• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant-14

Smash Rookie
i was thinking if anyone knows good sonic combos plz tell me this is a just a topic to help me and any other sonic mainer if u know any good sonic combos plz put them in this post thank u for helping my sonic

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There are a lot of names/potential names for combos, but it's hard if not sometimes impossible to pull some of them off.

I could help you if you want strings of attacks, such as DTilt -> UTilt, but you will find little success in combo names.

The CiTH combo sure is a no-denial. <3

P.S. Spinshot -> Spring -> Dair is the CiTH combo.

Ant-14

Smash Rookie
MEP CAN SUCK MY balls idc if he hates everyone im trying to be nice

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
who the hell is mep

just use the search function we have and read around
there are plenty of resources here to get your sonic game to improve, making random threads and telling people to suck your balls isn't going to get you anywhere. read the stickies and only speak when you're 100% sure about what you're commenting on and you'll be 29384729834628376% better than most of the people that come here

and why the hell isn't balls in caps, that doesn't even make any sense.

you're a flns;flnas

Ant-14

Smash Rookie
u and ur an *** i was being nice and ur being a **** for no reason

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Ant-14 don't take it personal. However Memphis is right, you should have read around instead of making a thread. Check the index thread if you don't know where to look.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Sonic should have a faster, more damaging combo. Perhaps one that makes the enemy go
from zero to sixty in three-point-five, baby*shot*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
*Sigh*

Da****, I did not want to get involved, but for once Memphis is actually... sane... by telling you how to have a much easier time on the Sonic boards...?

I won't sugarcoat it, this thread was a little bit uncalled for, especially when legit combos are one in a million in Brawl.

He did come off a little bit uneasy, but at least he saw the error of his ways and helped you... so that's good. Try not to fight fire with fire or you will only get burned.... That is, if people re being an a** to you, don't stoop to their level, or you get infractinos for spam/flaming, and they're permanent now if you accumiliate enough, so you won't be able to post at all if you're not careful.

And G2, it's not your job to bark orders at people, if you want them to get things right, you got to get down with them and point them in the right way, otherwise he wouldn't have known/learned anything (new) (the hard way anyway...) had he not come here at all.

P.S. Memphis, he lives down in Ausslieland.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Although I disagree with what you're saying Chis, I will fight to the death for your right to say it.

You should take THAT personally

EDIT - Ant is still a flns;flnas

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Memphis, just cause I mixed in the words of a song doesn't mean I wasn't serious. I really wish Sonic did. I'm one of the few hoping Sonic will get to the point where he's able to face Lucario evenly. I love you guys :D

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh man, that's right.

There's two Ants.

Gotta get the bug spray

Actually, I believe this Ant here said he lives there, somewhere around here... too lazy to get the direct quote, but what a coincidence.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Dear Ant:
to answer your other thread -

Sonic plays the way you play as a player.
If you can space and keep people at the tip of their attack range, then punish misses, then you can play campy Sonic. You use spindash shieldcancels and other methods to bait attacks, etc.
If you can read opponents well, you can play aggro Sonic. Aggro doesn't necessarily mean you attack at all times possible. Shielding a predictable defensive attack then punishing OoS, or running past them when they think you're gonna attack (they spotdodge or shield) then turning around and nailing them when they're in ending lag - that's all part of playing aggressively.

If that made no sense to you, you need to read up on... everything.

Sugarcoating things now won't help you - Sonic's relatively a pretty crappy character and if you're a pretty crappy player trying to find a 'shortcut to win', you won't find one here. If you want to win with Sonic, you have to straight up play better than your opponent, and getting better at Smash (reading and/or punishing player habits - something you can really only learn as a player) is far more significant than just getting better with the character (knowing how to do **** with the character, matchup exploits, etc).

-------------------

To this thread:
Torrential Tenki Spring Combo
[1] [Set up grounded spring] -> [Land]
[2] Opponent walks/is 'inside' the spring
[3] [D-air on spring] (hit opponent) > [Footstool] (opponent bounces off of spring) > [U-air] > [Air Spring] > [U-air]

have fun ¦D

lol, it works on computers.

though it'd be pretty lulzy to pull this off on a real player

PS.
lol, Sonic boards <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom