• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I'm glad you're not a mod, personally.

Seen gimpy around here lately? he's been Bowser Fsmashing a lot of boards, and has focused on Lucario more than us Lucario mains are thrilled about.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Lol...why are some of the other mains flocking over here for refuge. I guess it's because of the steak.
If Boxob was a mod, the world would implode, surely.

:suess:

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Gimpy is on a rampage against some of the character boards, especially the more nortoriously spammy ones. *coughcoughlucariocough*

I'd be a little surprised if you're boards were unaffected.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
We're,
50% Spam
25% Serious
5% Sarcasm
10% Boxob
10% Steak
15% concentrated power of will

yes that was 115%.....accurate if I do say so myself.

we definitely need more attention

:suess:

Tenki

Smash Hero
This button isn't bad:

You guys should really try it some time. lol@getting boxob banned a few times.

Browny

Smash Hater
OMG EB broke thier street release date on sonic chronicles here in australia,

just bought it then :D

:090:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Sonic's just given a bad rep. People complain about the bad parts, but don't take time to look at the good parts. Although, I'm overly optimistic, so... yeah, they can't share the same viewpoint. The only "Bad Part" I see about Sonic is his FS, which, unfortunately, I have not been able to dodge, like, ever. Any tips on that?

P.S., I main C.Falcon and second Sonic.:laugh:

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Sonic's just given a bad rep. People complain about the bad parts, but don't take time to look at the good parts. Although, I'm overly optimistic, so... yeah, they can't share the same viewpoint. The only "Bad Part" I see about Sonic is his FS, which, unfortunately, I have not been able to dodge, like, ever. Any tips on that?

P.S., I main C.Falcon and second Sonic.:laugh:
is this a joke?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Random off-topic story: I walked into the rec center, and saw some people playing Brawl. So I joined in as Steak, and they were like "omgwutsonicwon???" and I said it was because I had the winning steak. Then the next game, I changed tags to Tenki and my teammate, Jewdo, was like "YOU'RE TENKI!!?".
Tenki did you share this yet with everyone here?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Nop.

So yeah, I met Jewdo (old AT thread guy) and Drack (old Wolf guide) guy. I only played with Jewdo and two others though, not Drack.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Rant/bad rep

Eh, you guys as a whole were ******** on that Lucario vs Sonic thread.

"oh noes, they mentioned traits about the characters' movesets! i know! let's talk about some mindgame/player movement that we can use to get around it!"
- leave that to actual game-play / "help" threads. For example, because Ganondorf can shield and airdodge through Falco laser spam doesn't make it irrelevant in the matchup.

"im board. lolz lucario mainz niid more tourney rep llzzululuz"
- so do Sonic mains.

"pokemonsteakfurryas;dlfkjz;lxkcv"
- stfu.

"lol 1 lucario main didnt no wat spinshot is. HAHAHAhahahahauheuahiuhea all lucario mains are noobs who dont know ASC lzluzluzlzululzu"
- it's generally true, but you didn't need to blanket statement. Like how all Sonic mains are fanboynoobs.

A majority of you don't seem to understand the extent that you factor your personal player-skill into matchup discussions: you get defensive when they state something against you, then you go ahead and make yourself look stupid by bringing up a player-based reaction and/or attack the person who brought up the argument. That's dumb.

Yeah, once in a while you get someone on the other side talking about something and getting it wrong (ex: mr-spinshot, or how at the end of the thread, that one Luc main said some crap about 'fully charged side-B not breaking aura sphere', when charge had nothing to do with it anyway). In that case, correct the person without attacking the person. Attack the statement, and not the person.

tsch.

If you people want to have people actually listen to your arguments, learn to argue.
Seriously, it's bad enough that when you correct someone in a tier discussion, an onlooker automatically thinks you're trying to push "Sonic for high tier!!!" because of the ugly face you put on when you get defensive about something.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
^^^

he speaks the truth

and btw for anyone who says that lucario needs tourny rep: Really needs to reaserch before making statments like this... because for one thing one of the best players of EC mains lucario...

I havent seen any tourny rep for Sonic.... in fact i never see any GOOD sonic mains even use sonic...

(i guess we are at fault too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom