• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic infiltrated my xmas presents!

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if this seems like a spam thread, but it pertains(sp?) to Sonic. I hope it doesn't get closed.

My family had thier gift exchange thing today since we'll be going out of town soon and I got like 8 different Sonic shirts. Hot Topic had 3 and Sears has around 4 or 5. Some of them are really awesome, and I might post a couple pics.

The best one has fake japanese and classic style Sonic with a joyful smile and victory pose signifying that he just won steak. :laugh: <--That's the EXACT face he has in the picture on it.

There's also a really cool one from Sears, it's the logo pic of Sonic from SA1 where he is kinda... bendy looking... I hope you guys understand.

It boils down to 2 styles.
Hot Topic has classic style Sonic shirts.
Sears has current style Sonic, and Sonic X shirts.

Submit your opinions fellow Sonics!!!

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Sadly no...

None of them have Tails sadly... the lamest one has freaking SILVER! It also has Sonic and Shadow on it, but SILVER is on it too... makes it auto lame. Then there is a shirt with just Shadow. It's cool, but the others are better.
I'm taking pictures now. If I can't get them up today then it'll be a few days from now since I'm leaving town tomorrow.

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Here are the pics everyone. Enjoy their magnificence! Except for the one with Silver. No magnificence for it.

^^^He won steak.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I've got a sonic t shirt too. But I prefer my tony the tiger t shirt. That one always gets a funny comment from people. I feel like such a geek wearing these t shirts but I wear them anyway :D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Not a fan of the Sear's shirts, but those Hot Topic ones are freakin' sick.

I need to get my *** there.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I gotta make a stop by Sears one day, and get one of the good shirts.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Congratulations. Be sure to wear them around the people that gave them to you, that sends a pretty clear "I am using/appreciate your gift, get me more" message, in case they are at a loss next holiday =].

Mith_

Smash Champion
wow i don't even know about sonic and that silver guy looks hella lame.
have fun sporting your shirts ^.^

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I wouldn't say lame, but Sega has really got to stop with adding like another hundred billion characters to the series.

Even though Shadow is like a dark character which doesn't go with the series, he's... okay.

Still, the 90s were the best of times for Sonic, most things went downhill after Heroes...

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Meh, I like Sonic, and I am not too picky with games, so unless it screams "YOU JUST KILLED YOURSELF 356,739 TIMES DUE TO HORRIBLE CAMERA!!!" I'll probably enjoy it.

Sorry that some of the pics are sideways. I was in a hurry to post them so they could be seen and news of them spread. Hopefully anyone who lives outside Texas can get their hands on these if they want them.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I saw the one at hot topic where he's laughing. I want to know what it says though before I buy it. Just annoys me. I was told the text on the bottom says Sonic, but the person that translated it had no idea what the top said. For now, I'll just believe that it says steak tier. I was actually looking for shirts the other day and ran into a few nice ones. Most of the ones I liked were out of stock though </3

Although, I did find these.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I might buy me the hot topic shirts today.

Oh, and guys, if any one of you find a *****in' Sonic hoodie online somewhere, link it to me plz.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow!, I t seems the Blue Blur took a liking to your family, by any chance do you own 'ALL' of his Sonic games thus far?

Sonic is alright but I say it should have been Knuckels, he owns!

Catt

Smash Apprentice
I saw the one at hot topic where he's laughing. I want to know what it says though before I buy it. Just annoys me. I was told the text on the bottom says Sonic, but the person that translated it had no idea what the top said. For now, I'll just believe that it says steak tier. I was actually looking for shirts the other day and ran into a few nice ones. Most of the ones I liked were out of stock though </3

Although, I did find these.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?!!! I really want them.

And yeah, the bottom says Sonic, and one of my friends that can read some japanese said it was fake nonsense characters at the top that don't really exist, but I'm not sure. I too pretend it says "Steak Tier" or "I just won Steak" or "You got Steak'd!" or best of all "Steak!"

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah PD, don't hold out on us.

Rawr, I still haven't gotten one of those Hot Topic Tees D:

:093:

K64

Smash Apprentice
Here are the pics everyone. Enjoy their magnificence! Except for the one with Silver. No magnificence for it.

^^^He won steak.

I'm jealous of you. So,so jealous. Wear those shirts with pride okay?

Top Bottom