• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hope that the Steak Break Room goes well.
Don't worry, I'll invite you too, as long as you promise to turn a new leaf, which you seem to be doing so far.

From now on, all Steak Break Room discussion will belong in the Steak Break Room.

Everyone else, continue your Sonic Chat Room business.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Wait....

(reads 'that' thread)

Boxob was banned by a one line post? I go around reporting? I hardly ever report someone, and it's normally on those people who only made an account to spam smash boards.

Lol, running around reporting spam. Funny, I got a spam infraction for SP the other day :/

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
u posted in that way before today didnt u chis? u only just read it? i'm confuseded?

edit: i got an a warning yesterday for claimng that my teacher murdered me infront of the class in high school... it was in the pool room and i was tryin to prove no1 reads any1 els's posts in those type threads lol. since wen can u get infractions in the pool room?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
The rest, reading back, was nothing to comment on.

The thing is I got that spam infraction on the Sonic boards of all places.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Also...is anyone here a video expert? I've been wanting to get some videos on my Peach/Sonic on the boards to be rated but...my only form of recording is taking replays. Can I do anything with them if I save them on an SD card?
I have the capacity to transfer Brawl replays to youtube, send them to my wii/brawl code (not sure what the procedure is lol). Or you can transfer to SD card > computer > email them to me, PM me if that's the case (like if your Wii isn't WiFi enabled).

My city actually has mindgames.
We spotdodged the entire fsmash.
He's too slow.
I LOL'd @ this.

Steak Back Room: dNES should be invited, n'est? and/or Puffball?

Chis: I'll respond to your PM (about my post in the Chis discussion thread :dizzy:) soon, if it's still relevant.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Yeah...but this haunter is green. Too bad cat, contact a mod maybe? (if u r that desperate) (i'm assumin u want the account)

Browny

Smash Hater
its ez vyse, learn from the SBR's advice

spam down b as your ONLY approach, SH fast fall fairs so you get as much lag as possible and begin to stale your fsmash at around 80%. remember, good sonics play no differently from bad sonics so you should be set

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
dj's got it :) and no i am not vyse. :( it keeps changing ****it. will hav to wait til the 29th :(

and cam:
ur elec and mine:
(put the new colours in from d/p)

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'd sig that if my current one wasn't such a good tribute to the WCD lol

Browny

Smash Hater
im currently in br member *** kissing mode until i see how this 'smash researcher' app goes. whatever happens, then ill put back my old tribute sig :) (or maybe add that one lol, its pretty gud)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Oh yeah kids,

I talked to Xsyven this morning.

You kids best behave yourself.

I'm not kidding.

Don't try to be me, Boxob, Memphis, or KID.

You'll be punished.

Xsyven's not gonna be so cool anymore.

:093:
i don't post like that anymore. i'm debating posting at all still.

we constantly feed ducks, ignore facts, and don't help memphis spread the holy word of steak to the sbr

Napilopez

Smash Lord
its ez vyse, learn from the SBR's advice

spam down b as your ONLY approach, SH fast fall fairs so you get as much lag as possible and begin to stale your fsmash at around 80%. remember, good sonics play no differently from bad sonics so you should be set
Don't forget to avoid dtilts as if they were the Steakinator. Play with items so you will become Top Tier. Also, make sure your opponent is Inui, because Sonic counters him very well. Finally, be wary that if they avoid your kill moves, they will probably beat you most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom