• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Avatar and Sig Thread- Taking sig requests!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
No prob!

Alrighty, so in case you haven't read the title...I'm taking sig requests. Now, I'm only 1 person so it would be appreciated if I had like 2 more people help with taking sig/avi requests so I don't get flooded not that it's likely to happen...and because I'm kinda scatter-brained and I forget.

So I think Wedge and Omega were the first to request sigs. They asked while we were Skyping.

So yeah, I kinda wished I had made an extra post in the OP.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Make me a sig that says I'm the best Sonic in the world? Also with a picture of charizard in there?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I have well over 500+ avatars spanning the Sonic the Hedgehog series uploaded. This isn't counting additional characters that I have yet to finish adding.

For such a tremendous amount, it'd be stupidly unnecessary to clutter a post or two with non-stop avatars. Especially when images in massive amounts will slow down some computers. Instead of a categorized showcasing of avatars for you guys here on the boards, I'm hopefully giving you guys something even better.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/Icons/Sonic the Hedgehog/

Welcome to the motherload of Sonic avatars, primarily consisting of Sonic X screenshots. After I have recovered from my surgery, I will be sporadically updating this with additional avatars, as well as adding other characters. Official artwork, screenshots, fanart, they will all be turned into colorful selections for everyone to enjoy. Rest easy, Scourge and Blaze fans alike; they're all on the way, as well as some personal requests if there are any.

I have literally cleaned out just about my entire Sonic avatar section over my years of making things like these for the fun of it, and categorized them by character just for you guys. Click each album on the left side of the monitor. You'll see all your favorites.

Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman, Amy, Rouge, Tails, even some miscellanious ones such as Chaos Emeralds are up for grabs! You can't miss 'em!

All credit goes to Kuraudo for each and every one of these. Sigs, on the other hand, I will be posting here down the line when I can make some. Thanks for your support and fond wishes for my surgery to go well; I can only hope that this is the start of how I can repay you guys for being such an awesome community. It really does feel like a Sonic Family Tree after all! Enjoy. :cool:

Canada's Azure Blur,

Kuraudo

Life

Smash Hero
incorporating kuraudo's pic of balled-up sonic into my current avi. Will be visible in a few seconds.

..hm. Wish I could get rid of the black background, can't get it transparent without putting a big ol' hole in Sonic :/

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002

^^idk y i didnt post this to begin with

^^old.....lol

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I need to update my sig, so if you want to do it, id appreciate it. I'd like it to be similar, and I still want the Logo i've always been using on it, as well as some hint at the "100% meta free" thing i did a while back. If you can take some ideas from my current sig so that they look like they belong together, that would be good. but that doesn't mean you have to use the same colors. kinda would like something that would show that i'm like, a "sonic scientist" or something...(idk if that's the best way to describe what i have done, but ill let you decide...)

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Kip's picture made me laugh good. <3
thanks espy lol

having a hard time deciding which one is better.

not as good as excel's i don't think but i am getting there. i have done a lot better with some blazblue sigs though.

also both my sigs are like "lolwut?"

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wow its been a WHILE!!!

Aye I got a question... Can any1 make a pic for my DJ Mixtape?

My DJ name is "DJ SanChez" Its this dance thats from Tampa Bay FL

I'm a Member of "Skidmark DJ'Z"

& I jus want a pic of me mixed with the DJ Sonic pic from sonic Adventure

As long as Blue is in the theme I don't care what the mix of colors is

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Wow its been a WHILE!!!

Aye I got a question... Can any1 make a pic for my DJ Mixtape?

My DJ name is "DJ SanChez" Its this dance thats from Tampa Bay FL

I'm a Member of "Skidmark DJ'Z"

& I jus want a pic of me mixed with the DJ Sonic pic from sonic Adventure

As long as Blue is in the theme I don't care what the mix of colors is
I'll take the case!

Top Bottom