pretty cool. I've got a really cool mash up I want to show but I think I will get into trouble from Camalange Camalange cause it got some swearing and stuff.

:135:

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
You guys know about One-Punch Man? There's a character named Sonic, and the internet is having a field day.

KnowYourMeme said:

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I've got a really cool mash up I want to show but I think I will get into trouble from Camalange Camalange cause it got some swearing and stuff.

What is it?
Any evidence to back that up?
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 11.42.17 PM.png

Being a mod is fun sometimes.
You guys know about One-Punch Man? There's a character named Sonic, and the internet is having a field day.
One Punch Man is incredible.

Everyone kept joking with me before I saw that episode being like, "Sonic's in it!"

:093:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Blood Blockade Battlefront also had a character named Sonic (described as "too fast for human eye"), but nobody did waves nearly as big as with OPM.
:196:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What is it?
It's a mash up of Rooftop Run and **** Up or better know as 'Forget You'

One Punch Man is incredible.

Everyone kept joking with me before I saw that episode being like, "Sonic's in it!"

What exactly is One Punch Man? I've seen it on Know Your Meme but don't know what it is. I'm guessing it's an anime.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's a mash up of Rooftop Run and **** Up or better know as 'Forget You'
That's fine.
What exactly is One Punch Man? I've seen it on Know Your Meme but don't know what it is. I'm guessing it's an anime.

The only anime that matters this season.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The only anime that matters this season.
I'm liking several series, but OPM is amazing. I don't even care I already read the manga and I know exactly what is going to happen, it is still a wonderful adaptation.
I can't wait for the Sea King arc ♥

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm liking several series, but OPM is amazing. I don't even care I already read the manga and I know exactly what is going to happen, it is still a wonderful adaptation.
I can't wait for the Sea King arc ♥
I still need to get caught up on it...

I really like the minor creative liberties and overall execution of the show thus far. Everything about it is stellar.

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
This isn't really Sonic related or anything. But rather on Pokemon stuff.

My avatar image is from Pokemon. He's Ingo from Pokemon Black and White. I love the subway bosses from the game because of their design, personalities, and appareances in the manga or anime (Anime made them really badass) and since I have really loved them. You might be asking: And why are you sharing this?

Because of this comic.

http://berry-melon.tumblr.com/post/94169605447/mini-comic-emmets-concern

I finished reading the comic and... Emmet's concern actually happened to them. I won't spoil it. When you read it and see which date's Ingo and Emmet appeared in everything Black and White related. You will understand why it was so sad for me.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I really want to get into comic books/mangas. I think about getting one for Christmas though I don't know what to get

Deadpool or Sonic.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
FMA is like, the starter pack anime. Hard to go wrong there.

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
What's it about?

Two brothers (Edward and Alphonse Elric) know alchemy, which is a science that works similarly to magic in other series. They try to bring their dead mother back to life through alchemy which is an alchemical sin. In the process, Ed loses an arm and a leg and Al loses his whole body, which Ed bonds to a suit of armor. Ed's arm and leg get replaced with awesome prosthetics known as automail and he joins the military as a state alchemist. Ed and Al try to get their bodies back.

Know if you're watching one of the anime that there are two, Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) strays from the manga at a certain point, while Brotherhood stays nearly perfectly true to the manga. I prefer Brotherhood, but both are good and worth your time.

Also, my school's anime club is hosting its first Smash 4 tournament of this year tomorrow. Last year, I lost the first of those tournaments, won the second one, and couldn't make the last one. I'm going to play Sonic like I always do in these things. Wish me luck.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Speaking of which, I really liked the FMA manga, and it will begin to be published in my country later this year.
I wanted to buy it out of sheer support, that something I almost promised myself I would do after reading mangas for free for so many years, I have every One Piece volume they've published here for example, but I might lack money....
Maybe I'll but only key ones, like certain characters' deaths, or the very ending.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Two brothers (Edward and Alphonse Elric) know alchemy, which is a science that works similarly to magic in other series. They try to bring their dead mother back to life through alchemy which is an alchemical sin. In the process, Ed loses an arm and a leg and Al loses his whole body, which Ed bonds to a suit of armor. Ed's arm and leg get replaced with awesome prosthetics known as automail and he joins the military as a state alchemist. Ed and Al try to get their bodies back.

Know if you're watching one of the anime that there are two, Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) strays from the manga at a certain point, while Brotherhood stays nearly perfectly true to the manga. I prefer Brotherhood, but both are good and worth your time.

Also, my school's anime club is hosting its first Smash 4 tournament of this year tomorrow. Last year, I lost the first of those tournaments, won the second one, and couldn't make the last one. I'm going to play Sonic like I always do in these things. Wish me luck.
Well that seems very interesting. I do like science and magic!

Though I am still considering getting Deadpool, Sonic or Doctor Who comic.

SonicMario

Smash Master
So... wow, Cloud Strife is one of our next DLC characters. Can't say I was expecting that. Strangely I'm fine with it. Even if Cloud has been on Nintendo Consoles for even smaller then Snake has in all-time gaming history.

There's now 6 third parties that will be in this game. Just two more and you could have an all Non-Nintendo 8-Player Smash going on xD

Still Sonic remains my main non-nintendo guy and soon Cloud and that BFS of his will get a dose of Sonic Speed :4sonic:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mario & Sonic Rio Olympics got more news:

Wave has been added from the Sonic side, the other new ones are from Mario (Rosalina is the main one I'm pleased with, now they just need to confirm her as a Power character so I can draw her kicking ass in rugby).

Also we got some grade A meme material from a new artwork.

he is the real sonic and will take over the world but first he IS LATE FOR SCHOOL

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Mario & Sonic Rio Olympics got more news:

Wave has been added from the Sonic side, the other new ones are from Mario (Rosalina is the main one I'm pleased with, now they just need to confirm her as a Power character so I can draw her kicking *** in rugby).

Also we got some grade A meme material from a new artwork.

he is the real sonic and will take over the world but first he IS LATE FOR SCHOOL
I wonder why it took this long to add new characters.

Sticks is still the most surprising addition in my opinion. I wonder if she'll start to appear in the main series? I wouldn't mind that.

Top Bottom