• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
I expected some small mods day one, but that was fairly fast. Though would it be far fetched to think they may have ripped shadow's generations model and copied it over sonics?

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
You should see the reddit comments.

"I accidentally picked Sonic once and had to reset my entire game. I couldn't let that go on my record."

"I can't live in the same state as a Sonic player or I'll spontaneously combust."

"The best smash 4 player in my area is a sonic main. I want to die."

"being in the same area code as a sonic player literally gave me herpes"

"Sonic mains take the hate away from rosalina mains :)"

And so on. It's so stupid lol.

Last edited:

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
So I've been working on an unofficial How to Play Sonic 101 for the past week, and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on it before I release it into the wild. There's some coarse language in it, though, so I'm wary about just posting it here, but I'll happily share the link through PM if anyone's interested.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So I've been working on an unofficial How to Play Sonic 101 for the past week, and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on it before I release it into the wild. There's some coarse language in it, though, so I'm wary about just posting it here, but I'll happily share the link through PM if anyone's interested.
I honestly don't care if you just share the link, as long as you're comfortable with it being public.

Unless you're saying something truly grotesque, it's usually fine as long as you preface it with foul language.

I appreciate your caution though. Always better to be safe than sorry.

:093:

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
I'd like to check it out. I'm pretty sure it'll help me out.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
I honestly don't care if you just share the link, as long as you're comfortable with it being public.

Unless you're saying something truly grotesque, it's usually fine as long as you preface it with foul language.

I appreciate your caution though. Always better to be safe than sorry.

:093:
Much appreciated!

Since I've got the go-ahead, here it is: https://youtu.be/1Vjou16zM6E

I'd like to check it out. I'm pretty sure it'll help me out.
You've never heard of Alpharad, have you? He made the How to Play 101 series, and it is not at all serious. =P

Last edited:

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
Oooh. How stupid of me, not sure why the first thing that came to mind was an actual character guide, my bad lol. I watched it and was laughing all the way through. "Way past rekt'd", lost my sh**

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
For any of you guys interested in Lost World PC, SEGA just released a public beta for a patch that's aiming to fix various issues with the game. You can opt into the patch by right clicking the game in your Steam Directory, click "Properties", got the the "Betas" tab, and opt in from there.

One of the big things you can do now is set launch options that change how the frame rate works. To do that, first download the beta patch, then right click the game in Steam again, click Properties, go to the "General" tab, and click "Set Launch Options" (it's something to that effect anyway).

Then in the little pop up window, you'll find a text box. There you can type "--F30" to lock the frame rate to 30FPS instead of 60FPS, or type "--F" and unlock the frame rate altogether (allowing the machine to run as good as it can).

I did the latter, and it fixed the issue where everything moved in slow motion. Now, I'm simply running the game at about 40FPS, but the game speed is normal.

They still haven't fixed the NVIDIA Optimus issue so I'm still playing this on my Intel GPU, but at least it's playable now, even if not at 60FPS.

EDIT:

Was playing the game and this happened.

Zomom what did you eat?

Yes, she's stuck like that. Started his opening attack and then just....yeah.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got a mod loader and a Classic Sonic mod for Lost World:

Purchase justified.

Luig

Confused
I've been practicing a lot, and I definitely noticed that I've been playing a lot better. At least, in my opinion.
#ICanTechConsistentlyOffWallsNow
Much appreciated!

Since I've got the go-ahead, here it is: https://youtu.be/1Vjou16zM6E

You've never heard of Alpharad, have you? He made the How to Play 101 series, and it is not at all serious. =P
What video is that in the intro?

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
XD
:joyful:

Gods, that was hilarious. Amazing man, I'm curious as to what the name of the song you used was. I mean, I recognise Live and Learn and Welcome to the Slam, but what's it called?

:135:
Glad you liked it! The song is "Live and Slam". Imaginative, I know. =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6jbMdWaeXY

What video is that in the intro?
That's a segment from A Story for Glory, episode 35 - the only time Alpha has ever played as Sonic. Be warned if you look it up; he's pretty terrible. XD

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Dude, this is a social, but is generally not fast enough to use it as a chat.

(as ironic as it sounds)

:196:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Glad you liked it! The song is "Live and Slam". Imaginative, I know. =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6jbMdWaeXY

That's a segment from A Story for Glory, episode 35 - the only time Alpha has ever played as Sonic. Be warned if you look it up; he's pretty terrible. XD
Heh, still a cool song. It's amazing how many songs go well with sonic songs. Anyway, you're welcome. The vid was very well made (particular the intro) makes me really wish I could make videos like that. Or just to e able to play online.......

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
It's amazing how many songs go well with sonic songs.
Not just Sonic songs, either. Space Jam, Guile's Theme, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Gangnam Style, and so many others...the mashup possibilities are never-ending. Here's a surprise favorite for ya:

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
Not just Sonic songs, either. Space Jam, Guile's Theme, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Gangnam Style, and so many others...the mashup possibilities are never-ending. Here's a surprise favorite for ya:

That's not bad but I like this one much better.

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
MOST EPIC MASH-UP EVER.

MERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Lol

Top Bottom